De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:14

Macron will probably repeat Monday July 12, 2021 ... and sorry but that does not smell very good ... a partial reconfinement in sight after a few weeks of total "off"? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: This is what Spain is doing !!

New decisions probably linked to Delta, Epsilon, Eta and lambda variants ... ?

Or is he going to force the vaccination? Don't laugh, he might dare! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The "big" French media are currently psychological pressure to impose the idea of ​​compulsory vaccination.

3 video examples from today!

I thanked the only critic of the LCI platform this morning:

Edit addition on July 13, dark day of freedom in France ...

We saw it right (read below):

The speech of July 12, 2021 imposing de facto compulsory vaccination and health dictatorship in the country that created human rights:

The summary by: https://www.linternaute.com/actualite/p ... -annonces/

Two dates should be remembered:

June 21: on this date, unvaccinated people will no longer be able to access places of culture and leisure, unless they present a negative PCR test of less than 48 hours.

At the beginning of August: in a few weeks, therefore, it will be impossible for the unvaccinated - except on presentation of a negative PCR test of less than 48 hours - to go to a restaurant, a shopping center, a hospital, to take a train. , a plane. Remember that for the health pass to be valid, its owner must have validated a complete vaccination schedule, or include recent PCR test results.

The main announcements of Emmanuel Macron

About the health pass. "From July 21, the health pass will be extended to places of leisure and culture. Concretely, for all our compatriots over 12 years old, it will take to access a show, an amusement park, a concert or a festival have been vaccinated or have a recent negative test ".
"From the beginning of August, the health pass will apply in cafes, restaurants, shopping centers as well as in hospitals, retirement homes, medico-social establishments, but also on planes, trains and coaches for long journeys ". Only people who have been vaccinated or who can present a negative PCR test of less than 48 hours will be able to access these places.
About vaccination. "We are a Nation of science, of the Enlightenment. When science offers us the means to protect ourselves, we must use them with confidence in reason and in progress. We must aim for the vaccination of all French people."
"For nursing and non-nursing staff in hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, establishments for people with disabilities, for all professionals or volunteers in contact with the elderly or frail, including at home, vaccination will become compulsory as of September 15. [...] Controls will take place from July 15 and sanctions will be taken. "
"For those who were the first to be vaccinated, who will soon see their antibody level drop: from the start of the school year, a reminder campaign will be set up to allow you to benefit from a new injection".
"Depending on the evolution of the situation, we will undoubtedly have to ask ourselves the question of compulsory vaccination for all French people, but I am choosing confidence".
"In middle and high schools, specific vaccination campaigns will be launched at the start of the school year".
About PCR testing. "This fall, PCR tests will be paid for, unless prescribed by a doctor, in order to encourage vaccination rather than the multiplication of tests."
Curfew in some areas. "We must put in place new measures to curb the virus. A curfew will be established for Martinique and Reunion."
About border controls. "From this week, controls will be tightened for nationals from countries at risk, with forced isolation for unvaccinated travelers."
On economic recovery. "We have to live with this virus. The coming weeks will be those of mobilization to revive our economy."
"Of the 100 billion euros voted last autumn, 40 billion were thus mobilized on the ground. We must do more still".
"The reform of unemployment insurance will be implemented from October 1"
On the subject of pension reform. Emmanuel Macron also mentioned the pension reform which will be relaunched "when sanitary conditions are met". "The special schemes will have to be abolished. Because we live longer, we will have to work longer and retire later. Not tomorrow, not suddenly, not in a uniform way, but gradually, over several years and by a system which makes the difference according to the work actually performed. The retirement age must be later. [...] Each retirement must be greater than more than 1000 euros ".
About Youth Engagement Income. "The nation owes a response to those who have been most affected by the crisis, especially our youth who have sacrificed so much when they risked little for themselves. I will present at the start of the school year the engagement income for young people, which will concern young people without employment or training and will be based on a logic of duties and rights ".

In fact, this is how it will happen:

a) the PCR test centers will be so saturated that people will go to be vaccinated ... so it is a de facto vaccination obligation exactly as we had predicted on July 8 on this forum !

b) This compulsory vaccination will automatically be accompanied by a massive reduction in barrier gestures. It has been shown that the vaccinated could be a carrier and infect others (vaccinated or not).

c) The virus will circulate faster and more "silently" thanks to the vaccination.

d) This will create new variants, there are already dozens of them, and may be more aggressive and resistant to the vaccine. The vaccinated will then fall ill since they no longer make barrier gestures.

Conclusion: vaccination in the current scientific state of things will not solve the pandemic, the worse it risks making it worse ... It will temporarily limit hospital saturation, but that's ALL!

To impose it is political madness because this obligation is based on a real effectiveness of the vaccine at 100% which does not exist!

And even without these speculations from my d), the efficacy of the vaccine is already currently strongly compromised by the current variants:

The case of Israel analyzed continuously: pollution-prevention-health / 40-positive-covid-vaccines-in-israel-towards-a-villainous-reversal-of-pro-vax-t16908.html

Also look at the other countries more vaccinated than us: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

sante-pollution-prevention / covid-mutations-et-variants-sars-cov2-evolution-immunite-treatments-vaccines-t16725.html

To conclude :

And an "independent" analysis:

Add:

Hippocratic Oath (-460 // 377): “I will not give poison to anyone, if asked, nor will I take the initiative of such a suggestion. "

Code of medical ethics, article 36:
Article R4127-36 of the Public Health Code: " the person's consent examined or treated should be sought in all cases. When the patient, able to express his will, refuses the investigations or the proposed treatment, the doctor must respect this refusal after having informed the patient of its consequences ”

Nuremberg Code (1947): " the consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. The international pact relating to civil and political rights took up this prohibition against any involuntary experiment, in its text of 1966 which stipulates: no one can be subjected without his consent to a medical or scientific experiment ”

Geneva Declaration for Physicians (1948): “I will respect the autonomy and dignity of my patient. I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under duress. I will keep absolute respect for human life, from conception. I will consider the health of my patient as my first concern ”

Declaration of Helsinki (1996) signed by 45 countries including France:
Article 25: "the participation of persons able to give informed consent medical research must be voluntary. No person capable of giving informed consent may be involved in research without having given free and informed consent ”

Oviedo Convention (1997) signed by 29 countries including France):
Article 5: "an intervention in the field of health can only be carried out after the person concerned has given his free and informed consent. This person receives adequate information in advance as to the purpose and nature of the intervention as well as its consequences and risks. The data subject may, at any time, freely withdraw his consent "

Kouchner Law (March 4, 2002):
Article 111-4: “everyone takes decisions concerning their health with the health professional and taking into account the information provided to them. The doctor must respect the person's wishes after having informed him of the consequences of his choices. If the person's will to refuse or interrupt treatment puts their life in danger, the doctor must do everything possible to convince them to accept essential care. No medical act or treatment can be performed without the free and informed consent of the person and this consent can be withdrawn at any time ”

Salvetti judgment (2002): no medical treatment is compulsory within the European Union : "As involuntary medical treatment, compulsory vaccination constitutes an interference with the right to respect for private life, guaranteed by Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms ”(Salvetti v / Italy-CEDH decision of 9 July 2002; n ° 42197/98)

French Civil Code:
Article 16-1: “everyone has the right to respect for their body. The body is inviolable ”

Council of Europe Resolution 2361 (28 January 2021): advisory opinion: the Assembly urges member states and the European Union:
Article 731: "to ensure that the citizens are informed that vaccination is not compulsory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated, if he or she does not wish to do so personally ”
Article 732: " ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, because of potential health risk or for not wanting to be vaccinated ”

A well-made video:

2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "We are at war": Emmanuel Macron announces containment

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 15:18

Christophe wrote:Or is he going to force the vaccination?

I do not think so. He would be masochistic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:20

Sorry, I was wrong!

It's not tonight but maybe tomorrow night according to BelleFranceMacronTV: https://www.bfmtv.com/politique/macron- ... 50233.html

For the time being, several important ministers have confirmed to BFMTV that the content of this speech, which could take the form of a television interview, was not acted upon. For the date, it would be Thursday July 8, or the start of the following week, either Monday July 12 or Tuesday July 13.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:22

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:Or is he going to force the vaccination?

I do not think so. He would be masochistic.

Maso of what? Can you personally whip him? Not me ! : Cheesy:

I can see the trick: "You don't get vaccinated? No problem, a fine of € 135 PER MONTH ... directly taken from your tax account!"

Do not forget that he is an ex TRADER ... It IS Too IZY !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Afterwards I think the risk is low but it exists ... You have seen them wellSSes we heard this morning on LCI !!
I'm sure he could try it and let's be sure it's an avenue under study !! (despite the low efficiency on the variants ...)

In any case, I think there will be new restrictions for bars and restaurants, maybe just hourly (closing at 21 p.m.?) ... see a new global or regional curfew and the mask again mandatory in the city outdoors (oh well was it more?)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 15:23

Maso ... that would be the revolution! Crazy you !!! I rather think he will talk about pensions, and there too there is a risk of ch ... so compulsory vaccination in addition, no, he will not risk it. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:28

I don't want to bet ... But the risk is there!

ps: edited message
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 15:29

Christophe wrote:I don't want to bet ... But the risk is there!

Politically, it would be suicidal. The French are at their wit's end.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:35

If you talk about 2022 he has already lost he knows it and he will not come again!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 15:42

Christophe wrote:If you talk about 2022 he has already lost he knows it and he will not come again!

So here on the other hand, we can bet! But no, as he will present himself, he will try not to mess around too much.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 15:51

M'enfin Guy, you do your Exni there ?? !! Have you seen the results at the regional LREM? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

A representation that would be MASO for him, unless he manages to multiply the breads and transform the water into wine by then!

More masochistic than to impose the compulsory vaccine!

In this regard he can make a partial or targeted obligation ... Like the health professions or those who are in close contact with the public!
I can smell this one !!
0 x