Electromagnetic protection photovoltaic panels

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
beast
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Electromagnetic protection photovoltaic panels

by beast » 28/01/09, 11:48

Hello,

I will soon have photovoltaic panels installed on my roof. I just reacted to a possible electromagnetic pollution.
My roofs being arranged I will be a few tens of cm under the panels.

Are there any possible wave measurements and how to protect myself from them.

Thank you for your interest in this message.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/09, 12:15

There is NO electromagnetic pollution with CONTINUOUS current ...

By cons where you can have it is at the level ofinverter that injects into the grid... to be measured with a device of this type: https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/01/09, 15:03

I confirm.

In any case, do not worry too much either about the inverter: it is shielded and grounded and the switching frequency is not very high.
The danger is staying too close when it is working, but it is often in the garage and at night when sleeping ... it is inactive.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be