Recycled jeans at home

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Alison
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Recycled jeans at home

by Alison » 13/02/19, 13:07

Hello everyone ☺️
Students at the ista, our project is to develop furniture and decoration made from recycled jeans.
Today, 85% of textile products end up in the trash, moreover this industry is the second most polluting in the world. We are looking for solutions to recycle these textiles and especially jeans.
We want to recycle this denim (material used to make jeans) to make interior and exterior decoration and your opinion is particularly valuable.
This questionnaire will not take you more than 5 minutes and is entirely anonymous.
Thank you very much for supporting us in our project!

Please click on the link opposite to access the questionnaire: https://urlz.fr/8U8p
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: The recycled jeans at home

by 1360 » 14/02/19, 20:47

I started to answer this questionnaire, but the question on the city and its postal number strongly displeased me (even if finally "Switzerland" was enough as an answer).

I dropped on the board in which it is impossible to tick two boxes in a line (That's logical), nor two boxes in the same column (And that's anything)

In short: NAC.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"