Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

by ABC2019 » 03/03/21, 06:59

I open this thread to know the experiences of those who have been vaccinated (please do not fill it with a discussion of the interest or the danger of the vaccine which can be done on other threads), but just with the experiences personal: type of vaccine, possible reactions observed, has it changed your behavior (seeing friends more easily, for example?) ...

Personally I "almost" were, although not in the priority categories: a doctor friend called me because they had unused doses of Astra Zeneca at the end of the day and they were going to put them in. the bin. I probably would have accepted but I had to take a rather long road trip 2 days later and I was a little afraid of the fever reactions. But hey if the opportunity arises ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who has been vaccinated?

by Macro » 03/03/21, 07:02

I look forward to my turn ... Normally they said that the taxis would be in the second wave ... : Shock:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/03/21, 08:28

I am in the forgotten slice
"This is the 65-75 age group, deplores a Marseille doctor wishing to remain anonymous. For them we do nothing, even with co-morbidity". https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 59817.html
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 03/03/21, 08:44

Working in a hospital I could have done it (I am 31 years old) but I gave way to people at greater risk. In the end all the doses were consumed by others. About 40% of hospital staff are vaccinated.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 09:00

About 40% of hospital staff are vaccinated.
and how many refused it?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 03/03/21, 09:12

Janic wrote:
and how many refused it?

I do not know !
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 09:21

Rajqawee »03/03/21, 10:12
janic wrote: and how many refused it?
I do not know
that is the question, however! On the other hand, you must know (it is the law) that these vaccines have not been the subject of ANY study concerning their mutagenic, teratogenic and carcinogenic power. 8) : Cry:

this zigoto wants to add more to make a mess once more, a topic already exists, not nominative, him, preserving the anonymity of each one. Knowing it, he does it only to use it as a future argument in a pernicious way. While a simple, anonymous survey would have been enough! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/03/21, 09:41

Janic wrote:
this zigoto wants to add more to make a mess once more, a topic already exists, not nominative, him, preserving the anonymity of each one. Knowing it, he does it only to use it as a future argument in a pernicious way. While a simple, anonymous survey would have been enough! : Evil:

And you, you hasten to come and screw up your usual mess once again, by coming to sow your anti-vaccine prose, in a topic where those who want to be vaccinated are supposed to come and relate their feedback ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/21, 11:26

And you, you hasten to come and screw up your usual mess once again, by coming to sow your anti-vaccine prose, in a topic where those who want to be vaccinated are supposed to come and relate their feedback ...

Clearly, you mean that if these vaccines are at high risk of side effects, such as malformations or cancer, it does not matter !?
But nothing prevents them from making these relationships.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/03/21, 11:59

the thread is NOT to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of vaccines but to share an experience of vaccination ... when there is one : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)