Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by Christophe » 24/03/20, 17:36

This just fell off Dr. Raoult, world initiator in VIVO * of the'promising clinical trial on Plaquenl / Hydroxychloroquine / Chloroquine has just left the Macron scientific council:

* following the publication of the Chinese in VITRO: https://www.econologie.com/coronavirus- ... rier-2020/

EXCLUSIVE Coronavirus: Didier Raoult slams the door of Macron's Scientific Council

The boss of the IHU Méditerranée Infection defied the majority opinion of his peers by opening his establishment to the massive screening of Covid-19 and the hydrochloroquine treatment of "febrile patients". Several hundred Marseillais are still lining up in front of the institute on Tuesday.

The break is this time consummated between Didier Raoult and the government: "I no longer participate in the Scientific Council gathered around Emmanuel Macron" announced this Tuesday morning to "Les Echos" the iconoclastic patron of the IHU Mediterranean Infection, while specifying that he does not resign. Disagreed for weeks with the containment policy which he describes as medieval, he insisted that massive screening resources were needed nationwide to detect suspicious cases, isolate and treat positive patients. As in South Korea: the country reported on Monday the lowest number of new daily cases of contamination with the coronavirus since the end of February and is now fueling hopes of controlling the epidemic.

(...)

0 x
Christophe

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Christophe » 24/03/20, 18:27

Le Nouvel Obs does not hesitate to compare Dr Raoult ... to DeGaulle ... but I think it is to discredit him?

https://www.nouvelobs.com/chroniques/20 ... virus.html

Is Professor Raoult General de Gaulle of the Coronavirus?

TICKET. Like the man of June 18, the microbiologist from Marseille calls for resistance to the enemy and comes up against the skepticism of the staffs ...

(...)

Raoult the Gaullist

Like his almost assumed model - Raoult calls himself a Gaullist! -, the scientist with the false airs of druid worked out a strategy of rupture of which is gummed up a Parisian staff, parsed with certainty. When the great Charles pinched it for the armored divisions supported by aviation, the great Didier advocated an offensive based on hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial developed by German chemists of the 1930s, supported by antibiotics. At the head of his armored division, at the heart of the battle of Abbeville, from May 28 to 31, 1940, de Gaulle had succeeded in pushing back the Wehrmacht. Before receiving a fallback order ... Performing a trial of his treatment, Raoult certifies having rid three-quarters of his guinea pigs of the infamous virus. Before being cooled by the skepticism of part of the scientific community ...

Faced with these intrepid visionaries, the generalissimo Maurice Gamelin, commanding the French armies of 1940, and the spawns of the national public health agency of 2020 swear respectively by the Maginot line and containment! A historical error, claim the rebels of Gaulle and Raoult, eighty years apart: only war of movement can assure us victory!
The megalo of the savior

In June 1940, the President of the Council, Paul Reynaud, appointed Colonel de Gaulle Undersecretary of State for War. But was unable to follow its bellicose strategy. Defeatists, Pétain and the badges of the French army were already resigned to defeat. They concluded the armistice. These days, the Minister of Health Olivier Véran makes much of a European study responsible for establishing the real effectiveness of the treatment prescribed by Professor Raoult ... Consecration or scientific burial? The results are expected in a few weeks.

(...)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by GuyGadebois » 24/03/20, 18:32

Christophe wrote:Le Nouvel Obs does not hesitate to compare Dr Raoult ... to DeGaulle ... but I think it is to discredit him?

I do not think so. On the contrary.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/20, 18:50

The tone of the article is very strange all the same ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/03/20, 18:51

Christophe wrote:The tone of the article is very strange all the same ...

The time too ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 25/03/20, 09:27

at the risk of worsening the number of deaths (over-cautious or over-zealous), it is better to wait a few more precious weeks for its results to be confirmed or denied by other researchers. It is hard when you are in such a crisis and people fall, but it can avoid new scandals.
1 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/03/20, 10:11

Paul72 »25/03/20, 10:27
at the risk of worsening the number of deaths (over-cautious or over-zealous), it is better to wait a few more precious weeks for its results to be confirmed or denied by other researchers. It's hard when you're in such a crisis and people fall, but it can avoid further scandals
Ask yourself the question: one of my relatives, TA woman, your mistress, TES legitimate children or not, are in this deadly situation and a renowned scientist offers an already existing product and widely used in other circumstances without particular damage: What are you doing, because here it is not about unknown PEOPLE?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 25/03/20, 10:14

the answer is simple, i trust the attending physician.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/03/20, 10:25

This doctor is only wrong in not being "in line" with the presidential communication strategy, regardless of the merits or not of his therapeutic approach.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/03/20, 10:31

@paul
the answer is simple, i trust the attending physician.
this is what most people do! but in THIS circumstance or nobody knows anything more, if he says chloro, you agree, if he says not chloro you agree too, when you just wrote the reverse? And so if one of these relatives in question dies there, whatever that choice, do you invoke chance, natural laws, fatalism or the wrong choice of doctor?
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré