Project: Electric single-seat tricycle assisted.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Sirumen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Project: Electric single-seat tricycle assisted.

by Sirumen » 25/02/09, 08:30

Good morning,
I am about to implement a three-wheel assisted electric vehicle.

I mean by:

Three wheel
An electric motor (traction)
And a pedal + dynamo (well I say roughly dynamo eh).
Batteries used to store the crankset> Motor for a few minutes / hour.

These are the motors or "the" motor that will drive the machine and the pedal will power the batteries.
If you follow me, no effort will be made on the said pedal, just that of the resistance of the dynamo.
So constant effort (damn, in the early morning a breakdown c medium lol).

I will mainly use steel for the frame.
problem, it is very heavy.
Not knowing how to use aluminum and not being equipped for ...

For the material:

Frame (steel tube, see diameter to support my weight 70kg + material), the thinner they are, the lighter they will be.
For more rigidity, the implementation of the framework should be created starting from a very precise specification. ( to have ).

Wheel, simply light, I think opted for racing bike wheels. Because very light and very resistant (stick), then it provides very little contact with the ground, so little energy loss.

The electrical system, I dry a little on this point.
I would have to calculate the total weight of the machine to mount a fairly powerful engine / battery couple.

The crankset and the dynamo, I also dry.
I am more comfortable on the mechanical point than electric.

A plan of the frame will be released very soon.

In the meantime if you have links or advice on the said project, I am interested.
0 x