Speech by JM LePen on the car ... tomorrow?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Speech by JM LePen on the car ... tomorrow?

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 11:48

Even LePen is getting started ... Jean-Marie Le Pen at the Grand Colloque sur l'Automobile ... Theme: "What future for the Automobile?"

http://www.le-pen.info/video/jmlp_conse ... 092006.wmv

Yep, the "clean" car has become an electoral argument ... on the other hand, I will not comment on the content of this speech (for example: the comparison of fines for speeding and impunity for petty criminals is ridiculous but it is the or he is applauded ... which proves the essence of his speech ...) ... far from me the idea of ​​advertising at the FN on the contrary! : Evil:

It's just funny as lepen rakes wide ... a bit like a certain nicolas ... the problem is that both say ... not just bullshit ... And people risk to stop precisely on these facts ...

I don't know which of the 2 is the most dangerous: the big one we all know that it is but the little one hides his game well and has much more deceitful methods ...
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 10 / 06, 14: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: JM LePen's speech on the car ... of tomorrow?

by Targol » 05/10/06, 13:25

Christophe wrote:I don't know which of the 2 is the most dangerous: the big one we all know that it is but the little one hides his game well and has much more deceitful methods ...

The answer is easy to find: you put Le Pen in the second round, all of France votes against him: dangerousness: 0.
Little Nicolas in the second round ..... Image Image
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 13:28

That's what worries me ... a second round: "Right extreme - Extreme right" ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 05/10/06, 14:05

Christophe wrote:It's just funny as lepen rakes wide ... a bit like a certain nicolas ... the problem is that both say ... not just bullshit ... And people risk to stop precisely on these facts ...

I don't know which of the 2 is the most dangerous: the big one we all know that it is but the little one hides his game well and has much more deceitful methods ...

The pen technique has been proven for a long time,
he always relies on truths or semi-truths to pass on his bullshit ...
De villier does the same :) he even remembers a very good vision of things, unfortunately he breaks his own argument because it is always to try to pass on his bullshit! :) At one time it was "yes but without Turkey" it came up in all his speeches :)
The advantage of Villier et le pen is that they have been roasted for years. I am more afraid of a navy pen, who is much more skilful than his father.

SixK
Last edited by SixK the 05 / 10 / 06, 14: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 14:08

Well like little nicolas right?
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 05/10/06, 14:11

Christophe wrote:Well like little nicolas right?

no mini nicolas relies on public opinion;) not on truths.

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 14:14

Uh, it's going too far for me ... I don't understand the nuance : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/10/06, 16:05

I quite agree with SixK.

Sarko relies on the opinion of the moment (which may be completely off the mark) he surfs on the fears of the French (whom he manages to amplify by over-mediated police operations, CRS with a broken mouth at 20 p.m.).

Basically, it's organized demagoguery and populism
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 16:10

Targol wrote:I quite agree with SixK.

Sarko relies on the opinion of the moment (which may be completely off the mark) he surfs on the fears of the French (whom he manages to amplify by over-mediated police operations, CRS with a broken mouth at 20 p.m.).

Basically, it's organized demagoguery and populism

Well as usual, right?

In 1995 but especially in 2002 what was the main theme of the presidential campaigns? Insecurity, right? I remember well had been surprised by the number of report on the police in the 6 months pre-elections ... especially on TF1 and TF2 :D

The current difference is that on the "theme" insecurity, they put the "plugin": ethanol energy .... well it's better than nothing no ...
: Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/10/06, 00:13

Indeed, the ecological "temptation" is in order, in these times of pre-elections ... That it becomes grotesque. The battle seems tough to win the votes, because the programs are tasteless.
In view of the traces of VIP-Inconito readers, visiting the forum, I said recently that the forum Econology allowed the summary of the opinions of the young, not so young, the marginalized out of circuits, the opinion of reasonable people who had thought a little, and that these various expressions were a gold mine, for political observers, in order to draw original ideas, in tune with the times, which would bring them closer to new voters.

---------------------

Targol wrote:
Christophe wrote:I don't know which of the 2 is the most dangerous: the big one we all know that it is but the little one hides his game well and has much more deceitful methods ...
The answer is easy to find: you put Le Pen in the second round, all of France votes against him: dangerousness: 0.
Little Nicolas in the second round ..... Image Image

I may shock you, but in the second round of the last presidential elections, I did not vote (a first!). The result proved me right.
The assault of a little old man with his house burnt down in a red-light district of Orleans (or at least of bad reputation), on the eve of the elections, and abundantly commented on all the media, propelled Chirac and Le Pen to the fore - stations. (The investigation had excluded a testimony indicating that the attackers had left a luxury van, hooded and of course, nothing to do with "Maghrebis" who were implicitly suspected).

I had been moved by the demonstrations of young people, who finally woke up politically, but I was sad to see that they were (once again) manipulated ... All representative opinions asked that we vote for " the democracy ". And that annoyed me, because if Le Pen was so anti-democratic, fascist, sectarian that they said, I could not see why, he had had the opportunity to do it legally, in this sweet France.

Vote Chirac, and it was "not very good" that I refused, which came. And it happened!
Voted Le Pen, I refused anyway, given my opinions.
But if I had to choose in the end, I would have voted for the latter. Because my reasoning was as follows:

Vote Le Pen, and it was the general media catastrophism, with at the same time, the flonflons and the cinema of a patriotic victory of a man satisfied to have finally arrived there, at the supreme charge. His government within six months, would inevitably have passed coarse laws, which would have crossed the Rubicon of decency.
And there, it would have been, in reaction, an immense popular movement, which would have swept away, rejected all these men and this system, ministers and president, and especially what is most important in the end, in my opinion, the fifth republic and its croutons…
New perspectives could emerge.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."