Peltier cell CEP

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
carbone14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Peltier cell CEP

by carbone14 » 03/06/09, 19:51

Hello,
I plan to make with my students a model of a house 70 cm by 100 cm by 80 cm high.
We are thinking of using photovoltaic solar panels (lit by lamps to simulate the sun), I want to use a CEP to simulate geothermal heating (heat pump) with fan, a 2-piece electricity supply (with diode) and finally a small pump for water ... to simulate rainwater and its evacuation in a recuperator.
I am not strong in electricity ... which CEP module would be enough to highlight the heat, how many solar panels and of what types, will the power supply be sufficient for all these electric "mudules" ????
Thanks in advance for your advice !!
0 x
Carbon 14
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 22:16

To make a demonstrator you will find what you are looking for here:
electronic components

A 2V polycrystalline solar cell et peltier effect module.

For the heat pump on the other hand it will be more difficult to find a miniature!
0 x
carbone14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by carbone14 » 04/06/09, 07:11

Hello,
I have spotted all these components. Shouldn't I take a larger 12v solar cell to power everything ???
For the CEP module will it work with 12V but little A ???
please
0 x
Carbon 14