Green Hands: cleaning nature via the net

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
nicolas.rosnic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Green Hands: cleaning nature via the net

by nicolas.rosnic » 11/02/11, 16:56

Hello,

With friends we went to clean up a very polluted forest last January. There was waste of all kinds such as cans, plastic bottles and leftovers from wild camping in the Clamart forest. We stayed there for 3 hours and we weren't thatched! 8)

I found an association that helped us well. I put the link to their website for you, because the idea is good. If you want to clean up nature, take a look!

http://lesmainsvertes.org/

The website allows you to reference all the sites polluted by garbage and therefore supports the cleaning of nature. Everything is completely free and without ads.

In short I wanted to help them because they deserve it!
:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/11, 17:36

Good initiative, I support!

ps: I renamed and moved the subject
0 x
nicolas.rosnic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nicolas.rosnic » 11/02/11, 17:49

Ok Christophe thank you for your help.

If you see a site polluted in nature, don't hesitate to send the information up!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/11, 18:02

Well ... I would have one!

In our corner (south belgium, luxembourg province), there are "approximately" all the low sides of the roads which are + or - polluted with various rubbish ...

This is one of the negative effects of collecting by weighing waste ... : Evil:
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 11/02/11, 18:11

It is very good, commendable, full of qualifiers for these initiatives.
When I go for a walk often I come back with my little garbage bag picked up by the way.

It should also be educated because if there is so much garbage in nature it is that people weigh it!

I live in a big city, a pretty nice suburb with lots of green spaces. Yet there is also a huge amount of garbage left by the locals. Maybe only 10% but that represents quite a bit in terms of volume.

And the 10% seem insensitive to the vast majority.
Some are even convinced, no doubt to give them a good conscience, that this gives work;

Finally, let's not forget education and intolerance towards polluters!
Long live super TITI who did not emulate as much as I hoped
0 x
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green » 13/02/11, 13:16

From January 2012, the community of municipalities to which I am attached switches to payment in the bag deposited with the opening of the container and card counting.
from 0 to 6 bags: € 103,50 (for 1 person per household, beyond + € 11 per additional person), from 7 to 26: + € 0,75 per bag + and beyond: € 1 per bag +.
Considering the results of the pilot zone (people put their bags in the containers of neighboring municipalities not concerned until next January), And as there is nothing planned for people passing through, I fear the worst.
Polluted sites, it is not 1 that there is going to be, but it is the whole community of commune that will have to be cleaned up until the next generation.
Good luck to the voluntary depolluators.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/02/11, 19:31

phil53 wrote:It should also be educated because if there is so much garbage in nature it is that people weigh it!

There is no shortage of garbage, and in addition there is garbage which throws garbage in nature. From there to inform ... we are not under Vichy! : Mrgreen:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nicolas.rosnic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nicolas.rosnic » 14/02/11, 11:49

Thank you for your support,

do not hesitate to indicate the polluted zones in your communes on the map and if necessary go to complain to the town hall. I think it takes more education and keep picking up without giving up.

If we give up, everything will be polluted and disgusting!
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 14/02/11, 12:03

Christophe wrote:This is one of the negative effects of collecting by weighing waste ... : Evil:

Another "bright" idea from our dear politicians.
They don't think about the consequences of their actions at all.

For the initiative, I follow it 100%, it is not uncommon when I am walking to pick up the trash and put it in the trash available at ... 5m from the.
Good since I am in Austria, I do not have any more problem.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/02/11, 14:21

Flytox wrote:There is no shortage of garbage, and in addition there is garbage which throws garbage in nature. From there to inform ... we are not under Vichy! : Mrgreen:

The definition of the word "denunciation" according to http://www.linternaute.com : Whistle-blowing on interested and despicable grounds.

The protection of its environment would therefore be an interested and despicable motive?

Next to my house there is a small stream. It is regularly polluted by an inhabitant who empties his septic tank there, photo (not giving odors):

Nobody dares to complain to the town hall because the information is a denunciation for interested reasons is despicable.

ML
0 x