Antiperspirant deodorants promote breast cancer

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Antiperspirant deodorants promote breast cancer

by Christophe » 19/05/13, 23:11

Antiperspirant deodorants would promote breast cancer:

The deodorants that you buy in the trade should all bear the words "dangerous product" on the packaging, in fact, they all contain chemical bactericides: either hexachloropene or GII (infamous since the Morhange talc affair, where forty-two babies were poisoned to death). Or Irgasan DP 300, the effects of which are still poorly understood. Or carbanilides (trichlorocarbanilide TCC and tribromosalicylanilide TBS), just as worrying .... Deodorants called "antiperspirants" contain aluminum salts which tighten the pores of the skin to prevent it from perspiring. This is obviously very unhealthy, since perspiration is a natural cleansing phenomenon: thanks to the sweat, our body eliminates all the waste, diseased cells and various microbes that bother it. The bad smell is due to fermentation of the eliminated waste.

It's google translation but the information is worth digging (source FB)

Underarm soap and water before going to bed

We spend the night cleaning and deodorant, like a free breathing time armpit.

Some time ago, I went to a seminar on breast cancer, led by Terry Birk with the support of Dan Sullivan.

During the discussion, asked why the most common reason for developing breast cancer tumors is near the armpit.
My question could not answer at that time.
This information was recently sent to me, and I am pleased that it has been answered.
I informed a friend who was undergoing chemotherapy and she told me that I had this information, obtained in a support group that frequents ...
Now I want to share information with you. The leading cause of breast cancer
is the use of antiperspirant!

Most of the products on the market are a combination of anti-perspirant / deodorants.

Look at the labels!
Deodorant is fine,
ANTISUDORIFIC, NO.
The concentration of toxins causes
cellular mutation: CANCER. Here's why:

The human body is a few areas where it can eliminate toxins: behind the knees, behind the ears, the English area and underarms.

Toxins are eliminated by sweating.

The antiperspirant, as its name suggests, prevents you from sweating, thus inhibiting the body's elimination of toxins through the armpits.

These toxins do not go away magically.

As does not come with sweat, the TA organism deposited in the lymphatic glands found under the arms.
Most breast cancers occur in the outer upper quadrant of the breast area.
Precisely where the glands are found in men seems to occur to a lesser extent, but are not exempt from breast cancer develop because of the antiperspirant used instead of water and soap.
The difference lies in the fact that when men use antiperspirant, not applied directly to the skin, they do so largely on underarm hair.

Women who apply antiperspirant or after-shave shaving armpits, increase the risk associated with small injuries and skin irritations that make harmful chemical components to enter the body faster,

Please convey this world of information ...
Breast cancer becomes terribly common and this warning can save lives.
If some doubt this information, they can do their own investigations
They will probably come to the same conclusion.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 20/05/13, 00:06

I had seen on arte I think, that aluminum contained in these deodorants would also be responsible for breast cancer.
It would also be largely responsible for Alzheimer's
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/13, 00:12

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/13, 02:58

Yes, and here I put some that are safe:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post250475.html#250475

From a totally safe source.
0 x
gina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

cc the boys

by gina » 20/05/13, 08:04

Yet a warning that was believed to belong to the past resurfaced: Deodorants containing aluminum salts are harmful to our health. Worse-and here it is new-Alun's stone would also be banned from our vanity because it is just as dangerous. AIE Aie Aie !

here is a good link : Idea:
http://www.rts.ch/emissions/abe/test/38 ... -test.html

We have tested 12 deodorants, with common point, the absence of aluminum salts or alum stone. In the register of differences, we find the packaging, the price, the compositions and the points of sale ...

Effectiveness of deodorants without aluminum salts: The test

gina
0 x
gigi :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/13, 12:42

Great link for testing, thanks Gina.

I really love the show ABE but I admit that I rarely watch it (I do not know if it is still broadcast on TV5World). I even made a subject at the time: https://www.econologie.com/forums/abe-emissi ... t6931.html
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Antiperspirant deodorants promote sei cancer

by hic » 20/05/13, 13:23

Christophe wrote:It's google translation but the information is worth digging (source FB)
Underarm soap and water before going to bed

hi Christophe
Take the problem from the top!

It is not normal to sweat when you are sedentary:
it's that we have another problem.

If we sweat,
it is that the hygrometry is superior to 65%,
or that we have a skin problem.

sportily
There is no reason to sweat when 1h is leveled to + 700m / h with 15Kg backpack.
or you are a sports addict type "Of the guy who freaks out" - beyond your means
and who breaks a world record every day. A little stressed, man! Lol

I'm not saying that to please Citrox,
who would go without hesitation sweat like a pig,
in a room does not behave “individual and integral ventilation”
enslaved to the running speed of the runner on carpet.
(ie the fan will simulate '' a natural wind ''
between 5Km / h and 35Km / h facing the treadmill)

I recommend him cycling in the open air and without sweating in the open air!
(This will prevent him from taking a mushroom cure by the feet sponsored by the shower of the club)
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/05/13, 14:27

Hic wrote:hi Christophe

If we sweat,

Sweating is indeed abnormal in Lions who do not have sweat glands producing sweat (but involved in the formation of superficial lipid film) and who need to panted to evacuate too much heat.
Be aware, however, that in humans, sweating is not only a normal thing, but essential for thermoregulation.

sportily
There is no reason to sweat when 1h is leveled to + 700m / h with 15Kg backpack.

Whatever the effort, a human being perspires ... with the difference that a very low perspiration does not inhibit the garment because it evaporates almost instantly.On therefore has the impression not to to have sweat.
For information, sport is only a modern substitute for the high-intensity physical activity of our ancestors from the beginning of time where the fight for survival required excellent physical conditions.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 20/05/13, 15:07

Hi sen-no-sen
In everyday language,
when you sweat, it's because perspiration is visible,
in this case, the bacteria will grow

If perspiration accumulates with or without effort (except medical problem),
it is that there is a beginning of overheating which decreases the performances.
do not prolong the exercise unnecessarily or cool down!

perspiration that does not evaporate is significantly less effective

sen-no-sen wrote:
Hic wrote:hi Christophe

If we sweat,

Sweating is indeed abnormal in Lions who do not have sweat glands producing sweat (but involved in the formation of superficial lipid film) and who need to panted to evacuate too much heat.
Be aware, however, that in humans, sweating is not only a normal thing, but essential for thermoregulation.

sportily

Whatever the effort, a human being perspires ... with the difference that a very low perspiration does not inhibit the garment because it evaporates almost instantly.On therefore has the impression not to to have sweat.
For information, sport is only a modern substitute for the high-intensity physical activity of our ancestors from the beginning of time where the fight for survival required excellent physical conditions.
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/13, 09:49

Concerning the stone of alum: https://www.econologie.com/shop/pierre-a ... -p-99.html

Here is the excerpt of an email that I just received:

I am currently in Vietnam, and visiting villages that recovers rainwater (because no running water) I asked them how were they doing for fight against the mosquitoes which must have proliferated in their jars (because despite the fact that I saw very many full jars, I did not see any larvae), and they answered me that they put "stone of 'alum"...

Suite: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pierre-d-a ... 12699.html
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "