Relux Suite, free lighting simulation software

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Relux Suite, free lighting simulation software

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 15:31

Developed with leading manufacturers of lighting fixtures or bulbs (including MegamanPhillips ...) the Relux lighting simulator is a free software for simulating lighting ...saving bulbs included!

By cons must, of course, the model room to simulate ...

ReluxSuite

ReluxSuite resumes functionality Relux Professional but pushes them even further. ReluxSuite contains the following new features:

quickly rebuild a scene

Based on the imported data, make a few mouse clicks the basics of lighting and materials for your project. The ability to import and export "dxf" files / "dwg" helps you to quickly and easily perform complex projects.

Energy savings made easy

The replacement of incandescent lamps with compact fluorescent lamps from Megaman or other manufacturers is simplified. Through an "intelligent" process, Relux suggests suitable replacement light sources and displays detailed data for them.

Brochure last updated

Download here: http://www.relux.biz/ click Products (267 MB anyway).

Testing underway.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 17:02

I téléchargu, I saw, I have nothing COMPRU ... : Cheesy:

In other words: it's big guy!

But once mastered ca seems to be really good! Including ReluxEnergy!

ReluxEnergy

Provide evidence of the energy with your lighting design using ReluxEnergy. The software assists you to current standards EN15193, DIN18599 and SIA 380 / 4.
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 07/04/09, 17:42

and the LEDs were they present? : Lol:
0 x
cyrilpof
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cyrilpof » 04/07/09, 16:30

Hello,
Craftsman electrician & refrigeration engineer, ECOARTISAN of Seine Maritime http://www.capeb.fr/INTERNETCAPEBWeb/Na ... urable.jsp
during a FEEBAT training on lighting (module "3.8" http://www.capeb.fr/INTERNETCAPEBWeb/Na ... 1-4913.pdf), I made measurements by LED spotlights producing light (the latest phillips 7W equivalent to 35 Halogen or 50w I do not know)
the result is not better than the dichroic (~ 20Lm / W), the ratio between the luminous flus and consumption (both measurements under identical conditions) is not to the advantage of the LED, the output is identical, but IRC is worse on the LED so much priviligier the dichroic ...
more to have the equivalence in power output with LED it make us a cone 10 ° with LED
this is not the point ...
0 x
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by innuend0 » 28/07/09, 11:23

Hi everybody,
Hi Christophe (perhaps you remember me ...)

I work in the company Relux !!
I have been here almost 3 years.

We are a company of 12 people, and this software is our main achievement since almost 10 years! (Updates multiannual, of course)

If necessary I can provide you with information. This software is fairly easy to learn, but it is a Professional software, so bases in lighting technology are needed.

Hoping that you read me, ciao!

This software should also interest you: "ecotect"
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"