Roulez-vert.fr

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
darkdaron
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Roulez-vert.fr

by darkdaron » 05/12/09, 16:12

Hello everybody,

Do a good deed! Vote for the "roulez-vert" project at the Prius Award by clicking here: http://apps.facebook.com/prius-award/idee/1135 we need to be in the first 5 we are 9th, don't forget to accept the app (become a fan) for the vote to be taken into account! so give us your help !!!

The purpose of the "roulez-vert.fr" site is to educate / inform people about clean vehicles but also to encourage them to travel in an ecological way thanks to carpooling, to the "blue taxis" of Paris for example.
The heart of the site will present "green" car files, ie vehicles not only offering a heat engine.
On the other hand, to face the reality of things, in the "agents" section, the site will offer new "assimilated" green thermal vehicles, taking into account their low displacement and their limited CO² emissions.

Thank you for your support!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/09, 16:14

Is this spam?
Facebook?

Sorry here we don't like too much ... do you have anything else?

If you repeat this message 1 more time you will be banned. I already transferred the 2 duplicate messages ... and you're lucky that I don't fire this one ...

And don't come and whine like "nice reception, the mod is nasty he should calm down" ...

It is indicated in the conditions at registration: no spam ... then spam for fessebook ...

: Shock:
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 12 / 09, 16: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/12/09, 16:16

especially that there is twice the subject! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/09, 16:18

3 times same but I passed the Kärcher elephant :)
0 x
darkdaron
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

No spam, just help

by darkdaron » 05/12/09, 16:24

I don't work for facebook.
It is a contest organized by Toyota and Prius to help people to set up projects to raise awareness of ecology and clean cars.
Our idea: a site to raise awareness and highlight technological advances, eco-responsible cars ...

If you are not registered on facebook, do not register.
I'm just trying to get as many voices as possible ...
I'm not looking to recruit. You don't have to be paranoid and see evil everywhere.

Supportive and eco-friendly, it can go hand in hand, right?

Have a nice day anyway
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/09, 16:32

1) It is not a question of solidarity but of respect for a netiquette (which you know?). Arrive on a forum and post the same pseudo advertising message 3 times is a GRAVE disrespect ...

2) So you work for Toyota? : Cheesy:

3) Sorry for you but "drive green" is an oxymoron right now ... The "eco responsible" car does NOT exist. There are less shit than others, that's ALL.

And chances are that with the development model based on the "car of the XNUMXst century" it will be for a long time to come ...

Take for your general culture: https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... t6803.html

It will change the Greenwashing that constitutes "your" site ...
0 x
darkdaron
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by darkdaron » 05/12/09, 16:36

Thank you for my culture! ;-)

Greenwashing ... there is no need to say you are strong!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/09, 16:42

1) Liar you haven't even read ... not even that you clicked ...

2) If it's not Greenwashing that putting GREEN everywhere on a site that talks about BAGNOLES then what is Greenwashing according to you? :?:

You wanted to play, come on, assume and explain us :)
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 05/12/09, 20:57

I wanted to register on this magnificent eco-friendly site. However, I registered my email (povcon@nospam.com) and unfortunately I did not receive confirmation of registration.

Thank you for your help
0 x
Remundo

Re: No spam, just help

by Remundo » 05/12/09, 21:55

darkdaron wrote:projects to raise awareness of ecology and clean cars.
Our idea: a site to raise awareness and highlight technological advances, eco-responsible cars ...

If you are not registered on facebook, do not register.
I'm just trying to get as many voices as possible ...

Hi friend,

The Prius are not bad indeed. Ask Toyota to take out 2 wires to recharge them at home and a dozen batteries to have 30 km of autonomy. I swear to you that Toyota would be a real hit and it is easy to do.

You know, we know thoroughly what to do in terms of transport, at least in the main lines even if we can always quibble: the subject "the car of the future" is full of relevant comments from citizens who are very aware of what needs to be done technically.

That said, good success for your meeting of almost colossal cars.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."