Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

by nofy » 02/09/07, 21:46

Good evening everyone,

There are 5 years I could not answer, but now and by dint of observing the sky I am certain that something is happening above us.
I have no answer yet and no one has been able to get one yet. The only answer was to tell us that kerosene was of lower quality now and was smoking planes !! ... It's the world upside down, when we see the quality of fuels for our cars.
So to come to the point, "chemtrails": chemical trails and "contrails" contrails. Most people don't even notice the difference, and yet it is significant.
If I understood correctly, an airplane emits condensation trails above an altitude of 8000 meters, (temperature well below zero) and this trail disappears as the aircraft advances, ( we know the phenomenon well) while the chemical trails would be sprayed below 8000 meters and do not disappear, form like a thick yogurt and then spread out to form a veil ... Moreover, it is very rare now to observe a pure blue sky as in the past, except perhaps the week of the Paris Air Show! ... I am not saying that this is a vast plot and I reassure myself by telling myself that our officials may be trying to protect us from global warming as best they can, and that this may be used as a test to prepare for a future that is probably not very rosy on this side ... And that's what level that we must hide certain things from us so as not to panic the populations. Now if you click "chemtrail" on a search engine, you will be able to read anything and everything ... you have to do the right thing. I'm not trying to convince anyone, but I hope that after some good reading on this subject, you will take a different look at our sky, before it “falls on our heads”. I took pictures above my house, but I don't know how to attach them to this post, but anyway, you're going to see hundreds of them on all the sites that deal with this topic.
Now, maybe André can, as usual, enlighten us on what is happening.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 02/09/07, 23:37

Hi Nofy!

I see you created this topic! : Cheesy:

So, as promised, two photos I took on Thursday 2 August 2007 to the 16 hours, next to Mimizan, in the Landes.
I was bathing when I saw a plane spread over my head, and turned around! : Shock:

I went down to the beach, picked up my digital camera, and made these two pictures.
The ocean (west) is behind, the weather was sunny, and the clouds were inland, to the east.

We see three chemtrails very distinctly, two parallels, and a curve ...

These photos are an example, but I took others ...
What I can say is that these trails do not have a normal behavior, their persistence is very long.
Initially, they look like contrails, but as the hours go by, they fray, eventually forming a foggy, milky veil, which greatly reduces the intensity of the sun's rays.

Since the beginning of "summer", I have been looking at the sky regularly, and I have observed on numerous occasions a very blue sky in the early hours of the morning, then the broom of the planes dropping their very white shit, stripes which around noon formed an impenetrable veil, resulting in "cloudy" weather and a sunless day.

For me, things are clear, the summer of shit we had on France is due to these spreads.

When I was on vacation on the Atlantic coast, I understood that part of the tactic was to spread offshore, where people do not look too much at the sky, these spills being eventually carried away by the wind from west to inland ...

For me, the hypothesis of the "climate shield" developed on the sites devoted to chemtrails seems to me quite relevant, if we consider the UV indices predicted over a good number of regions.
The other disturbing fact is that weather-france has regularly planted in its forecasts, announcing beautiful sunny days where we were treated to cool weather and covered ...

Let those who doubt raise their noses a little more often and observe the evolution of these streaks along the day ...

A+

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 03/09/07, 00:49

Hello,

About looking at the sky is there a possibility to record images broadcast by webcam on different sites? It could be interesting to strip.

Otherwise I had heard about it but I admit that I do not look at the sky. Not proud enough probably : Cheesy:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/07, 20:09

Thank you, Nofy for launching this exciting topic.
Thank you Camel1 for the photos. Did you observe what kind of plane it was? Plane for tourism, hunting, transportation, propeller (s), jet?
I had already observed this phenomenon, but did not pay attention.
From now on, I will look at the sky with another eye ...
We have the right to know what these Gugusses do with our taxes.
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 03/09/07, 22:04

Good evening everyone,

Camel, your picture with the plane that turns around, I confess that I had never seen that, I'm taped!

I do not think that the rotten summer that we had, is directly related to chemtrails, because from memory, I never saw raining following these sprays.

