Peugeot 4007: back to the past!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Peugeot 4007: back to the past!

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 15:41

Announced in February 2005, the cooperation between PSA Peugeot Citroën and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation relates to the development of an all-terrain vehicle. From 2007, 30.000 SUV vehicles will be produced.

ImageImageImage

Press kit:

https://www.econologie.com/file/construc ... PSA_FR.pdf

Hope: that PSA lose enough money to never release this horror!

Source: http://www.forum-peugeot.com/peugeot-4x4.html
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 01 / 07, 12: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/01/07, 16:14

And to say that until now, the French manufacturers were the only ones to have resisted the temptation of the 4x4. For once, I was more or less proud to be French.

Now it's done. Renault is also getting started: a "small" 4x4 et a big 4x4

The worst part is that I wonder if they do not embark on the race for "big shit that pollutes and only serves to show off" at the worst time.

A few years ago, 4x4s were on the rise. The sales figures of this type of vehicles increased from year to year. This year, I wonder if the movement will not soften a bit (I have not managed to find figures ...). In any case, what is certain is that, in these times of global warming, the 4x4 has never been so pointed (CF the toll x3 for 4x4 in London).

In short, in my opinion, this is the worst time to take out this kind of vehicle. It is a bit like saying: "global warming, we bump into it as long as we can sell cars" : Evil:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 16:16

Here it reminds me that we thought of making a new range of Tshirt with, among other things:

Big 4x4 = small machine!

Would you dare to wear it?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/01/07, 16:51

Christophe wrote:Here it reminds me that we thought of making a new range of Tshirt with, among other things:

Big 4x4 = small machine!

I would rather go for a slogan like "And you, where do you place your manhood?" with a 4x4 crossed out underneath "Anti 4x4".

The slogan "Big 4x4 = small machine!" seems a bit limited to me. Considering my template "side view fork", I would get banged in the face every time I put it on ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 08/01/07, 17:02

Your,

they are pretty these 4 * 4 but the punctured wheels ca roll less well ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/01/07, 17:16

Hello,
We must not throw a stone at the manufacturers, if he only produced these vehicles and we would have no choice, yes ..
But if they do that it's because there is a demand,
Builders make cars for sales
In the same vein as the good father of a rich Catholic family, who goes (on vacation or in congresses) to some very poor country and pays a teenage girl ...
As well as animal fur coats
who are the culprits? those who sell, or those who buy?

The few French tourists that I saw recently especially the diaper in their thirties were only looking at 4X4, they knew better than me the models, I did not even notice that Pickup was 4X4, I always thought that the guys were buying this to load material into the back box! These tourists absolutely wanted to try a V8. What is kick? climb in a raised truck with big tires? choose as a trucker profession.
Other
Last edited by Other the 08 / 01 / 07, 17: 50, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 17:18

Targol wrote: Considering my template "side view fork", I would get banged in the face every time I put it on ...

:D :D
That was precisely the meaning of my question "would you dare" ...

For your idea ... it is to see ... should dig.

Personally I wanted to make a range more than with slogans. It takes less ink and therefore pollutes less ...:)
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/01/07, 17:41

Christophe wrote:Personally I wanted to make a range more than with slogans. It takes less ink and therefore pollutes less ...:)

with just one slogan:
4 times more expensive,
x
4 times more polluting.
0 x
zac

by zac » 08/01/07, 18:03

Christophe wrote:Here it reminds me that we thought of making a new range of Tshirt with, among other things:

Big 4x4 = small machine!

no problem Christophe, I used a t-shirt with a photo of Ferrari with "and you your balls on wheels what is it".

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 18:15

Targol wrote:4 times more expensive,
x
4 times more polluting.

Not bad ...

But it lacks the "small machine" ... then pkoi not something like this:

4 times more expensive,
x=small craft:]
4 times more polluting.

With a small device in another "police" obviously ...
0 x