Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by Janic » 03/03/21, 09:02

I!
this zigoto wants to add more to make a mess once more, a topic already exists, not nominative, him, preserving the anonymity of each one. Knowing it he does so only to use it as a future argument in a pernicious way.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: re-re- who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by Macro » 03/03/21, 09:16

One of my clients ... 97 years old soon 98 ... She is on her third letter from the Town Hall to get vaccinated .... She lost her husband last year (101 years old) ... She is alive , Alert is still gardening and gets in the car without rubbing his feet on the door sills ... Because it scratches them : Cheesy: .... She refused to change her battery, her hip operation ... She said the coconut ... Well if he wants to take me he takes me ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 09:33

She said the coconut ... Well if he wants to take me he takes me ...
hey yes, the wisdom of old age. It is enough to listen to the people of the ephads who are less afraid of death (she already accompanies them every day) than to be cut off from their reason for still living, their family, their friends, that is really deadly! And the blackmail that they, they, undergo to be able to be cut off from this link, pushes them to "accept" this rape of the body, to continue to see, to touch, those they love.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/03/21, 12:48

Me (in response to the question posed in the title).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 13:09

in the news, health professionals, reluctant to be vaccinated and it is even more in the ephads.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/03/21, 13:11

reluctant to get AstraZeneca vaccine because of side effects, if I understand correctly.
In my mother's nursing home, almost all of them agreed to be vaccinated by Pfizer (including her, who is doing very well thank you)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 14:02

by ABC2019 "03/03/21, 14:11
reluctant to get AstraZeneca vaccine because of side effects, if I understand correctly.
In my mother's nursing home, almost all of them agreed to be vaccinated by Pfizer (including her, who is doing very well thank you)
at her age she has little risk of developing cancer or having a misshapen baby! : Cheesy: and if, in some time she dies you will say that it was due to her great age. But if, since this covid is wandering everywhere, she has not been a victim of the nasty, nasty virus, it is because she was robust enough to escape it.
Last edited by Janic the 03 / 03 / 21, 14: 06, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/03/21, 14:05

Janic wrote: at her age she has little risk of developing cancer or having a misshapen baby! : Cheesy:

As for the misshapen baby (inside), it's done. : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/03/21, 15:09

Janic wrote:But if, since this covid is wandering everywhere, she has not been a victim of the nasty, nasty virus, it is because she was robust enough to escape it.

no, it's just that there have been a few cases that have been effectively contained.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/03/21, 15:11

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:But if, since this covid is wandering everywhere, she has not been a victim of the nasty, nasty virus, it is because she was robust enough to escape it.

no, it's just that there have been a few cases that have been effectively contained.

You mean we let them die in their room?
0 x