Counter per phase on ecowatt?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
enavent
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Counter per phase on ecowatt?

by enavent » 25/07/10, 17:10

Hello,
I plan to buy a ecowatt 850.
I would like to know if it is possible with a single-phase installation, by installing 3 ampermetric clamps: one on the general, one on the water heater, one on the heating, can we read the consumption of each phase monitored ?, individually. :?: thanks.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 25/07/10, 22:23

In my opinion no, the ecowatt850 can only add up everything it measures on each clamp.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/10, 10:42

No there is no distinction, the only way to distinguish is to unplug (on the transmitter) each clip clamp by clamp ... and to make measurements only on a single phase for a similar duration.

Waiting for a possible update of the firmware that could be?

If not you can install one or more wattmeter taken for more precision on the energy consumed by 1 device, there are 3 models on the shop electricity savings
0 x