K'airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

K'airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air

by Kern-83 » 23/07/07, 20:40

Vehicles that run on compressed air:

Now operational in technology, they will be presented at a public market in September 2007.

From existing frame or from an original design, technology is directly adapted to the vehicle model to meet the needs of its user.
Reserved for urban use or leisure, they still remain under the control of the legislation in force:
1. without insurance or license, they are single pneumatic assistance vehicles;
2. without a license, it is the recreational or construction vehicles not traveling on public roads;
3. all others must meet certification criteria.

Furthermore, users must consider the physical constraints of compressed air to choose a vehicle assistance or pneumatic propulsion. The curb weight of the proposed model must therefore always be less than 250 kg, a payload up to 300 kg, an overall weight of 500 kg.

K'airmobiles the project, published on the Internet since June 2007 (http://kernelys.free.fr) Must now find a maximum of collaborators and sponsors to develop. Among other news publications will be essential.
Last edited by Kern-83 the 23 / 08 / 07, 18: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
K'Airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Watchman » 23/08/07, 11:28

Scam?
Mistrust !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/07, 11:30

What a beautiful post for a first post ...

You could develop?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/08/07, 16:00

hello and welcome k'airmobiles

Tablets how you look? ptits with your muscular arms?

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Watchman » 23/08/07, 16:04

Christophe wrote:You could develop?

It's just a question I ask myself after browsing the site and I wanted to draw the attention of hypotetic "investors" to this point in case they have not considered it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/07, 17:28

MDI should ask ... they are knowledgeable investors ... hehehe

Good without laughing I find that a lot of projects and ideas are well presented (the certain good design is debatable see that the 1er message ...) on this site.

Watchman: I did not find a "call for investor" page ... and the term sponsor does not really mean the same thing ...
Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 07 / 09, 09: 37, 2 edited once.
0 x
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The production of compressed air

by Kern-83 » 23/08/07, 18:09

It's easy to criticize everything and anything.
Of course, there is not so far from satisfactory solution, ecologically, to produce compressed air.
But to want to be more royalist than the king, and to criticize from the outset the attempts of development that this way could open, some should then also think about turning off their computer: it would pollute less because one would thus save the necessary electricity, also produced from polluting plants.

And kill all the cows so that they do not emit more methane
And ask the divers to stay on dry land ... for not having to recharge their bottles!

For those who truly inform, it must be remembered that there are means of compressed air production based on renewable energy (wind and tidal) but to date no serious infrastructure has been put in square. At best talk does one storage project at the foot of wind turbines.
Apart from that, the production of compressed air can also be obtained as a by product of nitrogen and hydrogen technology liquide.Bien herself consumer of energy, is a well-controlled industry and low emissions.

In any situation, even if it requires electricity to compress air, one can thus store energy and then consume delayed manner without any additional pollution (it can not be said of batteries) .
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/07, 18:17

Kern I find your website very inscructif and I do not understand well the reaction watchman, can be a watchman for Total? : Mrgreen:

By the way what do you think of Mdi?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 23/08/07, 18:30

I find the prototypes K'air very nice ...
0 x
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Design

by Kern-83 » 23/08/07, 18:30

Christophe,

I totally agree about the fact that the design used for the post 1er was uninteresting.
So I chose to modify it to show a chassis model marketed now by Veloform, and which can be easily converted into K'airMobile Max, a VPP (Pneumatic Propulsion Vehicle) that we are trying to achieve.
We also have a weakness for the fairing of the CityEl (see my avatar), also available immediately and that could someday come in the form of our project K'AirTrike.
We must understand that we are not meant to be carossiers!

We K'Air the engine, which is actually the invention on which the activity of our association, it works and is used for our tests for almost two years now, so we try today to provide the means for our association to realize for a public presentation.

As far as MDi is concerned, I agree and I think that unfortunately it can only serve the concept of compressed air vehicles.
Last edited by Kern-83 the 24 / 08 / 07, 00: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
K'Airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."