Epigenetics, genetic or cellular memory: reality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Epigenetics, genetic or cellular memory: reality?

by Christophe » 11/05/12, 15:05

The subject of genetic memory, or memory cell epigenetics has already been discussed on these forums for example in the following subjects:
Science-and-Technology / L-evolution-of-cash-biological-and-the-chance-t11282.html
agriculture / I-eat-so-I-am-the-agriculture-GLOBALISED-t11362.html
Science-and-Technology / phenomena-observed-but-not-explain-t10863-210.html

I wanted long open a topic dedicated to this new branch of science that is difficult to classify in medicine (genetics or psychology ...) and which is still quite mysterious!

I came across a summary of a lecture I unfortunately missed it, namely:

"Family Constellations"
By Odette Janssens: psychologist and therapist at the Pierre d'Angle

In partnership with women Ardenne Life Centre and Public Library

"Some people chase happiness without noticing that happiness runs after them but it does not reach so they run. "(Bert Hellinger)

Hellinger is the founder of this particular systemic method based on family constellations.

Each carries with it the history of his ancestors. The unconscious memory of traumatic events (death, suicide, bankruptcy, alcoholism, ...) can be transmitted from generation to generation. Out of loyalty, even unconsciously, a descendant may adopt behaviors that do not belong to him or to repeat this event as if it was unable to avoid it.

Similarly, a child may endorse the suffering, sadness, anger of a parent and thus hinders its ability to move forward with confidence.

Some personal stressful events (separation, miscarriage, sexual abuse, ...) may remain registered in us, disrupting our personal and family balance and eventually spill over subsequent generations.

The work of "constellation" helps highlight the malfunctioning of our family of origin or current system.

The conference will aim to explain what this transgenerational systemic approach.

Source: http://www.ccbertrix.be/programmation/c ... nferences/

Wiki page: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89pig% ... C3%A9tique

Dedeleco, who seems to master the subject, will tell us more quickly :)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/05/12, 16:42

difficult to classify in medicine (genetics or psychology ...)

Epigenetic science shows a misunderstanding of the studied biology laboratories around the world !!!

Nothing to do with the psychology of live, but with genetics and functioning in our cell to multicellular organisms.

The mentioned conference has nothing to do and feel the varied religious élécubrations shrink or without verifiable evidence, and avoid !!!
family constellations

Read Articles in the journal NatureSee summaries of videos of scientific studies, presented on Arte and france5 see wikipedia.

This is all very complex code to be discovered hidden in the genetic code and controls the expression and function of our genes in our whole life, birth and cell differentiation and reproduction, death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

Nothing shrink, that self control operation genes by themselves, very hyper complex, and that is our reality of living to discover yet.

This involves research on the 'DNA junk' most of the genetic code, at first glance useless, stuffed with old viruses, etc., which intervene in epigenetics.
In biology, and specifically genetics, epigenetics is the study of heritable changes in gene expression or cellular phenotype caused by mechanisms other than changes in the underlying DNA sequence - hence the name epi- (Greek: επί- over, above, outer) -genetics . It refers to functionally relevant modifications to the genome that do not involve a change in the nucleotide sequence. Examples of such changes are DNA methylation and histone modification, both of which serve to regulate gene expression without altering the underlying DNA sequence.

These changes may remain through cell divisions for the remainder of the cell's life and may also last for multiple generations. However, there is no change in the underlying DNA sequence of the organism; [1] instead, non-genetic factors cause the organism's genes to behave (or "express themselves") differently. [2]

One example of epigenetic exchange in eukaryotic biology is the process of cellular differentiation. During morphogenesis, totipotent stem cells Become the various pluripotent cell lines of the embryo, in turn qui Become Fully Differentiated cells. In --other words, a single fertilized egg cell - the zygote - changes into The Many Types Including cell neurons, muscle cells, epithelium, endothelium of blood vessels, etc. as it continued to divide. It Does so by activating Some genes while inhibiting others. [3]

