Paris Motor 2008: too green to be honest?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Paris Motor 2008: too green to be honest?

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 09:05

I think the 2008 auto show that is opening now promises a good coat of Greenwashing on the part of all car manufacturers putting their green protopipo forward while continuing their petrolitics of classic development.

Oil is ease and profitability, isn't it Mr. Renault?

The purpose of this subject is therefore to bring together the various interesting information about the world ...

Do you think Heuliez will be there?
https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-el ... t6271.html

I begin!

Global: financial crisis blurs French automakers' plans

At the Paris Motor Show, the turbulence of the financial world is in the heads of all leaders. In just a few months, concerns have changed dramatically. Neither PSA nor Renault venture to foresee a way out of the crisis. One thing is certain: the race for market shares is no longer relevant.

Despite the show that surrounds each revelation of a new model, the leaders of the major manufacturers clearly had their heads elsewhere, yesterday, during the press days of the Paris Motor Show. The accelerated deterioration of the major automobile markets, starting with the United States (- 27% in September), and the worrying news from the banking sector are clearly tarnishing the celebration. On the stock market, the major global manufacturers have also lost an average of 14% over the past eight sessions, the Bloomberg sector index falling to the lowest in three years.

“On the Peugeot and Citroën stands, what we are showing is a lot of work from our teams for several months. But today my concerns are clearly different, concedes Christian Streiff, president of PSA. My priorities are, for example, to guarantee our liquidity or to pay attention to our bank subsidiary PSA Finance. It is not the first crisis that I am going through as an industrialist, but to be plunged into such a fog, it is new for me. "

http://www.lesechos.fr/info/auto/4780481.htm

I want to say: well done! not you?
Pkoi well done? Because by dint of laughing at the mouth of its customers this is what happens ... Example for Renault: https://www.econologie.com/renault-vesta ... -3752.html
0 x
Christophe

Renault ZE concept

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 09:11

Here Remundo is the case you were dreaming of:

Derived from the Renault Kangoo be bop, the ZE Concept (for Zero Emission) aims to be a vehicle with 100% optimized energy balance. This project is an integral part of the diamond manufacturer's approach in the massive development of the electric car by 2011.

With its compact dimensions (3,95 m long and 1,85 m high), the ZE Concept is an urban vehicle. Its electric motor combined with Lithium-ion batteries develops a maximum power of 70 kW for a torque of 226 Nm

ZE like Ze Fucks you?

But what a BOX SHIT !! Read the comments here:
http://www.leblogauto.com/2008/10/mondi ... ncept.html
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 03/10/08, 10:10

It's still weird this story of automobile crisis: I waited until September 2008 had made + 8% of sale than September 2007 ... would I have heard wrong :frown:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 10:32

Over the year it may be, surely, less right? Anyway, do not dream: automaker and property developer must put them in the same bag!

For them it is the crisis not when it drops but when it does not grow as much as before ...

What is certain is that Renault is making a large profit now and that it is delocalizing at the same time! Knowing that the State is the main shareholder do you think it is not guilty?

And to say that Sarko is currently launching a real estate assistance plan so that professionals in the industry, big pigs (those who find the term exaggerated are those who have never worked in the real estate industry) who have made themselves billions during the last 5 years, make even more money funded by YOUR taxes!

Obviously the cover is: there is a lack of housing in France ... but yes but yes and your sister !! Go tell that to the robbers of the Robien plan !! https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-rentree ... t5984.html
0 x
Remundo

Re: Renault ZE concept

by Remundo » 03/10/08, 13:03

Christophe wrote:Here Remundo is the case you were dreaming of:

Derived from the Renault Kangoo be bop, the ZE Concept (for Zero Emission) aims to be a vehicle with 100% optimized energy balance. This project is an integral part of the diamond manufacturer's approach in the massive development of the electric car by 2011.

ZE like Ze Fucks you?

: Cheesy:
Calm Christophe ... Renault has totally missed the train on electric vehicles, and even more hybrid. So he tries to catch up by showing a Kangoo Flashie not at the point planned for the Saint Glinglin. By the way, I have not seen the autonomy of the car ...

Otherwise, indeed, it is the vehicle size that I consider necessary. And pure electric, it kicks me moderately, even in town: what happens on the periph if a guy has no battery? it will happen often, trust me: under sizing of the pack, aging of the pack because it is expensive to replace ... and also because the tight network of charging stations is not for tomorrow.

My ideal vehicle for my personal use (country):
- Kangoo or Renault Express van
- occasional 30 hp engine.
- 60 HP electric motor.
- electric range 100 km
- additional autonomy in thermal 200 km.
- trailer coupling.

And if you think about it, city dwellers should realize that the "candy-pink" toys offered to them do not meet their needs. The ideal city vehicle would be a Twingo 40 hp. Electric + mini engine 10 hp. for recharging the batteries, with a length x width 3m50 x 1m60, total autonomy 200 km.

With this, you can go shopping without falling in rad and take the children to school ... or embark 2 adults for small serene walks.

But this kind of specifications, I have not seen anywhere. I saw plastic soaps with 4 non-hybridized wheels : Lol:
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 03/10/08, 13:07

christophe: moderator, you have to self-moderate.
there are two words in this post that are inappropriate, I think.
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 13:34

dirk pitt wrote:there are two words in this post that are inappropriate, I think.

? I found Renault but the other one I don't see : Mrgreen:
0 x