Containment card (carte-sortie-confinement.fr)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Containment card (carte-sortie-confinement.fr)

by Grelinette » 17/04/20, 11:02

A new official application allows you to define the authorized zone for your outings and walks, namely 1 km around your home.
(Is it developed by the government? ... Is this the first "soft" step in generalized control of citizens? ...)

https://carte-sortie-confinement.fr/?fb ... ma2wMCg6s8

This is a good idea for a useful Tracking App that is easy to develop and offer to the population for download on smartphones:
From the GPS location of the home, as soon as you approach the 1 km limit of the authorized walking area, your smartphone triggers an increasingly loud alarm to warn you that you are going to commit a crime!
(and notify the nearest police station who can send a sworn agent to verbalize you, if the system determines several crimes in the same area to make the travel agent profitable!)

We can also, to better accept this trivial surveillance tracking, provide options with softer ringtones that warn you if you approach a store that sells products you like, or approach a friend ( e), or an unknown person with whom you have affinities (cultural, sporting or sexual) calculated using a sophisticated algorithm taken from the best dating sites :D ...

Note also that this formidable containment control system already exists for cows, dogs and other rebellious herding animals. The question is whether men the French are considered rebellious gregarious animals to confine!…

Note: in the days of the GDR and the Berlin Wall, in the 60s, there were even automatic machine guns that fired on everything that tried to cross the border established between the free zone of the West and that controlled by the 'Est ... and killed without a soul, cows, sheep and other cattle that could not understand the rules yet clear instituted by STASI! ...

Fortunately we are not there today! ...
Last edited by Grelinette the 17 / 04 / 20, 11: 19, 3 edited once.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

Re: Containment card (carte-sortie-confinement.fr)

by Christophe » 17/04/20, 11:11

Given the mouth of the site, programmed in a hurry, it looks like nothing official ... AMHA ...

The problem is not to be more than 1 km as the crow flies from his home!

The problem is to be within 8 m of any asymptomatic or gerris patients but still carrying the virus !!

We are going straight towards the return of apartheid !! : Mrgreen:

The concern is to know who will be the victims of this discrimination: the infected or the healthy?

Sorry for my frankness ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/04/20, 11:18

Christophe wrote:Given the mouth of the site, programmed in a hurry, it looks like nothing official ... AMHA ...

The problem is not to be more than 1 km as the crow flies from his home!

The problem is to be within 8 m of any asymptomatic or gerris patients but still carrying the virus !!

We are going straight towards the return of apartheid !! : Mrgreen:

The concern is to know who will be the victims of this discrimination: the infected or the healthy?

Sorry for my frankness ...

On the other hand, the application is fast, simple and effective! (which could also mean that it doesn't look like what the government is capable of doing : Mrgreen: ! ... But given the fact that at the moment there is no more money in the state coffers, maybe the government asked a computer intern to tinker with a small app quickly made to compensate for the most urgent ...
(It is said, moreover, that the young Sibeth Ndiaye would have done a computer initiation course ...)

For the 1 km radius limit, it is debating its interpretation:
"Do not confuse distance traveled and radius. Isochrones have nothing to do here.

The official reference text, Art.3 Paragraph 5 of Decree No. 2020-293 of March 23, 2020 is clear:
“Brief trips, within the limit of one hour daily and within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home”.

So just take an IGN map at 1/25 000 th (1 cm = 250 m), a compass, place the point on your home and draw a 4 cm circle (1 km therefore on the ground) and we obtains the perimeter inside which one has the right to move for 1 hour.
The distance covered depends only on the terrain and the walking pace
Last edited by Grelinette the 17 / 04 / 20, 11: 30, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/20, 11:20

No need for an app to know that you are more than 1 km from your home ...

A map, a compass and a brain are enough as you say !!

Sorry, I forgot that we were in a society of mentally ill and irresponsible! Oops sorry for my frankness (twice) ... : Oops: : Oops: : Oops:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/04/20, 11:29

Christophe wrote:No need for an app to know that you are more than 1 km from your home ...

A map, a compass and a brain are enough as you say !!

Sorry, I forgot that we were in a society of mentally ill and irresponsible! Oops sorry for my frankness (twice) ... : Oops: : Oops: : Oops:

First, a compass and a map are very technical and complex tools to use (such as protective masks), and a smartphone app is very discreet and very easily interrogated remotely by possible surveillance services. (without forgetting that we can install it without your knowledge on your smartphone ...)

In addition, as I foresee, there will be lots of very interesting options (advertising, meetings, ...) that will bring money into the state coffers: it's win-win!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/20, 11:30

Grelinette wrote:First, a compass and a map are very technical and complex tools to use (such as protective masks), and a smartphone app is very discreet and very easily interrogated remotely by possible surveillance services. (without forgetting that we can install it without your knowledge on your smartphone ...)

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The worst part is that you are right ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

Mentally assisted I tell you ....
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/04/20, 11:50

I would see that more in the continuity of the process of self-domestication ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/04/20, 12:18

Ahmed wrote:I would see that more in the continuity of the process of self-domestication ...

... the 1st "soft" step of generalized control of citizens, judicious proposed for a fictitious acceptance decided by the population!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/04/20, 12:32

Christophe wrote:
Grelinette wrote:First, a compass and a map are very technical and complex tools to use (such as protective masks), and a smartphone app is very discreet and very easily interrogated remotely by possible surveillance services. (without forgetting that we can install it without your knowledge on your smartphone ...)

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The worst part is that you are right ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

Mentally assisted I tell you ....

Disagree !
The real disease of the human race is not that citizens are "mentally assisted" but that the rulers are "cynical psychopaths".

Your reasoning is wrong and reversed, and like the responsibility attributed to the woman raped because her neckline is too deep or her skirt too short, or to the little old woman who got her handbag stuck that 'she exhibited ostensibly and provocatively in the eyes of the first thug who passed.

All our values ​​and reasoning are today altered by a kind of schizophrenia (natural or created?) Which makes us lose the notion of common sense and fair judgment, and makes us accept the unacceptable by thinking that the cause of our social and societal ills come from the behavior of those who are more spectators than actors.

addition: one of the most telling illustrations of this social schizophrenia is, for example, woman in yellow vest in wheelchair who was sentenced for attacking CRS! ... (schizophrenia, I tell you!)
2 x
Evaluation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Evaluation » 18/04/20, 00:46

Grelinette wrote:addition: one of the most telling illustrations of this social schizophrenia is, for example, woman in yellow vest in wheelchair who was sentenced for attacking CRS! ... (schizophrenia, I tell you!)

Excellent!
0 x