Hazards of nanomaterials

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hazards of nanomaterials

by exhibits » 07/06/13, 16:08

The increasing use of nanomaterials, infinitely small substances derived from nanotechnologies, generates new risks that are still little known due to the lack of sufficient data and convincing studies to detect their specific pathogenic characteristics.
The risks caused by these new nanotechnologies or these new nanoproducts arise in particular from the fact that their use is rapidly spreading in industries around the world without their harmful or toxic effects having been properly assessed, in particular for their long-term impact on the health: this therefore requires increased vigilance and precautions, while exposure to these nanomaterials is greatly increasing and the potential danger of some of them is likely. however, it is estimated that by 2020, around 20% of all manufactured products could contain it!
source: www.official-prevention.com ; link: http://www.officiel-prevention.com/prot ... dossid=466
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 07/06/13, 20:28

We could just as easily consider that no protection should be taken to speed up the acquisition of data on these so-called dangers.

Currently, when you do a job, you must pay for a bunch of stashers who don't know your job but who will explain how you should do it and in addition you will have the obligation to work as they want.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 07/06/13, 20:50

Some reading.
http://www.santeendanger.net/dossiers_n ... logie.html

By corinne gouget.

It should not be forgotten that certain particles have virtues in homeopathy.
Like copper, gold, silver.

Other very harmful such as aluminum, mercury, lead ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/13, 08:19

plasmanu hello
It should not be forgotten that certain particles have virtues in homeopathy.
Like copper, gold, silver.
Other very harmful such as aluminum, mercury, lead ...
one cannot compare nanoparticles to homeopathy which also uses these minerals which are toxic in high doses. The extreme dilution means that the mineral itself is no longer present and which nevertheless retains the expected active properties, that is the mystery, present, of dilutions.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/06/13, 17:06

It seems to me that the development of these nanoparticles should be taken very seriously and constitutes one of the major dangers of our time, especially since we have one of its notorious propagandists in the current government.
See here: http://www.piecesetmaindoeuvre.com/spip.php?page=resume&id_article=344
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/06/13, 18:06

Ahmed wrote:It seems to me that the development of these nanoparticles should be taken very seriously and constitutes one of the major dangers of our time, especially since we have one of his notorious propagandists in the current government.
See here: http://www.piecesetmaindoeuvre.com/spip.php?page=resume&id_article=344

There are so many major dangers in our time, that it is high time to declare now which ones have become minor compared to the others! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/06/13, 20:14

Of course, the multiplication of "major problems" is a sign that refers to a first cause ... :frown:
To prioritize the effects would probably amount to turning away from this central cause.
Is it not the ambition of "sustainable development" to challenge the relationship between these two terms?
0 x
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by exhibits » 16/11/13, 17:12

we can prioritize risks with methods, such as those developed by cindynics, science of danger, risk and prevention: http://www.officiel-prevention.com/form ... dossid=205
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/11/13, 18:26

Prioritizing risks means engaging in an approach of expertise and, therefore, accepting these technologies by making the assumption of their necessity and by renouncing to question their purpose.
Yet these are much more terrifying that the only health consequences, however serious they may be.
0 x
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by exhibits » 17/11/13, 11:14

Cindynic analysis precisely allows us to also question objectives and values.
The study of dangers results from the combination or association of the inventory of fixtures of each of the dimensions, facts, models, objectives, rules and values: risk management can deal with feedback and its blockage on the two dimensions Facts x Models, the authority ensuring compliance with the rules of the game and its inhibition on the two dimensions Values ​​x Rules (for example, destruction of confidence in public action, post-Chernobyl syndrome).
Also, in a study of the danger, it is necessary to associate with each network of actors, an inventory of fixtures of the five preceding dimensions and it is then that one meets gaps on the data, insufficient or obsolete models, divergences between the objectives and / or the values ​​of the actors, different perceptions and estimates of the danger… all obstacles to understanding the complexity of the cindynic situation.
0 x