ChronoDose, quickly my dose of vaccine (to me, to me, to me ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

ChronoDose, quickly my dose of vaccine (to me, to me, to me ...)

by Christophe » 11/05/21, 09:02

"Quickly my dose" the service dedicated to drug addicts of consumerism! For those who are in a hurry to become GMOs (oops ...) to stealthily find a normal life ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

"Quickly my dose" offers itself an extension to find a niche within 24 hours from Wednesday May 12th.

Engineer Guillaume Rozier is on all sides to help the French fight against Covid-19. At the origin of the CovidTracker site to follow the epidemic from all angles and its search engine “Quickly my dose” which aggregates all the vaccination appointments available on all platforms (Doctolib, Maïa, KelDoc, etc). People aged 50 and over can also go there today to reserve a time slot from Monday, May 10.

But the engineer did not stop there, he announced today on RMC the launch of “ChronoDose”.

How does this new tool work?

"We find it unfortunate that slots remain unfilled because these are doses that will sleep one more night in a fridge. This slows down the government's vaccination campaign. We are developing a new feature, it will be improved. Calling “ChronoDose” will make it possible to find a vaccination dose within 24 hours for the entire population and you will see the precise number of vaccination slots, ”explains engineer Guillaume Rozier on the RMC platform.

For the moment, the “ChronoDose” extension is not yet available. It will be by Wednesday (date on which vaccination opens to all). The objective, therefore, of this new tool directly integrated into "quickly my dose" is to allow French people "without age limit" to find a dose of vaccination within 24 hours.

5.000 vaccination slots to be filled

“We will have the precise number of the number of vaccination slots. Because vaccination centers sometimes miss several doses per time slot “, underlines the founder of CovidTracker.

According to the data scientist “around 5 vaccination slots are unfilled for today and tomorrow, and we can imagine that next week it will be the same”.

https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Actua ... -24-heures

Here's what this reminds me of:

0 x
Christophe

Re: ChronoDose, quickly my dose of vaccine (to me, to me, to me ...)

by Christophe » 11/05/21, 09:32

A little reminder of common sense ... seems to me that we have not yet discussed the price of vaccines here?

If it's free, you're the product!

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (104.56 KiB) Viewed 1523 times

Same capital talks about it: https://www.capital.fr/votre-carriere/q ... it-1298428
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/05/21, 09:34

They could have done something like "vaccineroo" or "Uberpique" ....

Here it is ... I will hope to be able to be vaccinated quietly with a niche dedicated to my age class and or professional .... Well no ... It will be the jungle .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 11/05/21, 09:43

Christophe wrote:A little reminder of common sense ... seems to me that we have not yet discussed the price of vaccines here?

Let the elections pass, the cash drawer will be for afterwards, for sure.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/21, 09:54

I think this debate goes well beyond the elections ...quite simply because it is global!

So I think of Kingsman ... I don't why! : Mrgreen:

Go for a bit of spoiling:

Excellent film by the way, much better than most of the last James Bond!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/05/21, 10:29

Christophe wrote:"Quickly my dose" the service dedicated to drug addicts of consumerism! For those who are in a hurry to become GMOs (oops ...) to stealthily find a normal life ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I don't care, with all the vaccines I have ever had, I've been a mutant zombie for a long time, so I can't die anymore, you haven't seen enough horror movies !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/21, 12:24

I don't care, with all the vaccines I have ever had, I've been a mutant zombie for a long time,
finally an unequivocal confirmation!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/05/21, 12:26

Janic wrote:
I don't care, with all the vaccines I have ever had, I've been a mutant zombie for a long time,
finally an unequivocal confirmation!

you wanted and I will even come to haunt you in your nightmares : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/21, 12:38

ABC2019 wrote:I've been a mutant zombie for a long time, so I can't die anymore, haven't you seen enough horror movies !! : Mrgreen:

That you're a bit rotten is no longer a big secret here! : Lol: Mouahaha P0wN3D!!

Otherwise it's you who didn't see enough: a zombie dies very well, it has to be pierced, broken, crushed or its head torn off! You can practice in video games : Mrgreen:

In this one, a classic, we can even use forks to gently remove the head from the body (apparently zombies are softer and more fragile ... since already rotten ... what am I talking about! : Mrgreen: )

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/05/21, 19:50

Christophe wrote:...
In this one, a classic, we can even use forks to gently remove the head from the body (apparently zombies are softer and more fragile ... since already rotten ... what am I talking about! : Mrgreen: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMF-zxgbLc

Obviously you like it, the teenager level!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "