2022 vaccination survey

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Have you had any side effects after your vaccination (1,2, 3 doses)?

You can select up to 3 options

Consult the results
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

2022 vaccination survey

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/22, 00:53

To try to see more clearly.
I vote for my wife. I forgot to tick "2 doses".
0 x
Christophe

Re: 2022 vaccination survey

by Christophe » 23/01/22, 01:44

We don't understand anything…And do vax steps stink? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/22, 02:08

Christophe wrote:We don't understand anything…And do vax steps stink? : Mrgreen:

What don't you understand? Otherwise, the non-vax we don't care, they have no side effects because of the vaccination.
Should replace "medium" by "medium" and "strong" by "strong" (top)
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 23/01/22, 16:52

Is a more black veil present in front of the eyes (probably a small macula or other disease),
calf pain
and a slight pressure at the top of the skull at the end of the day does that count?

Do I pay more attention to it or is it the vaccination?

Does a reduction in tinnitus also count? (yes there can be good sides! :) )

Do hyper-abundant periods count too?
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/22, 17:00

SixK wrote:Is a more black veil present in front of the eyes (probably a small macula or other disease),
calf pain
and a slight pressure at the top of the skull at the end of the day does that count?

You have the choice. What I see is that no one answered and so we could (if we were stupid) say that vaccines have no side effects based on this internal survey.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 23/01/22, 17:44

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
SixK wrote:Is a more black veil present in front of the eyes (probably a small macula or other disease),
calf pain

You have the choice. What I see is that no one answered and so we could (if we were stupid) say that vaccines have no side effects based on this internal survey.

How do you know if all these symptoms come from the vaccination or something else?
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.

Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/22, 18:17

SixK wrote:How do you know if all these symptoms come from the vaccination or something else?

Yes eh? I'm not a doctor, let alone remotely. In short, you don't want to participate, you don't participate... I think we can erase this survey and stay in clairvoyance!
0 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 23/01/22, 20:33

Hi,
Me too, I voted for my wife because there is no box for me : Mrgreen:
After her second dose she had a big attack of polyarthritis and had to be stopped for 1 month.
And since she works in the medical field, she must soon have the 3rd dose...
Her attending physician does not want to exempt her from it, whereas when she went to see him in the midst of a crisis and given his condition, he told her that she would not have a third dose.
Now he cringes saying the orders come from above and she has to obey!
2 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/01/22, 09:18

SixK wrote:How do you know if all these symptoms come from the vaccination or something else?
Asking about the benefit/risk of reactions that are not specific to mRNA vaccines...
In the case of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), there are multiple interactions between the determinism of the disease, the treatments prescribed, the infections and the vaccines. We know that RA alone promotes certain infections such as pulmonary infections (pneumococcus, Haemophilus), cellulitis, osteomyelitis and septic arthritis (staphylococcus), and various bacteraemia mainly. In addition, the treatments (cortisone, immunosuppressants, biotherapies, etc.) that are prescribed to relieve this disabling disease can aggravate this phenomenon with added risks of opportunistic infections (pneumocystosis, nocardiosis, cytomegalovirus, reactivation tuberculosis).

On the other hand, we know that certain vaccines can prevent certain potentially serious diseases. The objective is therefore to find a compromise for each patient and to adapt the "tailor-made" individual vaccination program.
http://www.polyarthrite-andar.com/Vacci ... t-realites
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/01/22, 09:54

bones wrote:Hi,
Me too, I voted for my wife because there is no box for me : Mrgreen:
After her second dose she had a big attack of polyarthritis and had to be stopped for 1 month.
And since she works in the medical field, she must soon have the 3rd dose...
Her attending physician does not want to exempt her from it, whereas when she went to see him in the midst of a crisis and given his condition, he told her that she would not have a third dose.
Now he cringes saying the orders come from above and she has to obey!

My medics don't want to exempt me from vaccination either, even if I'm in a current RA crisis... On the other hand, they want to prescribe the vaccines but not inject them themselves...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...