In 2011, It was Demonstrated que la methylation of mRNA: has a critical role in human energy homeostasis. Obesity associated FTO gene is shown to be reliable to demethylate N6-methyladenosine in RNA. This opened the related field of RNA epigenetics

The molecular basis of epigenetics is complex. It Involves changes of the activation of some genes, but not the basic structure of DNA. Additionally, the chromatin proteins associated with DNA May be activated or silenced. This accounts for why the Differentiated cells in a multi-cellular organism express only the genes That are Necessary for Their Own activity. Epigenetic exchange are preserved When cells divide. Most epigenetic exchange only Occur dans le race of one individual organism's lifetime, aim, if a mutation in the DNA has-been Caused in sperm or egg cell That results in fertilization, then some epigenetic exchange are inherited from one generation to the next. [11 ] This raises the issue of whether or not epigenetic exchange in an organism can alter the basic structure of DNA ict (see Evolution, below), a form of Lamarckism.

Specific epigenetic processes include paramutation, bookmarking, imprinting, gene silencing, X chromosome inactivation effect position, reprogramming, transvection, maternal effects, the progress of carcinogenesis, Many effects of teratogens, regulation of histone modifications and heterochromatin, and technical limitations Affecting parthenogenesis and cloning.

Epigenetic research uses a wide-range of molecular technology biology to further Top our understanding of epigenetic phenomena, Including chromatin immunoprecipitation (together with icts wide-scale variants ChIP-on-chip and ChIP-Seq), fluorescent in situ hybridization, methylation-sensitive enzyme restriction , DNA adenine methyltransferase identification (DamID) and bisulfite sequencing. Furthermore, the use of bioinformatic methods is playing an Increasing role (computational epigenetics).

wikipedia read mostly in English and links shown in basic !!

Understanding of epigenetics will revolutionize our lives, but it is a huge work of research, study, 3 result of billions of years of evolution of life.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/12, 16:56

dedeleco wrote:Epigenetic science shows a misunderstanding of the studied biology laboratories around the world !!!

Thank you dede, it starts strong! :D :D Pfff ...

dedeleco wrote:Nothing to do with the psychology of live, but with genetics and functioning in our cell to multicellular organisms.

The mentioned conference has nothing to do and feel the varied religious élécubrations shrink or without verifiable evidence, and avoid !!!

Genetics is the study of epigenetics and psychology one of the consequences! Ok I misspoke ... but study possible traits inherited from our ancestors is much psychology that genetics is not it?

Parents bequeath their child traits that they have acquired themselves !! Maybe even some "intense" experiences but this is to be taken with a grain of salt! (it is true that this was the subject of the conference ...)

Genetic therefore defines certain character traits, all is not granted! So this is the psycho-epigenetic :D

We see a few days after birth, an infant with strong character ....

Have you any children?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/05/12, 17:27

Yes, but do not put the cart before the horse, since genetics studies the simple before the complex, like our shrink or our characters.

Just the communication code between 2 our single neurons remains completely unknown, inaccessible.

I feel that this conference with his words and terms is very unscientific, with no genetic or epidemiology.

It would show published scientific papers on the subject, analyzable and verifiable. I doubt there is a single ??????
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/05/12, 19:28

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:Epigenetics, genetic or cellular memory: reality? - dedeleco View latest post
The subject of genetic memory, or memory cell epigenetics has already been discussed on these forums for example in the following subjects:

I wanted long open a topic dedicated to this new branch of science that is difficult to classify in medicine (genetics or psychology ...) and which is still quite mysterious!

Totally true!

