Not the congestion charge?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Not the congestion charge?

by avygel » 08/09/08, 15:56

The government is again talking about setting up a toll at the entrances to major cities.
I come every day to work by car and if I take the public transport, I have it for 1h30 !! Not to mention those who leave their children at the nursery before going to work ... it's going to be a big bazaar and will have to organize and still spend money : Evil: !!!

Another tax in perspective ... his fear really lately.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 15:59

Hey yes ecology and savings do not mix in the head of politics ... now it may be a necessary evil? But frankly I think there would be other things to do ... without the consumer is always good pear!

I had already made a topic (yesterday) on the question: https://www.econologie.com/forums/peages-urb ... t6067.html
0 x
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by avygel » 08/09/08, 16:11

thanks for the post i will see that.

There is nothing to say, politics, economy and ecology agree that very difficult.
0 x