Lift the max speed on highway

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
tomy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Lift the max speed on highway

by tomy » 15/05/06, 19:11

I heard Saturday turbo (everyone makes mistakes : Lol: ) In Austria (it seems :? ), The authorities are experimenting with the raising of the maximum speed at 160km / h instead of 130 km / h.

I do not see where the interest lies in this measure. How can being able to drive faster will improve road safety? And consumptions? I find that for a period when the price of a barrel of oil breaks the ceiling, it is unacceptable to propose such laws !!! : Evil:

I thought everyone understood that the oil was not inexhaustible energy ... Like what I'm stupid, right ??? : Cheesy:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/05/06, 21:56

Nanan : Evil: The animals are those that increase the speed.

Anyway we must promote dual béhêmes vee ...
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 15/05/06, 22:05

Big wheeler pro, I can easily give you reasons such meusures, and agrees to advance your boos.

When driving in 500 750 km in a row, a big car was indeed the engine which, n exchange, turns very moderately and whose consomation is paradoxically apparently too moderate in its terms.

VOLVO for one, whose maximum torque, so the best engine performance, is precisely 160 km / h.

First because I could check on 1.5 million kilometers radius.

Second, even more verifiable ... is that at 130 km / h in a big super comfortable sedan, we s'ENDORT! At least, vigilance is very difficult to maintain.

Italy, for this reason, has already passed the highway speed at 150.km/h.

I see on my VOLVO electronic injection, particularly moderate cons to these plans, while the conso mechanical injections it flies away.

Mixed for carburettors depression ... that them, accomdent perfectly steady regimes.

Excluding pro use, I hardly rolls ... or in rolleurs and bycicle ....

and there, in effect, I consume more going far and fast that by remaining typing the keyboard of my PC! : Cheesy:
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 15/05/06, 22:10

Below 15 km outside pro travel (if dress code), I take the bike, even for shopping.

15 km, because the nearest city is 15 km. Finally,; 30 km return.

Each his way to think green : Mrgreen:
0 x
tomy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tomy » 15/05/06, 22:40

But no, I'm not gonna boo, there is to discuss. 8)

Knut wrote:Second, even more verifiable ... is that at 130 km / h in a big super comfortable sedan, we s'ENDORT! At least, vigilance is very difficult to maintain.

Believes me with an old car is not got the same problem 110km / h : Mrgreen:

On the engine torque to see something with a motor performance (1 1 joule corresponds to exactly newton-meter), but I'm not sure everyone rolls VOLVO : Lol: (Between us it was good to change cubes that they did before : Lol: ) And thus benefits from this technology.

I go several times in Germany and highways are SUPER DANGEROUS. You drive to 130km / h, you double a truck and you see happen a kind of furious with his merco who arrived over 200km / h at your back. Ca c dangerous !!!!
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 15/05/06, 23:39

Tests in Austria are on a very small section, a few minutes max speed.

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 16/05/06, 03:06

The collections of cars were also on the rise, because 90km / h, it is well worth the 250 a current sedan.

Everything depends on the use to me.

A big wheeler risks his skin in small city moron, and anyway, it will put back into pieces and nerves pelotte before the end of the day.

Buy a big sedan to go GOLF me laugh softly.

And what about the peasant neighbor of the church (50 m bird's flight) who starts his big R25 TD to drop his kids in the square of ........... the CHURCH, to take the because.

We were wasting all our way, and live our lives and profession necessarily a different way of neighbor, which is necessarily less bearable : Mrgreen:

Proof!

My grandmother would have condemned the consumption of electricity for all, right now, read our delusions ...

With that, I'm leaving work! Appointment to Romorantin this morning at 7h30, to appraise the house that a child has been cremated, probably by throwing his cigarette in the basket of paper ..... I pollute, you pollute, he .....

Route infects!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/05/06, 19:57

tomy wrote:[...] You drive to 130km / h, you double a truck and you see happen a kind of furious with his merco who arrived over 200km / h at your back. Ca c dangerous !!!!
Why ? When you drive on A6 example in the rise of neck Bessey-en-Chaume, you're in 130 km / h. A truck disconnects to pass another truck, 60 km / h. The speed differential is the same.
It is simply necessary to be careful when driving fast (faster than moving around us).

As for falling asleep, I agree with Knut. A few years ago, all my motorways were at 150 / 155km / h.
Now I'm rather 135 / 140, well, what do I piss me off! :|
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 17/05/06, 21:12

Hello
Well me last year with my 4L 80-90 km / h
I had yours doors and 120km / h j'vous in question not even. : Cheesy: : Lol: :?

Parcontre j'me saw not make Paris-Nice in the day.
30 terminals affillée and it takes you out of the car with a decapsulleur. : Cheesy:

The funniest was that even without key I opened the window by dragging the window and I booted by the son.
And yes it is nevertheless a cop who had given me,
but 2 days before he headed key by motorcycle : Lol:

I finally put an emergency stop button as a startup contact.
I adored, and finally to an African refourguée dipstick for 250Euro 46000km with the meter, he disassembled parts to send to Africa over there it sells more expensive than in France.

Here on behalf of the fairy "as bumps" you can sleep peacefully. : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 18/05/06, 13:46

I you there!

With my Indian motorbike fair trade, which consumes 4L 100, caps on 110 counter, and saw the harm that I have to overtake the trucks, I think it reaches to big pine 91 km / h !

by cons with his 500cc mono, she climbs hard and fast to his speed : Mrgreen: anyway widely suppérieure its braking power : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."