Video: Mobile phones, all guinea pigs?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Video: Mobile phones, all guinea pigs?

by Christophe » 26/02/06, 19:17

To change some of the controversy of the flu or chicoun ... I wanted to remind you of a probable other health crisis in progress ... that of mobile telephony.

I remind you the presence on the site of a full report on the harmfulness of mobile telephony:

Some screenshots of the report:

Download the report here: https://www.econologie.com/telechargeme ... s-cobayes/

Presentation: https://www.econologie.com/telephones-m ... s-cobayes/

The debate is on!
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 12 / 11, 10: 30, 8 edited once.
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 26/02/06, 21:45

Recently I read a very interesting book on electromagnetic pollution "Fighting for an idea, électromanétique pollution" of Dr. Maschi jean pierre, this doctor was removed from the odre physicians to have found a bit too early say that some diseases civilization, directly resulting from our way of life, does not exist in countries less developed technologically. After comparative studies with post-traumatic symptoms people electrified "electricians electrocuted" he had noticed that some of these diseases called civilization also presented symptoms of electrification but in this case they were of a slow electrification of the body.
Réabilité by the order of the doctors there shortly visionary 20 was years ahead of his peers, he had noticed that in countries where people walk barefoot, these diseases do not exist unlike our latitudes or our synthetic soles, electrically isolate us from the ground, turning the body into capacitor electrode which is in charge of both electrostatic discharge our synthetic clothing genuine static electricity generator HT 3000v and also the effect of receiving antenna for each Elements the body in form of dNA to the bones absorb electromagnetic radiation (radio waves and tV pulsed microwaves from mobile phones) the body having difficulty evacuating the electrical overload it electrified gradually but heuresement it about some easy ways to remove this invisible pollution ....
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 26/02/06, 21:48

Good evening

it is always the real truth they would be safe,
to see they always manage to we still doubts

I wonder if those who earn a lot of money with this industry live or voluntarily settled at the foot of these antennas (they show the example)

a reflection of the story that also worries me is perhaps selfish, a man said: I have more fried
... That my wife would be disappointed

bolt
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 26/02/06, 22:09

A mobile phone that transmits power 2W a range of ear at frequencies of 900 or 1800Mhz, AC can not be harmless.
Obviously it's all about dosage I imagine it's less dangerous than 1 1 minutes time.

But it can not be harmless, it is a fact. And what about the people who live under the antennas .... It's even worse, because even if the power received by the body is less because people are not glued to the antenna, however it is permanent bases.

And let's be clear, all supposedly objective studies which demonstrate that the mobile phone is not dangerous are financed by the operators ... How to believe for one second that this goal ???
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 27/02/06, 13:20

nlc wrote:A mobile phone that transmits power 2W a range of ear at frequencies of 900 or 1800Mhz, AC can not be harmless.
Obviously it's all about dosage I imagine it's less dangerous than 1 1 minutes time.

But it can not be harmless, it is a fact. And what about the people who live under the antennas .... It's even worse, because even if the power received by the body is less because people are not glued to the antenna, however it is permanent bases.

And let's be clear, all supposedly objective studies which demonstrate that the mobile phone is not dangerous are financed by the operators ... How to believe for one second that this goal ???

and said that those who are grafted the stuff in the ear all day .......... bluetooth thing (my forces to take such to see how AC is writing this stuff's) it makes robocop

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 14:06

Jean-Francois wrote:and said that those who are grafted the stuff in the ear all day .......... bluetooth thing (my forces to take such to see how AC is writing this stuff's) it makes robocop

veiled voilou :P

It's still a little less worse ca because the issuance of power is very low, to go from blutooth module to the mobile phone, which itself emits power 2W.

Anyway the phone in him even is never very far away ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 17:41

Uh I expected these remarks but have you looked at the report in question?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 17:43

Me, not yet : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 18:22

Phew that's what I thought !!!
I wonder pkoi I bothers to provide "cool" documentary ... :|
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 18:26

Well yesterday I reacted on the subject, because there was no need to see the documentary for advice.

But it was planned that I look, in fact I'll look away : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "