Does covid vaccination make positive for anti-covid tests?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Does covid vaccination make positive for anti-covid tests?

by Christophe » 31/12/20, 15:06

Everything is in the title ... this will certainly be the last big topic of the year ...

a) a vaccine creates antibodies ... true or false?
b) these antibodies can therefore be detected by an anti-covid test ... true or false?
c) it makes the vaccinee positive for these tests ... true or false?

How then to follow the epidemic and distinguish the vaccinated from the sick?

The other vaccines are (generally) not accompanied by massive screening campaigns, so the question does not arise ...

Or there is a subtlety that I did not understand ... So what is it concretely?

Which vaccines make positive for which tests? So positive they make ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Does the covid vaccination test positive for anti-covid?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/12/20, 15:11

Christophe wrote:Which vaccines make positive for which tests? So positive they make ...

All, all or some, so positive they return. : Mrgreen: : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/20, 15:14

Are you saying that a vaccine that doesn't test positive won't work? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/12/20, 15:23

Christophe wrote:Are you saying that a vaccine that doesn't test positive won't work? : Mrgreen:

I'm saying that I don't (like you) give a fuck. : Mrgreen:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 31/12/20, 16:12

Back to basics? Water injection : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/12/20, 16:33

Christophe wrote:a) a vaccine creates antibodies ... true or false?
b) these antibodies can therefore be detected by an anti-covid test ... true or false?
c) it makes the vaccinee positive for these tests ... true or false?
Yes and no. : Twisted:
To find out if we are infected, we do a PCR test and to find out if we have antibodies we do a serological test at least 10 days after being infected ... https://www.vidal.fr/actualites/24747-c ... aires.html It takes some time for the immune system to be up and running to fight the virus. It is therefore normal that if you are infected before or during the vaccination, you still get the disease.

Didn't you know that? why this question ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/20, 17:03

izentrop wrote:It takes some time for the immune system to be up and running to fight the virus. It is therefore normal that if you are infected before or during the vaccination, you still get the disease.

Didn't you know that? why this question ?

You don't answer the question I'm talking about at all vaccine test reactivity... so NEXT! (next is the ducks' answer, I decided to become one in 2021 ...)

I asked if the vaccine made the tests positive... which, with my biology basics (vaccine = anti body) and a test which detects anti bodies, seems to me to be the case ...

But I have a doubt about RNA vaccines?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/12/20, 18:26

Christophe wrote:I asked if the vaccine made the tests positive... which, with my biology basics (vaccine = anti body) and a test which detects anti bodies, seems to me to be the case ...

But I have a doubt about RNA vaccines?
The same and probably more effective because instead of a lure of the virus, it is just the characteristic protein of the virus that causes the immune reaction, a priori less false alarms. Not enough hindsight for long-term effects https://www.infectiologie.com/UserFiles ... ec2020.pdf

PS: For the reaction to the tests, it was first necessary to specify which one because there is a shit.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/20, 18:35

izentrop wrote:PS: For the reaction to the tests, it was first necessary to specify which one because there is a shit.

Do you read the messages before answering them ???? That was my question ...

Christophe wrote:Which vaccines make positive for which tests ? So positive they make ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/12/20, 18:35

izentrop wrote:Advertorial from the French Language Infectious Pathology Society

The TransparenceSanté site and EuroforDocs allow us to find the following information: SPILF received 1,7 million euros (figure updated on September 5, 2020) from pharmaceutical companies, including 100 € from Gilead between 000 and 2012, sums which have gone up in recent years.
https://www.francesoir.fr/societe-sante ... -il-cacher

Accused of conflict of interest
"They all have more than links of interest with certain pharmaceutical industries", launched Sunday Martine Wonner, deputy and psychiatrist, declaring that the SPILF had received "more than 800.000 euros from the pharmaceutical industry over several years including 100.000 of Gilead ".
https://www.bfmtv.com/sante/les-infecti ... 70206.html

Another subject, same symptoms:
The SPILF - French Language Infectious Pathology Society - signed a consensus in 2006 (with the help of laboratories Abbott, Bayer, Pharma, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Chiron France, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck Scharp & Dohme, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi aventis, Sanofi pasteur MSD, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals France) which is a cut-and-paste of the American references from the IDSA. These have just been rejected in the USA due to obsolescence. The 2006 consensus (conference chaired by Prof. Daniel Christmann of the CNR - Center National de Référence des Borrelia de Strasbourg) should therefore also be rejected in France in order to prevent the situation imposed in our country for diagnoses and treatments from continuing. and does not get worse.
https://www.associationlymesansfrontier ... 0-juillet/
Thanks again, Izy for this first-rate "info".
0 x