Thoughts on our "rulers"

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Thoughts on our "rulers"

by the middle » 08/07/08, 13:07

Hello everybody
I have been asking myself some fundamental questions lately.
Why, 18 years ago, I bought a piece of land from my neighbor?
This neighbor asked me why I wanted to buy this small lot?
I answered… maybe soon the government will no longer be able to pay my pension….
Why, I tired 18 years ago to make a vegetable garden? ... I wanted healthy products…
Why, 18 years ago my 65-year-old neighbor said to me "ho !, Alain, the eggs of your chickens are very yellow… ..
Why, for 30 years it has not been possible for a child to catch sticklebacks in the small streams of Belgium ... it was fun, and beautiful to see.
Why is it so difficult to find a kid to cut our grass for a fee?
Why should you pay bobonne or cushy in a pension? Instead of taking care of it at home?
Why having left the television on, I saw an Asian cartoon which showed a judoka crushing the head of a child?
Why does everyone know that many of our Belgian ministers are either alcoholics or embezzlers of public funds, and that nothing is moving.
Why, when the French say no to a certain European project, their new Napoleonic president sweeps away all these votes by magic ... and that no one has moved ????
Why did I, a little man, without great qualifications, think of the future?
Why haven't our leaders thought of the future?
And many more things…
My question is: what the hell is this?
Who has a handkerchief for me ... :?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 08/07/08, 13:17

N / A-BOT-leon!

political leaders with tyrant ideas have given way to sales representatives who work for lobbies of all stripes, it was written.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 14:57

Yes, Jonule,
Sales representatives, Lobbies ... they are still human beings.
Before, we could forgive them ...
But now, on TV, lots of government officials say:
Pardon the poor American Indians, sorry to the poor natives of Australia from whom the children were stolen to educate them,
They say sorry for everything ... 100 years later.
But hey, that means that if there is a request for forgiveness, there is awareness, and as it goes on TV, all the rulers know what is good or bad ...
So ... why are they starting over in new areas?
Maybe they are not from this planet,
Or does part of the human species have a lack of chromosomes?
Bizarre ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 08/07/08, 15:05

Because the voters of 100 years ago they no longer vote today (with some exceptions)
We must not forget that the main goal of our rulers is power: would a profound change in our society (or mode of consumption) be seen by the majority even if it is necessary and therefore by the same these reforms or (r) evolutions allow them to be reelected ... not sure ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 15:10

I believe that the next crude oil that will emerge from the earth in a few million years, will come from the juice of billions of dead human corpses we do not know why ...
My god, I hope there are no children to read me ... :?
Ok, it's raining ... it's lacking in sunshine :D
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 08/07/08, 15:26

World of m..de!
if people keep making panurge sheep, it's not going to be nice to see .... (a little nuclear winter ???)
I feel like I am facing an autistic mountain ......
if everyone puts their own will it move? I hope so and I am skeptical .....
Good luck!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 15:26

Renaud 67, if you answered, it is that you too are aware of the problem, and that it bothers you too much ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 15:31

wirbelwind262 wrote:World of m..de!
if people keep making panurge sheep, it's not going to be nice to see .... (a little nuclear winter ???)
I feel like I am facing an autistic mountain ......
if everyone puts their own will it move? I hope so and I am skeptical .....
Good luck!

No,! at this level, it is no longer a question of doing small actions.
It is up to the governments to move.
Rooo, not long ago I saw a film on ARTE, on the G8 and poverty.
Great....
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 15:40

An article from RTBF, which shows that it is possible to change when you are a big vegetable:
Bill Gates retires Bill Gates leaves Microsoft27.06.08 - 07:09 At 52, Bill Gates is retiring. He is leaving Microsoft, which he created 33 years ago. He intends to devote himself solely to the humanitarian foundation he created with his wife. But he will keep an eye on his business, by remaining Chairman of the Board of Directors.
He has the head of an aging Harry Potter, one of the richest men in the world, and one of the most generous too. Bill Gates has become one of the legends of the American self-made man.

At 19, he became passionate about computers, when the technique was in its infancy in the 70s, and he literally tinkers in his garage, with a friend a revolutionary system that they offer to the giant IBM. Microsoft was born. Later, the software will be renamed Windows, and it now equips 90% of computers worldwide. The two young people keep their intellectual property rights, which will make them very wealthy.

Today, Microsoft employs 80.000 people worldwide. and weighs $ 270 billion.

Its competitors criticize the group for occupying a quasi-monopoly position on the market. And recently, the European Commission has condemned Microsoft to pay several hundred million euros in fines for abuse of a dominant position.

But Bill Gates has a double life. With his wife Melinda, he created a humanitarian foundation, one of the most generous and dynamic in the world. This foundation deals with fighting the great pandemics, AIDS and tuberculosis, but also education in the United States. .
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 08/07/08, 19:44

do not necessarily believe what the RTBF article says, Gates it is used by others to get there, he recovered what others had done in their garage, an opportunist will tell me : Mrgreen: , and we know many who have foundations to which human misery relates either in financial or popularity.
To get out of it, humans would have to take charge and not rally to politics or religions, we are all leaders and all gods.
Man is only a bundle of cells, what differentiates it is the degree of bullshit.

Geo;).
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."