Proof of this is the latest studies (HUG Research Department), which have shown thatA large stress sudden, that can cause the assassination of others, modified certain genetic markers of the assassin, which finally disappeared (or not ...) after several generations (it has already been discussed on this forum, but I do not remember which thread I approached, with ad-hoc links especially to the site of the TSR channel);
- Idem in the well-known post-traumatic shocks that trigger hereditary diseases that someillaient far: such as diabetes after a severe depression. That, too, is fully proven;
- yet proven stress medicine in a combat zone, peak area studied for nearly two years by the US military (everyone remembers the strange syndrome Gulf ...);
- the new approach placebo / nocebo, exploding all we know hitherto believed in the area (those who do not have any monitoring should seriously review the fundamentals: it moves a lot at the moment ... the body real chemical plant, produce its own drugs, as no other chemical industry has never been able to do: and go through all the brain : Shock: has already changed the medical approach, and that's probably what boulversera still more in decades to come ...)
- on certain points of view, the conventional-america-raque medicine is spirit to be closer to orthomolecular medicine ...

dedeleco wrote:
difficult to classify in medicine (genetics or psychology ...)

Epigenetic science shows a misunderstanding of the studied biology laboratories around the world !!!

Nothing to do with the psychology of live, but with genetics and functioning in our cell to multicellular organisms [...]

Um, I do not show myself as categorical! :?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/05/12, 09:41

once again "science" always arrives one metro behind reality with its "proofs" (which are only repeated observations). Much scientific research follows intuitions (therefore unproven or provable) to arrive at a proof which will perhaps be called into question later. So if we have to wait each time for the evidence to move forward, we will rather go backwards. Besides, does proof change anything to reality. Between the supposedly flat earth and the round earth: what difference does it make for the experience of the world population? Nothing! The proofs are for the "intellectuals" or who believe themselves to be such!
0 x
croco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by croco » 25/06/12, 21:16

Hello.

I put my two cents.

- A study was made on the predisposition to cancer child cancer.
Study on 4.500 families.
I seem to remember a child on 3 had cancer.

But a related study was performed in children adopted,
ditto on 4.500 families with parental cancer ,,
and as many childhood cancers, the% meadows.

-> no acquired genetic predisposition,
but influée by the surroundings.

-> Demonstrated in all cases by classical medicine,
that according to the laws of Dr. Hamer, the psyche influences the disease.

a descendant may adopt behaviors that are not theirs or repeat this event as if it was unable to avoid it.

- It is explained by dowsing the impact of deceased entities on the evolution of diseases of the living.

So in the example cited above this can also be explained
by the mere influence of the entity
or memory influée by family,
or by its collective consciousness,
the memory of the ven? ....

- Seek side of the cellular regiment offered by the Russian academician GPGrabovoi,
it also gives living organ regeneration by developing DNA.
(Little information in French
but it is very known in Russia,
everything is officialy certified, verified, recognized, etc ...).

It deals with the same "psycho-biological" laws as dr hamer.

FYI, HS,
other physicists have brought this knowledge,
as Gregg Braden (video can be faked?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgvfhY3tNd0
(Here dematerialization of a tumor)

but all he says is very logical
(See video conference 5h: divine matrix).

once again "science" always arrives one metro behind reality with its "proofs"

This is explained by quantum physics,
or a law undermines 100 laws of classical physics,
or the observer affects the result of the experiment by simple observation,
etc ....

-> this is wrong:
Nothing shrink, that self control operation genes by themselves, very hyper complex, and that is our reality of living to discover yet

"Medicine is above all that of the soul" - Hippocrates.

and if the divine words, designers, etc ...
return with quantum physics,
this is only an interpretation of "revealed" natural laws
(One could say consciousness or matrix materialization or regeneration, etc ...) ..

Hoping you have a little enlightened.
0 x
croco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by croco » 25/06/12, 22:25

I forgot,
in terms of cellular memory,
work (officialy recognized) dr Gernez.

For example,
transfuse an infant with the blood donors of different blood groups,
and it can be transfused or transplanted his entire life with any donor.

Make breathing of an infant allergens (dust + pollen)
and it will have little chance of being allergic.

http://www.wat.tv/video/scandale-siecle ... ijf3_.html

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/06/12, 00:06

Deldeleco, aka the "crocodile" is back !!?! : Mrgreen: Decidedly not changed one iota!

Sorry but "No comment" all that gibberish. And we buckle him a peg.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/12, 00:15

I do not share this "analysis" ...
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 06 / 12, 00: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x