Coca-Cola, the E150 additive and cancers

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Coca-Cola, the E150 additive and cancers

by dedeleco » 10/03/12, 18:18

Coca Cola with its E150 caramel ammonia, is full of cancers:

http://www.santelog.com/news/cancerolog ... asuite.htm
29-micrograms for 4-MI is the limit allowed in the United States, a portion of food or drink exceeding the limit may result in a warning. Based on the quantities identified in these sodas, the CSPI estimated that in the United States alone, given the average consumption, Coca-Cola and Pepsi could to be at the origin of about 15.000 cancers. It should be noted that the FDA tolerates for food additive contaminants a risk of 1 / million people exposed. As for the state of California, the limit is ... 1 cancer cases / 100.000 people. As a result, Pepsi reduced its levels of E150 but ... only in California, place of the seat and action of the Association.

And in Europe? Just a year ago, in March 2011, Efsa re-evaluated caramel colorants. On the basis of all available data, the European Agency's Scientific Panel concluded that these coloring caramels are neither genotoxic nor carcinogenic and that there is no evidence that they have adverse effects on reproduction. human or for the unborn child. The group ADI was set at 300 mg per kg of body weight per day (mg / kg bw / day) applicable to 4 dyes (E 150 a, b, c, d) with a more restrictive ADI of 100 mg / kg bw / day for E150c dye: "The Panel decided to establish a lower ADI for E150c to take into account uncertainties related to the potential effects on the immune system of one of its components. , 2-acetyl-4-tetrahydroxibutylimidazole (THI).

It's worse than AlOH3 vaccines
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/03/12, 21:32

http://www.les-additifs-alimentaires.com/E150d.php
http://www.bon-coin-sante.com/blog-sant ... ca-danger/
http://coca-cola.over-blog.fr/

end 2008 by Maxime Malbrancq comes to the right solution, more industrial dishes stuffed with an armada of chemicals:

hello, indeed there are many sulphites in E150d, myself I am allergic to Coke now. the symptoms of sulphites are (at home) a fairly severe pruritus (my skin itches). AND, I will say that the law is badly done, because, the agro industry is obliged to mark on these labels the presence of sulphites only if the concentration is superior to 10mg / liter .... it turns out that it It takes less to react, indeed, if I drink syrups (for example teisseire) it is not stipulated that there is in it, while I am allergic to it. So here's the big problem is that we do our shopping, we look at the ingredients, we do not think we buy sulphites and often there is in it, so, then surprise! The allergic reaction arrives. I do not see why under 10 mg / l the industrials have the authorization not to display it on the list of ingredients, one should be able to know exactly what one buys. But obviously the lobbies have had to lobby for this authorization. Short, there is nothing left but to drink water, eat vegetables from the garden and buy fresh meat from his butcher, and actually avoid everything that is prepared dishes, food having undergone a transformation

Didoi
dye present in balsamic vinegar except organic balsamic vinegar which also contains sulphites !!!

http://lesmouettesontlaparole.aceboard. ... a-Cola.htm
I used Coca Cola to remove the greyish green from the brass take off in 2 mn! It was an antique dealer who gave me the recipe but I do not know if it was necessary to add salt ... besides there is indeed phosphoric acid * in the Coke, this may explain that this is strip as much of the gray-green as not?

H3PO4: Polyacid consisting of 3 hydrogen atoms, which can be neutralized by a strong base such as sodium hydroxide or NaOH.

It is he who provides the acid taste of Cola-Cola.

Acid etches enamel from the teeth, causing dental erosions by chemical effect. The high sugar content of Cola-Cola offers a sugar-acid mixture that is particularly favorable for the development of tooth decay.

Phosphoric acid may be harmful to teens during growth. It has a pH of 2,8, which is extremely acidic.

Hydrolysis of aspartame produces methanol (CH3OH) which is hazardous to health. Aspartame is broken down into methanol (wood alcohol), DKP (causing brain tumors) and formaldehyde when exposed to temperatures exceeding 30 ° Celcius. However, this temperature is very quickly reached, whether in the stomach or at summer ambient temperature.

The E150 dye added to Coca-Cola is not recommended by the Hyperactive Children's Support Group (HACSG) because it is a substance that can cause allergic reactions. Source:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/12, 07:50

little story: 40 years ago (and yes time flies) the repression of fraud organized a public meeting with 50 million consumers to show that their services were vigilant and supported consumer associations. At the time, it was amaranth, a red dye, which had been reported as a carcinogen by the Americans and which was finally being withdrawn in France. And the fraud representative cocoricoted on the vigilance of our system on products suspected of being carcinogenic. To the question: how many other dyes and other products of the same kind will also prove to be carcinogenic in the years that follow and would it not be better to remove all these which are only of commercial and non-health interest? ? The response was a nod to say that it was impossible to upset the industry at this point and that not all are and will not be carcinogenic. Since then, numbers have been called into question with the addition of endocrine disruptors, adjuvants of vaccines and other poisons and the State services are still as dependent on industrialists "because do so has not been scientifically proven ".
We take the same and start again!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/12, 09:27

Drink rain water (and still in some corners ... mwarf)!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "