Tri-Ode acceleration: urban electric trike tricycle

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Tri-Ode acceleration: urban electric trike tricycle

by Christophe » 13/06/09, 22:53

Velvet Tri'Ode

Presenting the Tri'Ode, Véléance is entering the market for three-wheel tilting: electric, 100% innovative and intended for professional city use. Review details of a French MP3!

Created in 2006, the start-up Véléance has since developed its own reclining tricycle technology. Betting on the development of electric vehicles, the young innovative company based in Provence was able to count on the support of ADEME to develop the Tri-Ode. This 3 electric wheel is now available for testing to local communities and businesses. First look !

To design the Tri'Ode, Véléance brains chose to tackle urban mobility. According to a study by ADEME, the French Environment and Energy Management Agency, out of eight urban trips made by car, seven are by the driver alone. Even in smooth traffic, the average speed does not exceed 20 km / h and distance 8 km. And as 50% of city trips have a professional purpose, the Tri'Ode is particularly aimed at businesses and local communities. In the line of sight, next month's tender for 100 000 electric vehicles! To best meet them, the Tri'Ode can easily adapt to the specific needs of each company, public or private. To clarify their expectations, they can already register to participate in the short-term rental campaign that will begin in the fourth quarter 2009.

(...)

depending on the options, the Tri'Ode is traded between 5 000 and 6 000 €. The transmission is entrusted to a belt. We also note the presence of an adjustable seat and a reverse despite a weight announced at only 120 kilos. Performance side, this city tricycle does not require a license. It therefore has a speed limited to the 45 km / h regulations. Autonomy is given for 50 km (ECE 47 cycle).

Full article: http://www.scooter-station.com/Veleance-Tri-Ode.html

This price seems to me very reasonable ... to see if it is held ... because the announcement effects pipo are legion in this sector ... :?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/09, 22:56

I love the design, but how do you transport a 3 meter on a roof? :D

In fact, I am convinced that the essence of the problem is not the displacement of a person, but of his gear: as soon as you exceed the volume of the laptop ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/09, 22:57

Yeah on the roof :) With some tensioners that go well!

Bah if it can already move 100% of the trip dodo intra or per ubrains it would already be good no?

But I have strong fears that the advertised price will not be held ... if he manages to be approved someday ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."