Modified vane motor

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Modified vane motor

by orbs » 26/11/10, 10:34

Hello
I submit to ecology readers, improvements to an eccentric rotor vane motor:

- put a crown attached to the pallets; the thrust of the gases is produced on the lateral faces of the rotor, previously guilloche in steps //.
- embed rolling needles in the stator with a flush which allows the support and the rolling of the crown.

expected (or assumed) benefits:
- improved performance by reducing friction, thanks to the bearings of the lubricated needles, thanks to the improvement in sealing (no longer linear but surface with the circumferential plane of the crown) and the scoop shape of the receptacle formed by the pallet secured to the crown.
- increased reliability with elimination of wear on the edge of the pallets, lubrication of moving parts and cooling with the lubrication liquid.
qu'en pensez-vous?
thank you for your comments and suggestions
@+

orbs
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/11/10, 12:32

I have the impression that the geometry of pallets relation with the crown will be problematic since the distances between pallets on the crown vary by turning, which leaves friction on the crown.
How is the crown driven ??? by a single pallet ??? It is impossible to hang 2 pallets on it.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/11/10, 15:03

Nothing new!

This is the operating principle of a rotary air tool!

And it frost on low pressure with a use of only a few minutes!

And the friction of the pallets is enormous.

It is also the same principle for the vaccine pump but this time with good efficiency!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 26/11/10, 16:41

Hello
I would first like to point out that the drawing is out of line, and that the visible dimensions are exaggerated in order to show the changes.

to respond to comments:
the paddles do not wear out because the distal edge does not rub with its contact. each pallet is sliding in a groove of the rotor and the edge is integral with the rotating crown, thanks to a contact spring to start and the centrifugal force to maintain this edge against a stop located on the inside of the crown.

moreover the prior compression of the ambient air
could limit icing

Thank you for your attention and I remain at your disposal.
@+
orbs
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/11/10, 16:54

the edge is integral with the rotating crown

Make a cardboard model and you will see a big geometric problem on the crown which is not a rubber to absorb the differences in distance between the ends of the pallets, which vary during rotation. !!!

moreover the prior compression of the ambient air
could limit icing

I must have a frosted mind, because compression of air already compressed before to relax it in the engine ??????
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/11/10, 17:00

it is by drawing a drawing with real proportions that you will see the problem

I see your thing as a whole lot more than a solution

why icing? it's not a compressed air engine but a good old 4-stroke petrol engine

if your rotating ring is too thin it will bend under pressure is stuck everything

the pallets will always rub a little on the ring
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 26/11/10, 17:12

Hello
-the edge of each pallet is placed on the first available stop

-the ambient air is compressed in the last quarter of rotation before receiving the already conditioned compressed air.

-the drawing is over-the-counter, and the sizing of the parts is to be calculated according to the constraints experienced.
@+
orbs
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/11/10, 17:18

-the edge of each pallet is placed on the first available stop

This will get stuck on the 4 stops available, make a geometric cardboard model to see concretely !!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/11/10, 17:29

orbs

This principle does not work in internal combustion engine mode!

On a vaccine pump based on this principle, it takes a huge amount of oil to lubricate everything, pump it is recycled and recirculates in a closed circuit with recovery filter output to recover the oil.

The quasiturbine has the same problem in an internal combustion engine version of oil consumption but in addition a serious sealing problem.

For this rotary engine the pressure of an explosion is too strong laterally on the pallets and will bend them to then jam the engine.
0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/11/10, 17:39

Here is a PDF of a Busch pump, I currently have 4 in reconstruction and 3 in surplus.

http://www.buschusa.com/fileadmin/Compa ... _Sheet.pdf
0 x

Alain