The renewable hydrogen car, future or past?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

The renewable hydrogen car, future or past?

by Christophe » 15/08/08, 13:38

Here are 2 articles on the direct combustion of renewable hydrogen in a combustion engine: it was either solar hydrogen or hydrogen obtained by hydrolysis via a waterfall ... in 1945 !!

So those who talk to us about hydrogen as energy of the FUTURE it makes me laugh: either they are idiots, or with the boot of any lobby either ignorant, or the 3 (it is highly compatible !!) ...

But the real question is: where would we be today if these technological initiatives had been developed at the time?

Do-it-yourselfers who have more ideas than manufacturers ... the latter should have shame to thus lie to the populations!

More: work of Jean Luc Perrier

Here are the 2 articles taken from the New Republic of the Central West (source: http://m.you.free.fr/perrier.html ) and written by Bernard VIT.

Click to enlarge

Last edited by Christophe the 15 / 08 / 08, 15: 36, 2 edited once.
0 x
m_you49
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by m_you49 » 15/08/08, 15:22

hi Christophe
Can you cite your sources?
I had on the phone some time ago, the author of the articles, Mr. Bernard Vit who had sent me copies asking me to quote the name of the newspaper so that it would not have a problem.
I met him during a forum in Angers last year, it went up a lot regarding the inertia of the public authorities regarding energy.
The Senate and the Chamber of Deputies want to legislate (during the holidays) to limit the influence of financial and industrial lobbyes who demand amending amendments on the texts of laws and decrees which can "harm" companies, we understand better why since the out of JL Perrier's book, little has been done.
I visited Thémis a few years ago, whose fiasco JL Perrier predicted for having discussed it with him. Result: bulk plant that was only used by astrologers for night photos (photos of the stars or an energy disaster?). But it seems that we want to restore it. What a waste and wasted time there again.
I also went to Odeillo. The oven serves as a showcase for our know-how, initiation for schoolchildren and the shop sells solar gadgets made in China. The neighboring buildings with the Trombe walls were in poor condition.
The only things that work are solar hot water from the Mont Louis barracks and the experimental oven (model for Odeillo) recovered by a local artisan potter to cook his pottery.
Near Ajaccio, indicated on the map, but with delicate access, an experimental center with mirror concentrators is invaded by brambles. The site, administrative and technical buildings are occupied by the local university, which is testing photovoltaic generators of a few tens of m².
If the total surface of the site were rehabilitated in photovoltaics, the site would statically produce more and better than with this type of sector (concentration + thermal + turbine + generator = electricity).
Let us still hope that one day, some JL Perrier projects will see the light of day.
Good evening.
0 x
Mil'd49
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/08, 15:33

There is enough to be reassembled! Hence my intro to these a little "virulent" articles ...

I did not know that B. VIT was still interested in the subject.

For the source: I took and improved the scans of this site (yours seen your username?) http://m.you.free.fr/perrier.html and the articles come from: the New Republic of Central West sorry it escaped me I will correct the first subject.

Otherwise I just created a corresponding article with some additional analyzes: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-a-hyd ... -3886.html
0 x
m_you49
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by m_you49 » 26/08/08, 23:39

Hi Christopher.
Can I use the link on the BMW video on my personal website?
Using my scans is fine. I was lucky in 1981 to have the CEDRE review following the visit of the editorial group to my home. Other articles exist, with among others a small paragraph on my house.
But in the energy philosophy, the search for production should not be the end until after having exhausted the chapter of savings.
@ +
Mil'd
0 x
Mil'd49
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 23:50

Yes of course! Are you talking about this link I guess?
https://www.econologie.com/la-voiture-a- ... -3247.html

You can even integrate the video directly with the html code of this page: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13upv ... e-bmw_tech
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

hydrogen car

by jean63 » 17/10/14, 07:44

0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).