It is too late to save planet Earth

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

It is too late to save planet Earth

by the middle » 04/07/12, 09:49

Why?
Simply put, the simple moral of human respect no longer exists.
Pcq there are no more small groups, small organizations.
These are a few financial interest groups that rule the world.
Ethics no longer exists.
In time, the true values ​​of community life were emphasized by religions at their origins.
True religions did not advocate power and money.
People who have power, have lost the notion of common sense.
How is it possible? those who have done high studies.
However, this is the case.
Support nuclear energy, with big lies launched on national television channels, the WHO who must make accurate reports on health ... big liars in the pay who? the UN, which should pacify the world ??? What did they do in Yugoslavia ???? watch and film murders!
I am able to write 1000 pages non-stop on our rotten society.
But the question is: how to stop the massacre of our civilization which was so promising.
I no longer have much hope for our children.
You are on vacation, you have a tablet, access to a PC, inform yourself, do not practice the ostrich policy.
Here is the history of the nuclear accident in Japan:
http://www.revuesilence.net/index.php?p ... nonovembre
Now some of you are going to slaughter me, then let go of you, and prove to me that I'm wrong
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/12, 10:03

See Kardashev scale: https://www.econologie.com/forums/echelle-de ... t8166.html

There is a good chance that a civilization will destroy itself during Type 0 to 1 ...

For us, it started ... in people's heads!

But beware your judgment only concerns western civilization that we know because we are in it! The problem is that it is contagious because it is a model of "development" for the rest of the world!

Otherwise I consider us as a small group which still has ethics !! Not you? Obviously facing the shit of the social net we weigh not heavy ... but still, we exist bordersthe !!!!

About the elites, you can watch this very good docu fiction: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-ecole-du ... t9972.html and he just went back to Arte: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post236802.html#236802

ps:

True religions did not advocate power and money.

For the others ... actually ... :D Because when you look at the power of the Vatican ... But maybe you no longer include Catholicism as a true religion?
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 04/07/12, 10:18

I generally agree with lejuste .... but not on its title!

Earth .... does not care about our bullshit like its first volcano!

Assimilating our civilization to the entire planet is at least indicative of an "egocentricity", very commonplace, moreover, in shit and "basic" opinion.

Maybe just one of the reasons that "us" prevent us from Seeing and Changing.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/12, 10:21

I was just making the same remark just now!

The Earth will survive humanity ... even if it (biodiversity) will take a few million years for what we have destroyed to "recover" from it.

But don't forget that mass extinctions are one ... component of evolution!

After is this development going in the right direction, it's another debate!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/07/12, 12:13

Christophe wrote:

The Earth will survive humanity ... even if it (biodiversity) will take a few million years for what we have destroyed to "recover" from it.

Indeed, it would be wiser to speak of a biosphere than a planet earth, it may even survive our sun!
As for life (complex life I hear) it's a whole different story ...
Already 99% of species have disappeared since the beginning, and nearly 25% of animal and plant species "are in the process of extinction" by 2050!

It does not matter the trans-human will be happy to replace them with products from genetic engineering .... :|
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/07/12, 13:34

Otherwise I consider us as a small group which still has ethics !! Not you? Obviously faced with the shit of the social net we weigh not heavy ... but all the same, we exist mess !!!

I like this "human" response :D
And other answers too (I will have to change the title a bit, to give or plant the seed of hope)
:?
I took 1:30 to read this text on the evolution of the Fukushima disaster, it talks about a lot of global things.
Basically, I remember this:
Fukushima is a big time bomb, European states, are trying to get out of the nuk, 1 million dead as a result of Chernobyl, and ten million soon (the Chernobyl accident was much smaller than Fukushima .... become the after).
I also remembered that solutions exist, the money is there too, but nothing is moving fast enough.
That said, it's not just the nuk that is destroying our planet ... and that may be far more serious.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/07/12, 14:52

It is the story of the dog who dies the tail without loosening the jaw.
2 solutions:
1- cut the head
2- cut the tail.

At some point you have to decide.
Otherwise this con will always spin and die of exhaustion.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 04/07/12, 17:19

* Ahem *

I quite agree with Carlin on this point of view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUxB2kVdHl4
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It's too late to save planet Earth

by Obamot » 04/07/12, 18:54

Well seen.

lejustemilieu wrote:prove me wrong

Right or wrong? It's so complicated that I find it hard to decide in a binary way. But alas, eventually if it continues you may well be right.

Man is not able to stop wars, the fruit of his own madness, so .... the environment (that's why I agree with Carlin)

I think that more than I love, modern man is completely overwhelmed by events (understand by what it generates ...) The measures taken are of the order of homeopathy, and man is really presumptuous of wanting to take on the role of… “saving the planet”. Yes indeed, it is a kind of gag.

These financial interest groups have a heavy responsibility, because it is their decisions that everything spreads, good as bad (since we are at the Manichaeism ...) especially the banks since it is them who grant the credits. as much for polluting projects as for others ... So they do not use their power, to stop all of this progressively ... Why are we there? Question of lack of ethics, no doubt there is that.

If, however, ethics still exist, "wherever possible" (ie not enough). But there should also be equity.

However, I do not agree with religion (I am talking about monotheism, especially "Christian", I leave the others in suspense, but it must be worth ...). She almost always sided with the ruling class ... don't we call her "People's opium"? But I do not want to generalize, there are movements fighting there.

Those who do high studies, take a few years to realize that they are relatively helpless in the face of the complexity of things. Is it helplessness or submission? What I do know is that they are putting their careers at stake, and that often at retirement age, they have become so vulnerable that they assume everything is lost. While during all these years they have mostly looked after their own interests. But again, one should not generalize.
We should therefore be able to act BEFORE, to be incapable of it. This is where the men of power watch over the grain ... It is also where the theoretical model in place reveals all its perversity. We therefore understand why there are so many people who are losing their lives ...

The cancer that eats away at society is the system that man has put in place himself, and which inexorably escapes him with the passage of time. That is what should be corrected. Because as long as it is not, humans no longer have control over their destiny!

There should be a global turnaround. But for that it would be necessary to change the rules of the game. And for the moment we see nothing coming.

Curiously, the internet has not yet raised awareness, but there are premises (Wikileaks, Anonymous, the Arab Spring, the indignant movement, the student revolt in Canada, all these things which are often pretexts, but often still the expression of a raz-le-bol)

The equation is difficult to solve for politicians: how to change everything without the most vulnerable on the part of the people paying the high price? Whereas as in the sketch of Sherkanner, the man is already not very able to assume himself ...

It might be possible one day - after having observed what is happening in the current world (flash-mobs etc) - that moved by an immense popular movement, the people finally take to the streets periodically and regularly as much as peacefully, to put pressure on the authorities and demand a vast change, who knows ... Since the International Organizations, pushed by popular pressure, this finally put to do their job properly ... And the judicial system to apply the laws "which are going well "... Why not? Yes why not...?

In the meantime, nothing is all black or all white. Only our individual actions count ... Buying is also voting.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It's too late to save planet Earth

by plasmanu » 04/07/12, 19:23

Obamot wrote:In the meantime, nothing is all black or all white. Only our individual actions count ... Buying is also voting.

A little my nephew : Mrgreen:
Free will is great : Idea:
It should not be forgotten that the canvas is under close surveillance.
But since we cannot put an agent to monitor each keyboard (this is what we subconsciously want us to believe : Cheesy: ) freedom is there.
With unimaginable power.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru