Recycle Tassimo capsule, gourd compote, writing instrument

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
VillagePilote
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Recycle Tassimo capsule, gourd compote, writing instrument

by VillagePilote » 05/06/15, 09:09

Hello,

Do you know the Terracycle project?

The purpose of this project is to collect certain types of waste free of charge (example: Tassimo capsules, writing instruments and compote bottles). These are then sent by Terracycle in recycling channels. In addition to the environmental impact, these collections also make it possible to financially support an association.

Collection points are available everywhere in France and collections collect points which are then converted into donations for associations.

I am a volunteer in an association in Lyon, we started to set up these collections.

I wanted you to share this free service and if you want information on the collections of my association, you can contact me by private message.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/06/15, 09:57

Would it not be a way to legitimize the waste, the sale of non-essential products, praised by advertisements and turning capitalist industry?

Is not the first step to start by not buying these polluting products?
With a piston coffee maker, I make coffee as good as with a tassimo that generates much more waste.

Eco-capitalism, matrix of the future economic model?
What does the Terracycle company live on?
0 x
VillagePilote
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by VillagePilote » 05/06/15, 10:13

You may not agree with the marketing of Tassimo coffee makers it's your right.

But why focus only on this waste? Writing instruments are also concerned and are used by everyone today and Terracycle also recycles other waste that I have not listed here. I invite you to visit their website.

All this waste exists today and we, an association trying to help children, we found this interesting project allowing us to recover donations.

While it would be necessary to work at the source but I think that recycling this waste is better than doing nothing
0 x