My Recycling year picture: the car beyond !!

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

My Recycling year picture: the car beyond !!

by Christophe » 05/07/15, 16:53

Here is about 1 year of my selective sorting .... all by myself ... and mini Christophe when he is there ...

Okay yes I know I could have gone before but I wanted to see what a year of waste in volume gave ... now I know lol

Good it goes, the car does not overflow but it is full!

Small remarks:

a) many glass bottles are stored here, which significantly reduces the volume of glass lost

b) I no longer receive magazines or advertising = less paper

c) I burn a lot of boxes in winter

d) A part of the boxes is professional (econological shop)

e) I avoid drinking soda or bottled water ... but I drink a lot of fruit juice (orange, multivitamin, nectar ...)

ps: see you next year :)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/07/15, 17:00

My wife always says, sorting is beautiful when you have a second house to store.

Now let's set the record straight ... you live in the depths!

In Charleroi, we have a selective collection every month:

4 different trucks:
- household waste
- PMC blue bags (in fact, 2 per month)
- glasses
- paper + cardboard (always the last because many place their glasses in a cardboard box)

and as we are in town, we still have to go several times a year to the container park for green waste, so, I also take this opportunity to take bulky items, old metals, old electrical appliances, old clothes, polystyrene packaging (nothing to do, we are not quite out yet)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/15, 18:17

Uh I reassure you elephant: we still have a regular collection of household waste eh ... despite the camber lol

For the rest it is compulsory container park ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/15, 18:29

elephant wrote:polystyrene packaging (nothing to do, we are not quite out of it yet)

Ah sure it is not won!

In this regard, I just (re) made a nice little discovery: https://www.econologie.com/forums/epson-cart ... 14127.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/07/15, 08:11

I suspected that you had a household waste collection. However, we are ahead of many other cities, including Brussels. Cocoricooooo! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/07/15, 08:24

With us, each lifting of the household trash can costs 7 €. So I really make a mistake. The yellow recycling bag is free and removed once a week so it is very used. It generally contains all plastic packaging. I have a box next to my home so there are all the boxes and papers (by the way it is on the way to my taff) another big bin welcomes all the cans and all the metallic residues ( auto parts ....) that I sell for scrap two to three times a year (on average I collect for 150 € per year by collecting all that can drag and what the neighbors bring me) I have a composter which welcomes all the vegetable waste and a filtration station in which the frying oils ends ... of course the glasses are brought to the container which is 100m from my house ... but the day I would mount my distillery in plastocs they will not see much ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/07/15, 08:58

Macro said:

but the day I set up my plastocs distillery

you said too much, or not enough! (Unless I missed an episode :D )
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/07/15, 10:12

0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My year of selective sorting in photo: the car overflows !!

by moinsdewatt » 21/06/16, 19:56

PICTURES. It stores four years of waste and here is the result

see here : http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/galeries ... ultat.html

0 x
Christophe

Re: My year of selective sorting in photo: the car overflows !!

by Christophe » 22/06/16, 01:05

How many chicks does he have at home ???? ^^
0 x