Renault's car 2300 €

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Renault's car 2300 €

by Christophe » 15/06/07, 10:13

Renault's car to 2300 €: seen yesterday at the JT, effect of announcement or real project?

On one side Renault sets up the label ECO² and on the other hand they want to produce cars with minimal equipment (so the engine also the least efficient) that will sell (almost) like hotcakes ...

Where are we going?

: Shock:
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 15/06/07, 13:58

:? they announced that it is for the moment only in china (or neighboring country), I do not think that it will be at this price in France given the taxes especially the "social" VAT : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/07, 14:55

Yeah like the Logan, Renault has no word sorry ...

Then that fact Sarko against this new attempt to relocation?

:|
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/06/07, 00:10

Relocation ?!
Can we talk about relocation when implanted a new plant directly on the sales market ... : Mrgreen:
Is India!

In France?!
We have seen that if we wanted the Logan had to pay extra € 2500: for shipping costs or up to standard ... It has never known it!
So a car in France for 2300 €, it will be impossible! We are far too rich in France to deserve such vehicles ...

For polution ?! Maybe it is an open door to pantoniser these vehicles? : Mrgreen: : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/07, 09:57

ThierrySan wrote:Relocation ?!
Can we talk about relocation when implanted a new plant directly on the sales market ... : Mrgreen:
Is India!

Yeah ... the DELOC not simply to close a site here to open an equivalent elsewhere.

I consider any current investment in emmergent countries like the DELOC. futures.

Indeed, there is a strong chance that Renault do the same with the logan and although it must be added to the € 2000 2300, the car will still be at discount prices ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/06/07, 11:20

Renault will offer Indian engineers, the development of this car, to ensure it does not exceed $ 3000.
So she will use local innovative ideas to reduce costs, as they know the do ...
These low coast cars are cheaper, because it neglected many of the technical and safety innovations that are standard in Europe.
But the mechanical-consumption must be the best.
These cars could be imported into Europe, because not to the standard (safe?).
By cons, innovative ideas to reduce costs, Renault may be inspired to improve its future management.
If it is not mainly focused on the cost of precarious labor, we can say that this "deal" is (an expression I hate ...) win-win? : Mrgreen:

I heard on France-Info, that this project was a plus for the Indians, because currently a family with 2 children, bought to move, a two-wheel 1000 $ 2000, on which the whole family was perching.
Suggest that family, a car on wheels 4 3000 $, was undeniably safe progress ...
0 x
Flytox

Re: Renault car 2300 €

by Flytox » 16/06/07, 11:22

Bonjour à tous

Christophe wrote:On one side Renault sets up the label ECO² and on the other hand they want to produce cars with minimal equipment (so the engine also the least efficient) that will sell (almost) like hotcakes ...
Where are we going?
: Shock:

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/reno.jpg

Another example of such adulterated AOC Sustainable Connery (Label ECO2). : Evil:

Renault wants to sell the green sauce but with a motor 100 c. They are still on the car theme toy instead of going to the simple concept tool travel utility.

To go up to 130 Km / h just 50 ch .... : Shock:
When is an optimized vehicle to roll quiet environmentally (and speed limits, for example.) ??? : Cry:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/06/07, 21:48

And for 4 "Renault" cars in India, you have a magnificent "Guy Nègre" car ...

http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/nouv1 ... mpbell.htm
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 17/06/07, 12:13

Flytox wrote:
To go up to 130 Km / h just 50 ch ....

What you forget to say is that the acceleration (the couple) are found in as much reduced. Especially as the weight to be transported is greater!
If people want big cars today is to be able to move as a family, and, without dragging on a mountain road by example!

However, limited cars 130km / h, they can be without problems today ...

Another thing, I do not really agree with the principle that the state is also trying to pass and that is, drive more slowly to consume less. Indeed, you can drive much more slowly and consume more staying eg at high speed to a lower speed rather than low speed on a higher gear!
I'm waiting for your reactions, hehe! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 17/06/07, 12:28

Christophe wrote:
Yeah ... the DELOC not simply to close a site here to open an equivalent elsewhere.

I consider any current investment in emmergent countries like the DELOC. futures.

Indeed, there is a strong chance that Renault do the same with the logan and although it must be added to the € 2000 2300, the car will still be at discount prices ...

Christophe was irony on my part! I call it as the relocation of course ... But it's weird that people do not talk as much as when the plant is established in France, is closed and relocated! The impact is still the same ...

Then in terms of pricing on the French market for vehicles, I would suspect a flagrant lack of willingness of French manufacturers not to break a car market that works very well in France ... by passing, for example, prices current new vehicles that are more than € 10k below this bar, or even € 5k since they are able to do elsewhere !!!
And I also believe that the shipping costs of arguments and other arguments about the poor standards of good sense compared to that of the winnings!

We can still make smaller vehicles, less heavy (therefore less consumer), cheaper and safer in France! I am sure that people would be interested in jobs / houses or houses / races of everyday life ... And there, we would not need to do 130km / h for the city and forever short trips in campaigns !!
0 x