Automated packaging recycling

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Automated packaging recycling

by gentil33 » 19/06/09, 09:48

Hello everybody,

I have been working on this for months, and I think I have come up with very innovative solutions to completely and definitively solve the problems concerning packaging.

So I invite everyone to visit my site, and in particular you, Christophe, to tell me what you think about it.

I sincerely hope that this will one day come true, it would be a great success for all of us.

http://sites.google.com/site/cadiot33650

Thank you in advance ... Jean-Luc
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 19/06/09, 10:56

Rather than technical solutions, I believe that it is mainly education that is lacking.
On the one hand, manufacturers flatter our laziness by inventing more and more practical packaging allowing them to sell at a higher price.
On the other side the consumer who always finds a good reason to throw on the community, on the other the effort he should make.
The hyper, super markets are now selling their bags, which are normally reusable. Look carefully in the trash, on the roadsides. We can even see regularly that have only been used once.
What about the bags of fast foods that we see placed on the parking lots, bottles thrown in the ditches. The technique will do nothing only education and the constraint in the form of taxes on disposable products and in particular packaging can make things happen.

When will we have lessons at school to learn how to imitate waste and then sort it out? And also to consume citizen.
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

answer

by gentil33 » 19/06/09, 11:07

Since 1994, the major officials, the state, companies and local authorities have signed up to set out on a strategy to lighten the packaging in order to reduce transport costs. This inevitably leads to single-use packaging that is difficult to recycle. In summary, at the time of this signature made behind our backs, all the people concerned knew that pollution was reduced with, in part, the certainty of never solving it.

My solutions are good solutions, but they upset this whole fundamentally bad system. It is there the only true defect of my solutions !!!

So when is the real political will?
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Debate

by gentil33 » 20/06/09, 10:32

So ? No one to open the debate on my ideas?

If I understand correctly, everyone agrees to try to improve a crappy system, but nobody dares to question it fundamentally! : Evil:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 09:33

It may be because ... is there really no innovative idea that there is no debate? But I could be wrong!

What is your idea? Standardize all packaging to allow better sorting at the home?

I only flew over your site, give us a page that explains the concept in 30 seconds please ...

The page "Implementation at the consumer" has only 1 diagram ...
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Answer

by gentil33 » 22/06/09, 10:31

Ok, Christophe, I understand your request.

You see, what I noticed is that at the source, that is to say in the design of packaging, as long as we respect safety standards, anyone can do anything what, result, in the end, we are left with huge problems to manage to recycle with exorbitant costs. My idea is then to standardize the packaging, but a standard which essentially concerns the proportions and the position of the bar code so that everyone can switch to this standard without problem. From then on, the recognition of the packaging is done only on the bar code, a process infinitely more reliable than the recognition of the object to determine its origin, its material, its price, etc. etc.

But I go infinitely further than that, because it is a whole organization which allows to obtain a recycling with a yield much higher than the current one, because I took into account all the fundamental factors, economic, organizational, ergonomic , techniques, policies, etc etc

It's true, Christophe, I admit, my site deserves more diagrams and delaying the explanations. So I'm going to get down to it, but if you could spend the half hour necessary to read my entire site carefully, you would see how well the system can work with an unobtainable yield as it is today as well. ecologically than economically. Because with my organization, ecology is for the first time profitable for everyone instead of being expensive.

Thank you all for reading CAREFULLY and COMPLETEMET my site to fully understand all the subtleties and issues.
0 x
bain2jasmin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Automated packaging recycling

by bain2jasmin » 22/06/09, 12:23

gentil33 wrote:Hello everybody,

I have been working on this for months, and I think I have come up with very innovative solutions to completely and definitively solve the problems concerning packaging.

So I invite everyone to visit my site, and in particular you, Christophe, to tell me what you think about it.

I sincerely hope that this will one day come true, it would be a great success for all of us.

Thank you in advance ... Jean-Luc

it is impossible to change the habits of consumers (ie only 20% of privileged people in the world) who want single-use products involving single-use packaging involving a monstrosity of waste.

we must find the solution not by looking for how to reduce waste but how to reduce recycling because polluted recycling and pollution in rich countries cause disasters in poor countries that do not pollute and to reduce recycling without believing utopianly that you will be able to by speeches: "consume less etc ...; better ..." we need a technological innovation, besides I'm going to file a patent, I will be bored less in life eh eh eh
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Automated packaging recycling

by phil53 » 22/06/09, 12:57

bain2jasmin wrote:

it is impossible to change consumer habits

find the solution not by looking for ways to reduce waste

Not very optimistic and especially not very green.
You propose to change nothing but to adopt your solution.
And why yours?
Think again there is not only you to reason thus. Not long ago I saw a project by a school that proposed to sort waste using a label.
And there are others.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 12:59

Drop this guy, he's a potential troll ... cf https://www.econologie.com/forums/post130598.html#130598
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Answer

by gentil33 » 22/06/09, 13:09

I know that I am not the first to have this idea, but I think that I am the one who pushed it the farthest to optimize the whole organization as well as possible so that the whole is much more profitable and ecological than the current system.

In this regard, I would be delighted to be in contact with all those who have had similar ideas to federate our reflections, I am very open on the subject.
0 x