Off topic: Rudy, surunitaire machine UFO and psychology

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Off topic: Rudy, surunitaire machine UFO and psychology

by sen-no-sen » 05/03/16, 20:58

raymon wrote:Surely the UFOs that visit us do not work thanks to a machine working with gravity but coal I do not believe either.

What is the relationship between UFOs and canister rigs made with lever arms and mounting magnets? Argument STP.

Tell us about antimatter, inversion of entropy, black hole, glass hole, Maxwell's demon, but not his eccentric montages ... :|

Over-unity is like conspiracy theory (it also constitutes one of its ramifications), it is a fantasy coming from people who would like to believe in the incredible in order to extricate themselves from their miserable life. .the flight into the imaginary is nothing wrong in itself, but when subjectivity wants to take hold of reality, it tends to alienation ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by rudy » 06/03/16, 01:21

Bonsoir

There are too many psychologists here : Shock: <yet this is not the subject> it would be a question of the driving force with real energy? : Idea:

It is not a subject of complex Philosophical ramblings I would say. : roll:

Would there not be a subject "couch here" dealing with the psychoanalysis of obsessive narcissistic complexes for psychologists? : Mrgreen:

Kind regards. 8)

Great wisdom is de rigueur.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Obamot » 06/03/16, 01:28

Nothing on the merits here either ?! What if in all your messages, you focused on the part exclusively "technical"...
We could talk "technical"(well if we dare call it that way, um) Thank you Rudy, otherwise I get lost.
Because all that is in order: "personal", "psycho", "ego", "psychoanalysis", "philosophical ramblings," obsessive narcissistic complexes "," opinions "," unsubstantiated or substantiated certainties "," speculations "," assumptions " etc, I did not understand. But on the other hand like that has nothing to do, you might as well abstain
rudy wrote:Good night lol

A good question what a troll here on the forum, or Section or Thread or Topic or Subject or etc ... ??? > because I speak French well but I am a cousin far from Marie Curie if you know what I mean, I was born in her city I went to his school it stays with my family I go on vacation s 'it's hot, I don't like Curies. criminal the discoveries made by my family, besides my first name is written Rüdy and in the village they call me Ernest, they have so many neurons that they complicate everything, lol

Hold I look I look everywhere yet I have glasses should be I can change them lol, said Christophe you are sure that everything is displayed at home because I look I look I have not even (emo pti cons ) Finally if it is said like that lol, I do not see either the Tab Joined Parts at the bottom of the window of writing a message, at least here in writing is nothing is possible that ??? ?????
I'll ask my neighbors to watch with me! bobonne should not I ask him something or I have to make too many concessions MDR it makes me c .... not to find, yet it will be good that I find before next week otherwise everyone will vegetate and grow d at least 20 centimeters lol if I write correctly I do not know anymore OUPSSSS
: Shock: sorry Christophe I just zieuté I fell on it but it was necessary to Preview, before finding me I never did that again DESOLER? I even find them (Emoticons) : Mrgreen: to there : Evil: I blame myself and then how am I : Oops: .
Ben tomorrow I do at least one try promised! like that if I make a C ..... e everyone can fuck my pear, I do not put the photos of EUROPIEN policies : roll:

Cordially .

[...]
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 02:41

Obamot wrote:Nothing on the merits here either ?! What if in all your messages, you focused on the part exclusively "technical"...
We could talk "technical"(well if we dare call it that way, um) Thank you Rudy, otherwise I get lost.
Because all that is in order: "personal", "psycho", "ego", "psychoanalysis", "philosophical ramblings," obsessive narcissistic complexes "," opinions "," unsubstantiated or substantiated certainties "," speculations "," assumptions " etc, I did not understand. But on the other hand like that has nothing to do, you might as well abstain
rudy wrote:Good night lol

A good question what a troll here on the forum, or Section or Thread or Topic or Subject or etc ... ??? > because I speak French well but I am a cousin far from Marie Curie if you know what I mean, I was born in her city I went to his school it stays with my family I go on vacation s 'it's hot, I don't like Curies. criminal the discoveries made by my family, besides my first name is written Rüdy and in the village they call me Ernest, they have so many neurons that they complicate everything, lol

Hold I look I look everywhere yet I have glasses should be I can change them lol, said Christophe you are sure that everything is displayed at home because I look I look I have not even (emo pti cons ) Finally if it is said like that lol, I do not see either the Tab Joined Parts at the bottom of the window of writing a message, at least here in writing is nothing is possible that ??? ?????
I'll ask my neighbors to watch with me! bobonne should not I ask him something or I have to make too many concessions MDR it makes me c .... not to find, yet it will be good that I find before next week otherwise everyone will vegetate and grow d at least 20 centimeters lol if I write correctly I do not know anymore OUPSSSS
: Shock: sorry Christophe I just zieuté I fell on it but it was necessary to Preview, before finding me I never did that again DESOLER? I even find them (Emoticons) : Mrgreen: to there : Evil: I blame myself and then how am I : Oops: .
Ben tomorrow I do at least one try promised! like that if I make a C ..... e everyone can fuck my pear, I do not put the photos of EUROPIEN policies : roll:

Cordially .

[...]
[/ Quo

Hello Obamot

I think you haven't read everything, I don't know about you! but here I know that there are some who blame me will know why? moreover everything was done to screw up the subject in C ...... s, I do not do a trool.
Here I would not say more, since relentlessly there are some who push the case (OUT OF TOPIC).

Now I'm going to tell you a nice one, there is not a single real researcher here that I'm sure of it now because a real researcher would have in 1 hour of time understood with the can that I put, that no joke that it is a functional system of course for that you have to be used to intense research, already you have to know how to quickly understand a sketch.

Here it is not sketches that I put, it is much better then as you see it you are the first since the opening to say (explain), when I see the number of hours that I have put to do already was only what I put here.

That I am insulted by trainee psychologists in want, openly bent on destroying this subject I am disgusted so unless some ask me an explanation I say nothing more on the subject, believe me if there is one only one who takes the trouble to try to understand he will understand, but you have to know how to imagine the machine see the effects the why? the how? there is not even a single one who has ever seen was only the pendulum, who said! but it is true the pendulum in this context leans on such side none of it.

I feel like telling a story in the middle of a boxing competition it's not serious, everyone talks about everything except the system.

There are enough stupid to come with magnets now do not tell me that this is not off topic, worse still ask an expose here as if there was no subject that treats magnets frankly it is fuck the subject here.
To do such things we close it and we will be seen elsewhere do not blame me but, I stop it for the explanation on the subject HERE

Good night to you Obamot has more.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 06/03/16, 10:17

sen-no-sen wrote:
raymon wrote:Surely the UFOs that visit us do not work thanks to a machine working with gravity but coal I do not believe either.

What is the relationship between UFOs and canister rigs made with lever arms and mounting magnets? Argument STP.

Tell us about antimatter, inversion of entropy, black hole, glass hole, Maxwell's demon, but not his eccentric montages ... :|

Over-unity is like conspiracy theory (it also constitutes one of its ramifications), it is a fantasy coming from people who would like to believe in the incredible in order to extricate themselves from their miserable life. .the flight into the imaginary is nothing wrong in itself, but when subjectivity wants to take hold of reality, it tends to alienation ...

I think there are no "big plots" but rather that there are people who have power who manipulate us and hide things from us. Much like Collin Powell's flask to justify the Gulf War another HS example.
UFOs pose a fairly well explained problem in the 3 videos I posted above. It is obvious that these devices show that we do not all know about energy, gravity and physics in general.
So we don't know everything and let Rudy speak without giving a damn about his face but personally I would prefer to see a prototype running rather than beautiful drawings or computer simulations.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 11:11

Hello Raymon : Cheesy:

Honestly I think you are right, I would even push the point to say, that there is no more danger questions coming from oil and consort

since there are solar panels currently wind turbines ???

The problem here is the non-compliance with the CHARTER, or it has never been read! or it has been forgotten! : Evil:

So if there is no respect for the charter for this subject, I will simply continue elsewhere, it is as simple as that and when here we will see that

the (system) is functional it will be on another forum that all the debates will be for me it's the same : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/03/16, 11:31

Hello,
raymon wrote:I think there are no "big plots" but rather that there are people who have power who manipulate us and hide things from us.

This is not an argument it is obvious, everyone hides secrets, normal so that a government hides things from us ... however we must not extrapolate that its things that we hide are necessarily a singular character if not paranormal.

UFOs pose a fairly well explained problem in the 3 videos I posted above. It is obvious that these devices show that we do not all know about energy, gravity and physics in general.

Here it is the same, it is clear that we still ignore a very large number of things, but to consider a sum of ignorances as proof for theses resulting from ignorance does not constitute any serious argument yet ... it is at best a pretty fallacy.

Concerning UFOs it would be more prudent to speak of PAN (unidentified aerial phenomenon), the nature of the observations being in the majority of visual cases.

So we don't know everything and let Rudy speak without giving a damn about his face but personally I would prefer to see a prototype running rather than beautiful drawings or computer simulations.

The problem is there, our guest will never present a working prototype, because it cannot work.
Once mounted he will be confronted with the tough laws of energy conservation ... his machine will remain stationary after a few turns of the wheel at best ...
0 x
Remundo

Re: Off topic: Rudy, surunitary machine, UFO and psychology

by Remundo » 06/03/16, 11:46

conservation of energy ... and even a reduction in the mechanical energy of the system due to friction ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/03/16, 12:04

Yes, any mechanical energy invariably ends up (via friction between solid or via the viscosity of liquids, gases) by transforming into heat, heat which is only partially recoverable, hence local "losses" resulting in a slowing down of the device at each iteration ... resulting in the irremediable shutdown of the machinery ...

The only lossless system is the Universe (although the issue of black holes is still unclear : Mrgreen: ), which makes it possible to enact the first principle of thermodynamics:energy is conserved.
So depending on the geometry of this one (positive curvature type), it is possible that, with a very long time, all the dissipated energy can be re-compressed again to generate a Big Bounce (big rebound) prior to Big Bang leading to a new cycle (universe ekpyrotic):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdJyafSBCb0
Above a presentation of Howard Bloom and his model from Univers Bagel.

Here there is no over-unity, but the possibility for the universe to reconfigure itself "indefinitely" ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/03/16, 12:55

Raymon, you write:
let Rudy speak without giving a damn about his face

Completely agree, but why is he showing such useless aggressiveness? He should concentrate on what he wants to say, without spreading into imprecations and without playing the victim. This is one of the requirements of netiquette ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."