USA: Top 10 Deceive Less Dirty Cars

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

USA: Top 10 Deceive Less Dirty Cars

by Christophe » 08/02/08, 00:05

This top10 (American) which presents either proto pipo or luxury cars surely not clean but just a little less dirty but especially never for the general public.

In bulk: 4x4, SUV, Roadster, Jeep ... all this with the "green" label (vivivi but of course ...)

So Mr the organizers of your lounge props you know where you can get them ...

Extract:

Then comes their ranking, which highlights the 10 clean cars that pack them the most without however clearly determining a winner.

The first cited is the Cadillac Provoq, concept car announcing the “small” SUV BRX. It receives the refined E-Flex architecture, with the fuel cell (Pac) of fifth generation of GM.

5th bigre ... where are the 4th other generations sold?

Tenth but only car already on the market, the Toyota Prius.

Such a foutage of mouth of the public makes me think only of one thing: this one (sorry I had to place it ...)

Go stop, we hurt each other for nothing ...

sources:

http://www.econologique.info/index.php/ ... -blog-auto
http://www.econologique.info/index.php/ ... -blog-auto
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 11/02/08, 08:41

: Evil: but vi but of course cars specific to the usa ??

: Evil: V8s that consume 20 liters per 100 !! and again I do not have all the figures to confirm it but it must be more to see as much as my coach but which can transport 57 people

: Evil: they really do care about us !!!!
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."