Energy saving bulb

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
ganmat
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Energy saving bulb

by ganmat » 30/05/09, 13:56

Hello
Do you already have a post on this topic?
Otherwise what do you think of the content of this link ???
http://santepublique-editions.fr/object ... eConso.wmv

It is not said whether at 50cm or 1m it is different ??!

Thank you and good to you
Food
0 x
Interrogation point
Did67

by Did67 » 30/05/09, 18:19

1) I do not doubt the existence of the field; I don't think there is any rigging. Quite simply because a variable current induces a field - and a variable field, a current: the very principle of the dynamo and the alternator!

2) If we made measurements, we would see that we are in a "jumble" of fields: almost all electrical devices with motors, circuits, except to be carefully enclosed in a metal body connected to the earth, emit a field ... I would like the journalist to pass her ring around the transformer unit of a cell phone, around the power supply of her portable computer, around her moulinex when he is walking, etc, etc ... 'one has such a device, which he checks ...

3) I am much more skeptical about the correlation with prostate cancer in Guadeloupe ... To tell the truth, I don't "believe" in it ... I would first look for pesticides specific to certain cultures or food ... Do not confuse "correlation" and "coincidence". For a long time, the arrondissement of Paris where there were the most teachers was also the one where there were the most alcoholics ... It was admitted that it was a coincidence, and that there was no no link !
0 x
delnoram

Re: Low consumption light bulb

by delnoram » 30/05/09, 19:59

ganmat wrote:Do you already have a post on this topic?

Yes, subject already mentioned HERE

I lock, continue here : Arrowu:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)