The perleche (cuts to the comissures of the lips among others)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The perleche (cuts to the comissures of the lips among others)

by bidouille23 » 10/02/13, 13:24

Bonjour,

So it's been a month now that I have no more perleche.

The pearl therefore of what I retained;), is a fungus, which is in fact a yeast that everyone has and is named, Candida Albicans

One of the forms of candida albicans infection, therefore, is pearlitis, which results in one or more cuts in one or both corners of the lips, or permanently chapped lips.

in fact candida albicans have found it everywhere inside and outside and wherever it is if there are too many it causes problems.

It develops (it?) In an acidic environment, hot and humid, I leave you imagined or there are places like that, especially in women (not cool) ...

The story therefore is to correct the pH of the medium and apply an anti-fungal.

In my vas I made a fiesta, and I had a cavity, the two put together gave a superb acidic environment, favorable at the beginning of a very small pearl.

If I had treated it right away I would not have had any worries, but not taken in the work (completely included in it for that matter) I did not take care of myself ... not well ...

it is therefore no longer a pearl that I had but a super pearl on a coi of the mouth still happy, but still three tears on the left corner of the mouth, it stings hard when we open the mouth or eat products tangy like lemon ...

So the inventory is done, we must act:

to do it and then be able to go to the dentist :) :

anti acidity of the oral environment in my case:
Tooth brushing, normal, and especially gargling with baking soda food. * It basifies the severe environment (dosage a teaspoon of bica for a background of water worm, it is special as a taste but they got used to it It's for a good cause :) )

Then face cleansing with natural soap

clean drying

manufacture of a cream to be applied twice a day at least ...

In my case I squarely put a gauze with cream to cover (I really needed it started to spread a priori the little beast ...) in the morning, and before bed ...
bo with a thought on the cheek in the street it is original but it does not matter better if we are looked at weird but to be cured, this said there are times some people just want to tell them "but don't be disgusted you could quite have the same thing and you may already have had it without knowing it ..." in short ....)

Cream :

As anti-fungal: essential oil of real lavender

As anti-fungal and natural antibiotic: grapefruit seed extract (it works inside and outside that;))

Ke all in a fatty substance, ie olive oil for example ..

for a tablespoon, app 10 to 15 drops of lavender HE
, 10 to 15 drops of grapefruit seed extract (depending on the brands, look at the concentration of flavonoids ... citro_plus is the most concentrated;))

I chose more than the oil that does not freeze, monoi, so any fatty support is good, because it is to avoid that it burns too much with the HE of lavender.

That said when it stings is that it's good ... lol

So with that the pearl it did not do the smart thing, and to finish it the mystery ingredient is tinlinlin ....

HONEY :)

or honey is an antiseptic, it can also be used on burns and direct cuts (honey cold pressed of course and bee;))

in my case a small touch of cream, followed by a large layer of honey, or just a large layer of honey on a gas all stuck for the night.

From the moment I added the honey, the scarring from day to day was obvious ...

So here is the pearl of the lip of the head;) ...

For women, have found it also ais much lower in terms of sex so yeah, it must not be pleasant at all, short same reason, almost same punishment, almost ...

from what I read, a woman explained that she made pads with the oil compound as explained above (but the olive oil is perfect because absorbed by cotton).

, that said, we must also and above all treated the cause which is an imbalance of ph.
I don't remember exactly how she corrected the problem so I don't say anything sorry ... but I think I remember that it was yogurt ... simply because it makes the intestinal environment not conducive to yeast development incriminated ...

On the other hand, once the mushrooms are gone, she would reseed with yogurt too, but not by eating it, in local application.

that's what I can say, and since more decay because signed, and more pearl ...
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "