I don't know what's going on right now! But ?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

I don't know what's going on right now! But ?

by phil59 » 04/12/22, 22:01

So, I don't know what it is, a priori not covid, negative on self-test, and in pharmacies, for several days.

In my case, it started 5 weeks ago, big coughs, phlegm, no significant tp, and it lasted 3 weeks, then practically nothing, practically, and still lacks a little fishing, but not significant.

Then my wife, a bit of that, 3 weeks ago, then it got worse a good 15 days ago.

No significant tp either, but the impression of having a mask, a bit like a "sinusitis attack", runny nose, but not colored, sore throat, bad intestines, a little nausea, l impression that it was growing on the teeth, a little blocked at the level of the bronchi, and "points" behind, and headaches ....

After 2-3 days, doctor, cortisone, nose drops, an inhaler, and various little things.
After 5 days not much better for her, and I started having these symptoms 8 days ago....not covid positive.

No more pb for me from coughing, or very little, I don't feel blocked while breathing, but quickly out of breath. My wife too.

In the meantime, one of my kids, coming to drop off her children on a Wednesday morning, has somewhat the same symptoms, and is downright hs...

Meanwhile my wife returns to the doctor, and antibiotics, and for me too.

My kid, too, because a few days later still not better.

Another of my kids, living 200 km from my house, has the same problem... since Friday evening. Test Saturday afternoon, negative for covid.

A "step - son" begins to have.

I'm lucky, it's calming down, especially with the headaches which were becoming unbearable, and I slept a lot more than usual.

The light also hurt me a little, for a moment I thought it was something like meningitis, but not all the symptoms. After 30 minutes on the pc, it was hell.

So, flu, or ?????????? what ?

All this reminds me of the month of November before the covid entered, where I was not well, and the doctor told me that it was something, we didn't really know what, that was "turning"... .

My wife is still not in top form, but there is much better. The first to have had my kids, it's starting to get better, but at 34, you recover faster than with 25 years older.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: I don't know what's currently running! But ?

by Obamot » 05/12/22, 23:09

Without wanting to be categorical, you're a good candidate for this > health-pollution-prevention/my-narrow-lumbar-canal-back-operation-t17176-20.html?hilit=inflammatory#p502463

If the whole family is sick, it is understandable since you have passed on your genetic heritage to your descendants, and therefore your strengths and your weaknesses... And where it becomes convincing is that often in families we have the same “alimentary bolus”, and therefore the same deficits... And the same lifestyle is also transmitted...

Your inflammatory threshold seems the same. If you did a complete “biocheck”, I believe we would see similar deficits in all of you!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 00:21

Oh, in there, I'm out of the game.

Unlike the rest of the house, very few fruits and vegetables for me.

Lots of potatoes, meats, salt, fat, sugars, sauces, pastries, and so on....

Children and wife, it was a lot of fruits and vegetables, a little red meat, fish....

And water while eating.

Me, 2 bottles of water a day, and sometimes a bowl of mayo a day.

And we all catch at about the same time?

One of the stepsons has, and the other it starts.

The physio's kid, the HS physio for a whole Saturday...

No, it goes up, alone....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Remundo

by Remundo » 06/12/22, 01:06

these are the winter grippettes, you have to wait for it to pass.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/12/22, 01:50

phil59 wrote:Oh, in there, I'm out of the game.

Unlike the rest of the house, very few fruits and vegetables for me.

Lots of potatoes, meats, salt, fat, sugars, sauces, pastries, and so on....

Children and wife, it was a lot of fruits and vegetables, a little red meat, fish....

And water while eating.

Me, 2 bottles of water a day, and sometimes a bowl of mayo a day.

And we all catch at about the same time?

One of the stepsons has, and the other it starts.

The physio's kid, the HS physio for a whole Saturday...

No, it goes up, alone....
The devil is in the detail, and it would be better to be interested in it, than to be obliged to.
The mayo is a reaction of your body, and I deduce that it is a "request" addressed to you because you lack (good) fat and egg yolk (which it would be worth don't eat in mayo, as it contains a set of essential nutrients) just to give an example...

Unfortunately the qualities of mayo available are not there, it would be well to re-appropriate YOUR food.
I'll stop there, it shouldn't be propaganda but volunteering, you have the link, interested (or not) up to you.

Just think how much we pamper our cars and not enough our “food bowl” : Evil:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/12/22, 08:01

it is a covido-bronchiolito-influenza, it is the real "scientists" of the government who say it to continue selling their fake vaccines.
and long live business! : Cheesy:
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 11:20

Janic wrote:it is a covido-bronchiolito-influenza, it is the real "scientists" of the government who say it to continue selling their fake vaccines.
and long live business! : Cheesy:

covid-bronchiolito-flu, sorry, but it lacks a term or 2 that we don't understand, to live up to the trick! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

But that's the basics! : Lol: with the part that we understand, the scary part is missing, because we don't know!
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/12/22, 11:28

phil59 wrote:a bit like a "sinusitis attack", runny nose, but not colored, sore throat, bad intestines, a little nausea, the impression that it was pushing on the teeth, a little blocked in the bronchi, and "dots" behind, and headaches ....
I'm not a doctor, but... https://ciusssmcq.ca/telechargement/640 ... z-l-adulte
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 11:38

Obamot wrote:The devil is in the detail, and it would be better to be interested in it, than to be obliged to.
The mayo is a reaction of your body, and I deduce that it is a "request" addressed to you because you lack (good) fat and egg yolk (which it would be worth don't eat in mayo, as it contains a set of essential nutrients) just to give an example...

Unfortunately the qualities of mayo available are not there, it would be well to re-appropriate YOUR food.
I'll stop there, it shouldn't be propaganda but volunteering, you have the link, interested (or not) up to you.

Just think how much we pamper our cars and not enough our “food bowl” : Evil:

There's another simple thing too, it's called gluttony!

When the body needs it, it begs, and sometimes I'll eat 2-3 apples in a row, one or 2 tomatoes, sometimes it'll be a camembert after the evening meal, but no half measures.

There is what the body demands, and gluttony!

Afterwards, it's also sure that a good diet must really help the body.

In my blood tests, the only aggravating factor I have is .... age. And next I have much more good cholesterol, without being careful about anything.

Well, I admit that the rates all go up a little towards the maximum, but nothing.

The milk, which I had to eliminate, because I felt that he was the culprit, for a pb.

I kinda feel his needs.

The gammaGTs, I don't know how to write it, often wander between 16 and 32, and up to 50, for me, no worries.

Why I don't like champagne and beer, but cider does? (cider, not in large doses)
Champagne and beer, I can't stand....

Spirits, wines, in general, I like ....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 11:48

izentrop wrote:
phil59 wrote:a bit like a "sinusitis attack", runny nose, but not colored, sore throat, bad intestines, a little nausea, the impression that it was pushing on the teeth, a little blocked in the bronchi, and "dots" behind, and headaches ....
I'm not a doctor, but... https://ciusssmcq.ca/telechargement/640 ... z-l-adulte

Yes, as I said, it looks a lot like a sinusitis part, with for me, effectively, "between the 2 eyes", "it has grown", red part on the forehead, no tp, at worst 37.6, so no significant tp, kinds of "lines" of pain in the skull, in addition to the "mask" in front of the face, etc.

Sinusitis, I've had quite a few of them over the years.

The sinusitis base was there, let's say, but there's a lot more.

So thyme-based infusions, to swallow, or breathe, 3 jars of honey, I made.

And I pass you.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "