Hamburg removes coffee capsules and plastic bottles ... well almost!

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

Hamburg removes coffee capsules and plastic bottles ... well almost!

by Christophe » 15/02/16, 14:45

This only concerns (it was too good considering the title), only the administration of the city of Hamburg, but it is already a drop of water towards a less dirty world: http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2 ... _3244.html

Hamburg banishes coffee capsules and bottled water

In Hamburg, the large port city in northern Germany, coffee capsules will no longer be served in government offices. You will no longer drink either water or beer in disposable plastic packaging, even returnable.
And cleaning will only be done with chlorine-free detergents. These are some of the new regulations that came into force at the end of January in the city-region, whose administration has set itself the goal of becoming "a model in Germany" in terms of ecological management of supplies and public procurement. . (...)

Yes in Germany, a lot of plastic bottles have been returned for years ...

Regarding ecological cleaning, it seems to me that I heard a few years ago that some Belgian cities had passed there too!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hamburg removes coffee capsules and plastic bottles ... well almost!

by Ahmed » 15/02/16, 16:48

A Puritan vision of environmentalism tends to develop, without this significantly hindering a way of life in contradiction with the functioning of ecosystems ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"