Recycling your old mobile phones

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
mobi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Recycling your old mobile phones

by mobi » 12/02/10, 18:38

Hello,

If you have old mobile phones sleeping in your closets, the mobilorama company offers to buy them. in addition you can donate the full value of your mobile to an association.

it's top: ecological and economical

the site: mobilorama.com
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/02/10, 23:26

Fed up with new registrants who advertise upon arrival, sometimes for unclear purposes

Modo! Lock please
: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/10, 13:09

From now on to each spammer, I would answer this (you can do the same it's more convincing than yelling with smileys I think ...):

http://www.foruminternet.org/particulie ... esser.html

You have been "spam" and would like to know who to contact. Several routes are available to you.

First of all, you have the option of contacting the Internet service provider or the e-mail provider of the spam sender via the e-mail address which is usually called "abuse @ ...". The latter may then close the account of the subscriber, the sender of the spam (s), on the basis of the general conditions of use of the service.

You can also contact the CNIL by simple letter that can report these facts to the Prosecutor's Office. In addition, the CNIL has a power of sanction of an administrative and pecuniary nature. It may thus impose financial penalties of up to the sum of 300 euros.

In addition, in the event of an offense, you can file a complaint directly with the police station or gendarmerie in your home or send a letter to the public prosecutor by filing it with the prosecution of the tribunal de grande instance.

Finally, since May 10, 2007, you can report unsolicited e-mails that you have received and which seem to you to be of an illegal nature by visiting the Signal Spam site. Signal Spam, an association created in November 2005, has set up a national spam reporting platform in order to effectively combat it.
0 x