Heuliez Friendly, on sale soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Heuliez Friendly, on sale soon?

by I Citro » 22/05/09, 12:51

: Arrow: Yesterday I met the future distributor of FRIENDLY.
- He told me that he had invested tens of millions of euros to industrialize the vehicle.
- The installation of production lines on the old Opel cabriolet assembly lines is ongoing.
- He invited me to come and try it as soon as he had a vehicle available (before the end of 2009).
- He announces customer deliveries for March 2010.

His company also distributes the Pelican.
I had the pleasure of trying it and it gave the children a little tour:

Very confident in the future, this man who was initially discreet and pragmatic, also told me that he was working on a electric vehicle charging network rapid deployment throughout the country.
I asked him if he was related with Better Place, he told me he didn't know them. :?:
That said, given the many local names of Shai AGASSI's project ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 13:14

Excellent news but it is approved the transport of children in a bucket on the bumper? : Mrgreen:

This testimony contradicts Remundo's mini report at Cleanova!

When you say "try the end of 2009" is it on the road I think?

You tried it in the parking lot I guess? So is it working well?

In any case, I can't wait to be in March 2010!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/05/09, 14:51

: Arrow: No, there I only tried the pelican. :?
Usage and performance have nothing in common.

The Friendly pictured above, I've never seen her in real life ...
And yet I pre-booked it some time ago. : Arrowl:
Cleanova and Heuliez don't have much in common ...
Heuliez dealing with "the physical assembly of the hardware".
However, I know that the "father" of the PSA EVs (AX, 106, Saxo, Berlingo, Partner ...) who had spread to SVE when PSA had stopped Electric Vehicles, returned to Heuliez to develop current vehicles including the FRIENDLY .
Above, the scan of the FRIENDLY flyer.
The maximum advertised speed of 110kmh is not indicated there. :?:
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 22/05/09, 15:02

And how much would it cost?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/05/09, 16:13

: Arrow: According to the latest news, the price initially set at € 12.000 including tax would have risen to € 15.000.
However, I do not know if the vehicle will be eligible for the € 5.000 ecological bonus promised by the government for the first 100.000 electric vehicles marketed ...
:?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 17:03

Well I fear that it will end in the 25 €, we take the bets? The "bonuses" do not interest me ...

Ah Poitou Charente, is that the famous "EV at 5000 € according to the pipolitic speech of segoyal"? Note that a 300% error is not a lot for a political promise! : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/05/09, 23:08

Hello everyone,

I regret that this car is so small ...

I see that it is planned for the highway with 25 kW or 34 HP : Shock:
(and again it is about the "sport" engine)
I imagine the hassle of getting into a busy and fast highway ... and driving between 2 heavy goods vehicles in this plastic cube, no thank you. :frown:

I believe that despite the ad this car is a limited-use mini-city car ... :? Putting 15 euros on it seems high to me ...

Pfff ... I hope that the future will give me wrong, because there are a lot of jobs at Heuliez.

It's still not that complicated to electrify a Twingo or a 107 !! that said, it is not Heuliez who can do it alone. it reminds me of the Kangoo Cleanova : Idea:

In short, we are going in circles.

Good night, friends.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 09:23

: Arrow: Electrifying a thermal car is a bad idea. : Shock:

The FRIENDLY will be much lighter (around 600kg) compared to the 1000kg of everything that exists in thermal today.

This contained mass combined with a properly sized engine should offer it adequate performance to fit into traffic a little better than my 106 of 1100kg and 22 kW peak (11kW nominal). The 106 is limited by design to 90kmh.
:|

The car of the future is not a city car, because the car will have less and less its place in the city ... Stop thinking like this. Cities are waging war on cars, urban tolls, red light radars, parking spaces, extension of pedestrian zones, 30kmh zones ...

Put 15.000 € in a vehicle with almost zero maintenance costs, consuming 150Wh / km when the best thermals consume 500Wh / km, more often 750 ... When the oil kWh will again cost more than the electric kWh ...
Currently my 106 electric (200Wh / km) consumes the equivalent of 2.3litres of SP95 at 1.15 € but if the gasoline goes up to 1.5 €, then economically my consumption is reduced to 1.8litre per 100km ...

Regarding the size of the vehicle, let's stop accepting that a vehicle must be able to carry 4 people and luggage for 1 month of vacation ... while 320 days a year it carries only one passenger.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 09:28

: Arrow: By the way, concerning heavy goods vehicles and the "plastic cube" (should not be exaggerated).
Either way, the heavyweight lobbies are pushing to switch to 60T instead of 40T. : Evil:

When this is effective, even the huge 4X4 bitumen will weigh nothing against such liners. : Evil:
Last edited by I Citro the 23 / 05 / 09, 09: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/09, 09:33

Remundo wrote:I regret that this car is so small ...

+1 it is at the limit of the hull of the VW combi stuck on the carousel of our childhood ...

: Cheesy:

Level of the "sacrosanct" euro ncap crash test: where is the Friendly?
0 x