Transport ideas of tomorrow: science fiction or reality?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport ideas of tomorrow: science fiction or reality?

by scrapbook » 11/08/06, 15:04

Hello,

Here are some thoughts on the topic of SF and transportation:
http://spicilege.free.fr/trance

I did my best to find the right category of forum, also I would have liked to have some opinions concerning these questions.

Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 15:20

Funny :)

But as you say: it's science fiction ...

Edit: I don't see where the questions are ... :?:
0 x
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport

by scrapbook » 11/08/06, 18:45

Very wise, thank you.
But it is possible to evolve in many ways: Positively, negatively, temporally, geographically ... And even biologically (I hope not to forget anything.)
This is why we must not underestimate the SF too much, in my opinion, like any other maneuver of anticipation, moreover ...
0 x
The first great discovery of the human being is most certainly Fire. Besides to think about it it is true that knowledge is a bit like a big fire: Fighting to appropriate it does not serve much.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 19:56

Yes, you have to be a visionary, even if it means passing you off as an idiot, rather than being resistant to any innovation ... since the 2nd will never get anything done!

Otherwise I like your signature but I don't understand the 2nd sentence ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 11/08/06, 23:11

[MODE Jokes with 2 balls ON]

To propose for Marseille which has problems with waste : Shock: :

The CACAPULT! Hop and we send everything to the neighbor ... : Mrgreen:

But it already works! :| We do this by sending our waste to third world countries : Cry:

[MODE 2 jokes OFF]

A priori for today, the important thing is to find the means of transport having the least impact on the environment, therefore the least energy-consuming (in oil is understood).
0 x
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport

by scrapbook » 12/08/06, 02:04

Christophe wrote:Otherwise I like your signature but I don't understand the 2nd sentence ...

Have you ever seen the fire war?
Cro-magnon who fights for a lantern, while the fire can be found in many ways: If a lightning falls or by rubbing flint. Fire can also spread, just like knowing one can always try to keep it for oneself for a moment, but it is a mistake to believe that it really belongs to us…

Simple clarification about evolution: Cro-magnon, a monkey, a mentally deficient, a jungle dweller or a child can be considered as not evolved.
0 x
The first great discovery of the human being is most certainly Fire. Besides to think about it it is true that knowledge is a bit like a big fire: Fighting to appropriate it does not serve much.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 12/08/06, 19:23

former oceanic wrote:To propose for Marseille which has problems with waste : Shock: :

The CACAPULT! Hop and we send everything to the neighbor ... : Mrgreen:

Have you ever thought about applying for Grolandaise, Océano nationality? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Transport

by Christophe » 12/08/06, 19:40

Spicilège wrote:Simple clarification about evolution: Cro-magnon, a monkey, a mentally deficient, a jungle dweller or a child can be considered as not evolved.

Thank you for the details it is better now .... in your list you forgot: a bush right?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 12/08/06, 19:51

No Christophe you're bad ........... with the rest of the list : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/08/06, 20:27

:D the catapult! ouiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm holding the catapult! :D

(don't forget to reinvent the parachute, either!)

for your vision of the dinosaur, come back. Just yesterday, I got angry again because there are still too many 38 tonnes, who are unaware that in Belgium, they are prohibited from overtaking in rainy weather!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be