DMT, the Spirit Molecule (body exits, psychological time and near death experience...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

DMT, the Spirit Molecule (body exits, psychological time and near death experience...)

by Christophe » 26/11/18, 12:35

I thought I had already published this very interesting documentary on the capacity of the human mind (and animal) but in fact I have not found anything .... Here it is, take 1h30 to look at it calmly if the metaphysical subject interests you (because there is more to 100% in metaphysics since we touch on biology and chemistry ...)

Read also on the subject: media / enter-the-void-a-movie-about-the-book-of-dead-Tibetan-t10317.html

The wiki page: https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diméthyltryptamine

9F7B5DFE-6C61-4C91-B66D-4A5F7BD2C1D9.png
9F7B5DFE-6C61-4C91-B66D-4A5F7BD2C1D9.png (5.89 Kio) Consulté 3214 fois
3423F5EB-F24A-4497-BA4A-B191AD48DE50.gif
3423F5EB-F24A-4497-BA4A-B191AD48DE50.gif (138.67 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: DMT, the Molecule of the Spirit (body exits, survival after death, near-death experience ...)

by Exnihiloest » 26/11/18, 22:19

It feels like returning to the XNIXXth century, when circles of drug addicts met to test them, eg. the hashish club.

I have not seen anywhere that this kind of experience has led to anything concrete and useful, other than perhaps Beaudelaire's poetry, but unlikely that drugs alone are there for anything.
These people think to reach a reality that exceeds them when they suffer only the internal bugs of their crippled brains, buckling on themselves like a neurological feedback that puts them in ecstasy.

This kind of video mixes science and mysticism by making us believe that there is a gateway. On RMC discovered we also regularly this kind of docu pseudo-scientist, the worst of all because mixing rantings and facts, lies and truths; not a question of spirituality but of audience for the producer and of proselytism of guru at the illuminated ones who play it, all PhD that they are.
What is the only DMT: a drug.
1 x
Christophe

Re: DMT, the Molecule of the Spirit (body exits, survival after death, near-death experience ...)

by Christophe » 26/11/18, 23:11

No DMT is not really a drug dixit wiki "It is considered a narcotic in some countries."

Even if we can find (rarely) at some dealers (this is the theme of the movie ENTER THE VOID media / enter-the-void-a-movie-about-the-book-of-dead-Tibetan-t10317.html ) the DMT does not create any addiction and is produced naturally by the brain (for example by meditation) and some plants ... we can not overdose I think ...

So watch the documentary full before classifying gurus those who intervene ...

Then we can understand that some countries (including France) classifies it by stupefying: its large-scale use would upset society! : Cheesy:

Shamans in South America use them frequently and their society is certainly healthier, humanly, than ours! : Mrgreen:

I honestly think that DMT should be used for certain therapeutic cases: for example, suicide bombers and all the other crazy people who want to die by doing as much harm as possible to others! And also some criminals or serial killers ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/11/18, 11:20

I maintain what I said. It is not because a molecule would be found everywhere in nature, or would not create addiction, that it would not be a drug. It is a drug when doses are taken artificially and gives rise to psychotropic effects.

Take for example the definition of Larousse:
"Natural or synthetic psychotropic substance, generally harmful to health, likely to cause drug addiction, and consumed outside a medical prescription."

"harmful" preceded by "generally", or "drug addiction" preceded by "susceptible", tell us that these characters are not necessary to talk about drugs.
On the other hand, DMT is well defined as "powerful psychotropic substance", which meets the definition of a drug.

So watch the documentary in full before classifying guru those who intervene ...

Gurus, you have them in all categories. If being a scientist reduces the risk of being an illuminator, a believer, or a lowly political activist, he does not eliminate it, and you always find it to promote their hobby.

After we can understand that some countries (including France) the class by staggering: its large-scale use would upset society! : Cheesy:

What is certain is that addiction aside, we will have the same risks as with other drugs. If you take it before driving, I doubt that you go very far. If the surgeon takes it before you open the knife on the operating table, not sure that you escape.

Shamans in South America use them frequently and their society is certainly healthier, humanly, than ours! : Mrgreen:

Yes, I had also learned about ayahuasca following the trip of a loved one in South America. This fashionable drug has still caused deaths, the damsels who offer the experience to tourists, not always having control of the product.
Their societies that would be healthier is a view of the mind. Men have the same cross everywhere. I do not see any health among the Aztecs who practiced human sacrifices, especially children. To believe in good primitives and other men of the soil in their rudimentary good societies is an intellectual devotion of the civilized obsessed with his little worries of wealth and who imagines a paradise elsewhere or past that never existed.

I honestly think that DMT should be used for certain therapeutic cases: for example, suicide bombers and all the other crazy people who want to die by doing as much harm as possible to others! And also some criminals or serial killers ...

The effect seems fugitive. I do not really see what he could do in the long run.

I would not be against marketing, or experience it personally out of curiosity. But we must still know what we are talking about: a product that alters the mind and has nothing to do with metaphysics as LSD. It even removes metaphysics and mysticism, since if it provides the same experiences as those of imminent death, it invalidates the explanation of the illuminated of a flirtation with the afterlife and discussions with their ancestors died.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/18, 15:01

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/18, 15:04

Trailer:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/18, 15:16

A comment I made on facebook:

"For those who dream and remember it: the psychological time of the brain is very variable! 1 real minute can be 1 day, 2 weeks, 1 month ... So when we die it may be right in our time scale and here is the explanation of "eternal life" (if 1 minute in terrestrial time = 1 million years in "brain near death" time ... well we have something to have fun in paradise)

ps: for those who do not dream, remember your courses of philosophy or maths ... it is also variable psychological time (but less effective than dreams) ... : Cheesy: "
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/11/18, 15:37

Death exists.
The soul does not exist.

This is my refutation made, since
"what is asserted without proof can be denied without proof"
Euclid.

It's cool.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/18, 16:32

Obviously you still have not looked and you give your opinion * ... since there are medical evidence of a "brain orgasm" upon death! See: media / enter-the-void-a-movie-about-the-book-of-dead-Tibetan t10317-30.html # p348852

After you believe what you want, I have my conscience ...
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/11/18, 17:15

Christophe wrote:Obviously you still have not looked and you give your opinion * ... since there are medical evidence of a "brain orgasm" upon death! See: media / enter-the-void-a-movie-about-the-book-of-dead-Tibetan t10317-30.html # p348852

An orgasm, real, can be caused unintentionally during interventions on the brain when we touch certain areas. So if I follow you, what would be the proof of a real sexual relationship ?!
To imagine that at t = 0 an organism was still alive and that at t + 1µs it would have died, is to believe that the legal time of death specified by doctors would correspond to a real physical process. We have billions of cells, they do not die instantly at time t. Today we have almost no knowledge of this "extinction" process, this study seems to be the beginning.
It's crazy how any physiological sign can be brandished as proof of anything. Faith, as we have seen with religion, has always tried to unravel its mysteries by affirming their reality in what is at the limits of our knowledge, relentlessly repeating the mistakes of the past as knowledge progresses and eliminate these niches.

After you believe what you want, I have my conscience ...

And you think you're the only one? You will have it, this consciousness, like me, until the death (if not accident, because one can also be alive and without conscience, and not figurative sense : Cry: ).
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "