Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Exnihiloest » 12/01/20, 17:45

I reopen a subject on glyphosate, and only glyphosate, because the previous ones are amalgamated with the Round-up, which does not contain only glyphosate.

Opinion of three agronomists and a former INRA research director:

«For almost 50 years, glyphosate has been used to the satisfaction of farmers, communities, businesses (notably SNCF), amateur gardeners, without causing the slightest health problem.
Environmentalists began to disparage it when, in 1996, Monsanto launched genetically modified plants tolerating glyphosate, the famous GMOs demonized in France while adopted massively in most major agricultural countries.
Hostility to glyphosate escalated in 2012 when a study by Gilles-Eric Séralini, militant scientist, was published with great noise, seeking to prove the danger of transgenic corn treated with glyphosate on rats laboratory. A study very well orchestrated on the media level but later discredited on the scientific level.
»

https://www.latribune.fr/opinions/tribu ... 33941.html

As we can see once again, political ecologists seek to manipulate us to achieve anti-capitalist and anti-development goals unrelated to ecology or scientific truth. For this they do not hesitate to lie, to misinform and to exploit scientific studies through selection. When I read or listen to them, it comes back to me when I listened to Radio-Moscow on shortwave, during the Soviet era: lies and pure propaganda.
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by GuyGadebois » 12/01/20, 19:59

But of course, Chou Tryphon (he's cute ....)
https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/com ... 57fcbdbae0
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by GuyGadebois » 12/01/20, 20:55

An article signed by:
Gérard Kafadaroff: Founding member of AFBV with (among others sold) Xavier Beulin, president of FNSEA ... (: lol :), Jean-Pierre Décor, former Scientific Director Aventis agriculture (Mouarf !!!)
André Fougeroux: Who worked for Ciba-Geigy, then Novartis and Syngenta Europe / France (re Mouarf !!!)
Jean-François Proust: Retired, member of the collective (of good people) "Science-Technologies-Actions" champion of nuclear, GMOs and chemistry.
Philippe Joudrier: Member of the "AFIS" disinformation committee (Thank you Izy), former president of the GMO evaluation committee of the French Agency for Food and Health Security (still good people)

Tryphon, poor pathetic puppet ... :(
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/01/20, 23:20

When you spent your childhood on the benches of a Waldorf school, you can't understand, Guy https://steiner-waldorf.org/pedagogie-alternative/ : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/01/20, 23:58

SNCF Réseau spends 30 million euros per year to treat tracks and tracks. With the ban on glyphosate in 2021, the bill could, according to his calculations, reach 500 million with the means currently available, 350 million "with degraded standards". www.leparisien.fr/amp/environnement/pre ... 233413.php
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/01/20, 00:04

izentrop wrote:When you spent your childhood on the benches of a Waldorf school, you can't understand, Guy https://steiner-waldorf.org/pedagogie-alternative/ : Mrgreen:

Was it you who was in there? Because I never did.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/01/20, 07:57

As we can see once again, political anti-environmentalists seek to manipulate us to achieve capitalist and healthy anti-development goals unrelated to ecology or scientific truth. For this they do not hesitate to lie, disinform and instrumentalize scientific studies through selection.
When I read or listen to them, it comes back to me when I was listening to Radio-Moscow on shortwave, during the Soviet era: lies and pure propaganda.
wow, plus he speaks russian!
When I read or listen to them, it comes back to me the listening that I was doing on Radio-London on shortwave: lies and pure propaganda. And why not? Manipulation in politics as in business is part of their reasons to exist, whatever their label!
hence this new formulation, much better and above all more realistic: Glyphosate: an ineffective, carcinogenic, endocrine disrupting non-ecological herbicide
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 13/01/20, 15:02

When shouting loud takes the place of argument .....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/01/20, 15:15

When shouting loud takes the place of argument .....
it's just useful for those who play deaf; others do not need it to understand them!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 13/01/20, 15:25

When your usual pirouettes take the place of argument .....
0 x