Belgium: effects of mobile GSM waves on ants!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Belgium: effects of mobile GSM waves on ants!

by Christophe » 13/01/15, 15:28

Belgian university study that shows the effects of a simple GSM (apparently an iPhone) on ants: it's a disaster!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ekn ... urmis_news

Must believe that ants are less known than men!

I will try to find the report of this study because there is not much ...

In Brussels, researchers from the Department of Biology unveiled a study on the impact of GSM waves on ants. According to an experiment, carried out on several colonies of ants exposed to the waves of a mobile phone, these social insects are strongly affected by the electromagnetic radiations emitted by our GSM. We notice that the ants exposed in the medium term are disoriented, lose their mobility, their memorization and do not recover the totality of their performance is a handicap of 50%. Ants exposed in the long term die prematurely. A disturbing study broadcast in the newspaper of the television channel RTL-TVI.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/01/15, 15:31

If ants are sensitive, then termites too!

Problem, I know a lot of housing where people have GSM in Asia, and all that is wooden is still devastated ... They adapt?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/15, 16:39

Uh ... are you serious there ???? : Shock:

The danger distance of the waves of a phone is, thankfully, quite low ...

Read or reread: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ondes-elec ... 10188.html
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 18/01/15, 23:56

Hi happy new year !!!

Econology is always so responsive.

I was looking for information on this subject and I come across econology. It's cool.

I was amazed that ants die ect. and that we only care about whether they have better memory or not.

Yet the experience would be really easy to reproduce. Portable anthill lit / portable anthill airplane mode. And there would be nothing to do but count the dead.

I found an article that also raises doubts about this experience. https://sceptom.wordpress.com/2013/12/3 ... jn-van-erp

In any case it would be necessary to reproduce it.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/01/15, 10:08

Nothing suprising !

What is the call of the ant?

the ant is croaking, of course! : Oops:

0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/15, 15:11

For those who are really interested in the debate, a very critical article on "anti-waves" and other "anti-Wifi" in the January edition of the review Que Choisir, which denounces the partiality of some "anti"! In everything expresses doubts.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/15, 15:24

Did67 wrote:which denounces the partiality of certain "anti"!

Mwarf because the "pro" waves (wifi is probably the least worst ...) may be impartial ???

It's enough to see who finances the studies to convince oneself of the opposite!

In addition, the anti have in the vast majority, no economic interest to be ...

Generally, I like consumer defense magazines (buying better is good for the environment ...) ... except that they tend to be too consumerist at times! One more proof with what you just said ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/15, 16:52

I summarized a little succinctly. I invite you to read.

In philosophy, I say that it is not because the "pro" are not impartial that the "anti" are! And reciprocally.

In the article is indicated in particular that a test with "hypersensitive", who complained of the effects of the waves emitted by the telephones, these could not differentiate a telephone whose battery had been removed from another which were connected ... This second part of the test was "dismissed" by the "anti-waves" ...

I did not check.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/15, 17:02

Christophe wrote:
It's enough to see who finances the studies to convince oneself of the opposite!

In addition, the anti have in the vast majority, no economic interest to be ...

1) There is nevertheless also public studies (financed by public funds)

2) And precisely, not all!

I am not at all a fan of mobile phones. Mine (because I have one) serves me mainly portable voice mail: I connect to listen to my messages ...

Now, if this debate were "objectified", we would balance the "positive" (including sweet lives: accidents, avalanches, mountaineers ...) and the "negative" ... As we do for a drug. For a means of transport. Or the heating ...

And then I would say: the public has decided. As many mobile phones as there are people in France. I'm not happy about it (because I'm fighting the invasion). But, "sociologically", it is a fact. So fight against facts?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/01/15, 18:03

Indeed, the hours and the km that I already saved thanks to my phone (I already had the phone in my car in 94-95).
Not to mention the chore listens to the answering machine, reminding customers on returning home.

I'm one of the people who thinks I have less stress like that.

But the debate is not there, I believe.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "