Aeromobil s.r.o. aeromobil is a flying car, return the flying car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Aeromobil s.r.o. aeromobil is a flying car, return the flying car

by fabio.gel » 26/02/15, 13:12

A flying car, the return of fantomas :D

http://www.aeromobil.com/video
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/15, 13:20

One more?

There had already been one presented in 2009: new-transport / Terrafugia-true-wheel vehicle-hybrid-car-plane t7868.html

But generally they are neither good cars nor good planes ... for more than the price of a good car and a good ... ULM ... and I do not speak of homologation. ..

Okay ok a benefit is the storage :) and that makes you dream ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/15, 13:23

Ah, in fact, we had already presented it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/terrafugia ... 68-20.html
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 27/02/15, 14:02

Whether we like it or not, all these prototypes announce that individual movements will undoubtedly take place in the future in 3 dimensions, as in Besson's film "The 5.th element".

When I was a kid I often went for a walk in the mountains and once at the top I said: "maybe one day we will fly easily to glide down or go from one mountain to another". I passed for a nice dreamer!

Today, on the summits of these same mountains we see arriving marchers with big backpacks, from which they take out a sail, and hop, they fly away to go down or go on another mountain!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/02/15, 15:00

They still have a bit of trouble from the bottom to get to the top by flying ... Or they arrive there but unintentionally ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 27/02/15, 15:07

Macro wrote:They still have a bit of trouble from the bottom to get to the top by flying ... Or they arrive there but unintentionally ...

Indeed, for the descent is at the point. It is for the climb that there is still technological progress to be made.
We talk about it in 20 years ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/15, 21:28

Beautiful message grelinette, full of poetry ...

Appointment in 20 years? And the paramotors then? : Shock:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/02/15, 09:26

beautiful prototype!

But it seemed a little unstable in flight (the roll is very visible) despite the apparent good weather conditions.

It seems that aerodynamics is good.

in any case a very beautiful achievement, accomplished.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 18/04/15, 12:20

Aeromobil ensures that its flying car could be commercialized within two years

18 April 2015

The Slovakian firm Aeromobil says that its prototype of a flying car, presented until Sunday at Top Marques in Monaco, could be marketed within two years.

"We are only at the start of the homologation process," brand spokesman Stefan Vadocz told AFP: "It could be quite long because it is both a car and of an airplane ".

"But the prototype is already working, it has seven hours of flight time and its engine has already 40 hours of operation," he also underlined.

In the automobile position, on the road, the wings of this two-seater vehicle six meters long fold down. The landing is done on four wheels.

This is certainly not the first time that a flying car project has been developed, recognize its designers, but the firm Aeromobil hopes to be able to go beyond the stage of simple prototype to move to a mass marketing once the certification obtained .

The model could be marketed around one million euros.

"Flying, I have that in the blood. My grandfather as well as my father flew on ultralights. I myself obtained my pilot's license before reaching the age of the driving license", had Slovak vehicle designer Stefan Klein has already told AFP.

Author of several concept cars for the BMW, Volkswagen and Audi brands, Klein teaches at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design, in the Slovak capital Bratislava.

The first test flight of his Aeromobil took place in September 2013. In flight, the aircraft can reach about 200 km / h and has a range of 700 km.

http://www.lepoint.fr/automobile/actual ... 90_683.php

oops the price!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/04/15, 12:41

Ben ... it's the price of a high-end Ferrari or a Bugatti.

A helicopter is double, right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."