On the other hand, what I observed is that we have "dry" thunderstorms ... that is to say that we have a very dark sky, lightning and the roar of very violent thunder, but not a raindrop ... What I also noticed are more or less weird rainbows, because instead of following the curvature of the Earth, they are straight like "i's" and not very long .. they can be seen between two or three chemtrails, certainly due to the barium.

I also noted that we are talking about chemtrails only in so-called "developed" countries. I'm looking to find out if the same thing happens in the Eastern countries and more particularly in Russia, because if we go a little further, on the side of the HAARP project of the Americans, I will be surprised that the Russians make the task easier.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 03/09/07, 23:10

Hi everybody !

To answer Cuicui, given the apparent altitude (very high) I think it is a jet plane, airliner for those who go in a straight line, and other for the one who turned back (c is not the thing about airliners, is it? : Cheesy: )

nofy wrote:Camel, your picture with the plane that turns around, I confess that I had never seen that, I'm taped!

Ben me too, at the time, you would have seen how I speeded out of the water and run to join my stuff, to chopper the camera!
I wanted to fly, but the time to arrive, he was already ironed above the clouds ...

I do not think that the rotten summer that we had, is directly related to chemtrails, because from memory, I never saw raining following these sprays.

Ben me, I saw raining the next day (morning of D-day, blue sky, smudges in the morning, milky sky around noon, cool weather in the afternoon, and float the next day ...
I have seen it many times.

On the other hand, what I observed is that we have "dry" thunderstorms ... that is to say that we have a very dark sky, lightning and the roar of very violent thunder, but not a raindrop ... What I also noticed are more or less weird rainbows, because instead of following the curvature of the Earth, they are straight like "i's" and not very long .. they can be seen between two or three chemtrails, certainly due to the barium.

+1

I also noted that we speak of chemtrails only in so-called "developed" countries

Ben in the sites on chemtrails, we talk about a program that would involve the USA, Canada, Russia, the United Kingdoms, Germany, France, and Italy ... and some others, from memory.

As far as Greece is concerned, they should not have wanted to participate this year, but with what has happened to them lately, I would not be surprised that next year ... : Mrgreen:

For those interested in this topic, I recommend this page (and following) a testimony of someone apparently well aware of what it returns ... those of forum who have skills in chemistry (in particular) are cordially invited to give their opinion on it ...

http://www.chemtrails-france.com/temoignages/recit_d_initie/pages/recit_d_initie_001.htm

It's long enough to read, but it's really a question, and it's worth it!

Good night !

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/07, 10:21

All this reminds me of a vague memory of an American company that sold the following service: rainmaker.

Apparently it works well enough and it allowed some farmers fearing a drought to limit the breakage.

The method used was aerial dispersion with small planes of fine particles (metal if I remember correctly) around the field.

So the method is known .... and nothing would prevent to do it on a larger scale ...

Now what is the exact purpose of these chemtrails (if they are really special ???) and who pays? ... Limit the warming ... pouted ... but there is another priority and they'd better find a method anti Katrina and limit the advance of deserts ....

ps: looking for I fell on it, the particles and rain are also mentioned: http://www.dinosoria.com/insolite_pluie.htm
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/09/07, 16:56

I remember being struck by an unusual spectacle about ten years ago. Towards evening, we heard the sound of a jet plane flying at fairly high altitude. The plane was visible as a metallic point reflecting sunlight. He started to emit his white plume when before there was none, so it was not a condensation trail. He slowly described a big circle in the sky, towing his plume. Then he stopped making his train and went back to where he came from. The white trail spread across the sky, glowing in the fires of the setting sun, a magnificent spectacle interrupted by the nightfall. The plane did everything to get noticed. It was enough to lift your nose to heaven.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/07, 17:14

Cuicui wrote:He started to emit his white plume when before there was none, so it was not a condensation trail.

Not necessarily ... the train appearing only from a certain altitude (or rather below a certain T °), it is enough that the aircraft was in phase of rise so that the trainings appear very quickly...

Cuicui wrote:He slowly described a big circle in the sky, towing his plume. Then he stopped making his train and went back to where he came from. The white trail spread across the sky ...

In this case it's more strange ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 04/09/07, 20:14

An article on the subject in NEXUS.

home page

-Themes

-Geopolitique

: Poison from the sky
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)